Denver, CO 80204 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 1

About RedShoe

Founded in 2005 by Ian Gotler and Tony Liebetrau, RedShoe is a boutique DJ collective based in Los Angeles and now, Denver. Our DJs are passionate music enthusiasts who enjoy collaborating with their clients. We believe music is the backbone of any successful event and strive to create the perfect ambience for each phase of your party.

Combining high-end event professionalism with superior technical skill and state of the art audio equipment, RedShoe DJs specialize in creating unique, memorable, and collaboratively-crafted soundtracks that bring your guests together - hands in the air - on a packed dance floor.

From the Sundance and Cannes Film Festivals to Coachella and ComicCon, we've been behind the decks for industry-leading companies and brands like SpaceX, Google, Pandora, Paramount, Warner Brothers, Disney, Hulu, and The Ace Hotel as well as high-profile celebrities, CEOs, athletes, and musicians. Equally excited to spin at a high-end wedding or backyard BBQ, we feel extremely lucky to do what we love.

screen shot 2016 02 08 at 4 38 21 pm
  • Videos 3

48 Reviews for RedShoe

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2019

Best Wedding Ever!!

Jonathan Rosales (JCR) is the best!! I am so grateful that we chose him for our special day. Our wedding planner highly recommended Jonathan and we didn't even consider working with anyone else. Jonathan was great at working with us to get an understanding of the kind of music and party that we wanted to have. He is so professional, super responsive and gave a ton of great recommendations. He is also so cool and relaxed. Everyone loved him at our wedding! Jonathan also did a great job of making announcements and directing the evening without being over the top / corny like I have seen with other DJs at other weddings. He is a total pro. I felt like he was on my team and would go above and beyond to make sure that we were having fun - it was awesome! He helped us so much when it came to choosing entrance songs, cake cutting, etc. and he kept the party going! Our wedding ended at midnight and I thought that most people would start leaving around 10pm, but no.. everyone and I mean EVERYONE was dancing until the very last minute. Over 90% of my wedding stayed until the very end because they were having so much fun. I got a ton of compliments after our wedding saying that everyone had so much fun and that it was the must fun and best wedding they have been to. Jonathan, thank you so much for being part of my dream wedding and creating the best dance party I could have imagined! You are missing out if you don't choose JCR! :)

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Riley · Married on 04/07/2019

The best of the best

We hired Rob (DJ A-Ko) from Red Shoe to DJ our wedding and he is, simply put, incredible. Rob totally got the vibe we wanted for our music. He didn't bat an eye when we requested the title sequence song from Forrest Gump for our processional and offered insight when we felt stuck in selecting songs for other parts of the event. Rob kept the dance floor moving throughout the night and we had so many guests tell us it was the best music out of any wedding they had been to. We (the bride and groom) have different tastes in music (bride = movie soundtracks/scores/musicals, groom = punk). Rob seamlessly blended our tastes! Not an easy task. He also dealt with pesky parents with poise and patience. Can we be best friends with you now, Rob?

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Kylie

Kylie · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ with a fantastic playlist

Rob was absolutely amazing to work with! I had previously told him that our group wasn’t huge dancers but with his playlist the dance floor was always packed! I’ve had several guests tell me they wish they had his playlist because it was just that good. Even before the wedding, Rob always responded in a timely manner to my emails and communicated well. It was a pleasure to work with him and I recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Real Weddings

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Rila Stone
    Rila Stone Wedding Photographers

What a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Solace Weddings