Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,750
  • Photos & Videos 8

About RB Photography & Productions

After graduating from Specs Howard School of Media Arts, I started my own photo/video business in 2007. This is also the same year I captured my very first wedding. It's been an incredible journey, and I've met so many good people along the way. I love what I do, so I'm always having a great time with my clients. I feel honored to be a part of each couples special day and be choosen to capture the memories that they can revisit for a lifetime.

See what other couples on have said about me and my services here - https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/rb-photography-and-productions-clawson-mi-1072371

If you would like to chat and find out more about my services, please reach out, I'd love to hear from you.

Follow RB Photography & Productions on

• Videos 4

RB Photography & Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints