Los Angeles, CA 90025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About RamFunkshus

RamFunkshus is a top-rated wedding variety band. We have received multiple awards from major wedding websites where brides and grooms have voted us as the best wedding band in Los Angeles!

What we offer is a wedding experience when your quests will be smiling from ear to ear, with their feet sore from more dancing than they've ever done, where people are asking "where did you get that band?", and where the musical experience is only matched by the quick, responsive planning and cooperation that we provide from first inquiry to the wedding day!

We are a 6 or 7-piece variety cover band led by a male/female vocalist team. We also have horn section players who have played with such acts as Tower of Power and The Tonight Show. We specialize in the dance music of the 1960s through today, including Motown, Soul, R&B, classic rock, disco, alternative, fun '80s, and today's hits. We can also play the softer jazz and pop standards for dining or early dancing portions of your event. Roscoe Vaun our male vocalist,has years of experience in being a Masters of Ceremonies at major events. In addition to being a wonderful singer, he is so warm, charming, quick-witted and genuine, and Brides, Grooms, parents, and guests absolutely love what he brings to these events. Sean Wiggins, our female vocalist, is a major vocal talent, is considered one of the most soulful 'blue-eyed divas' in Southern California, and has released several critically-acclaimed CDs.
We have played at corporate or organizational events for top Fortune 500 companies. We have played at the top hotels, country clubs, restaurant clubs, and other venues from Santa Inez to San Diego, as well as out-of-state and international destination resorts.

We also provide ceremony music and cocktail hour music for weddings.

Dinner Music with RamFunkshus.  Jan Birch Photography
Dinner Music with RamFunkshus. Jan Birch Photography
Wedding band
Wedding band
Couple dancing
Vince Suzuki, Sax.  RamFunkshus.  Jan Birch Photography.
Vince Suzuki, Sax. RamFunkshus. Jan Birch Photography.
screen shot 2016 04 01 at 1 36 47 pm
screen shot 2016 04 01 at 1 37 59 pm
Trent Stroh, Bass and Vocals.  RamFunkshus. Jan Birch Photography
Trent Stroh, Bass and Vocals. RamFunkshus. Jan Birch Photography
Dancing at Thias and Chad's wedding in 2015
Dancing at Thias and Chad's wedding in 2015
More Dancing with RamFunkshus.  Jan Birch Photography.
More Dancing with RamFunkshus. Jan Birch Photography.
Male and Female Vocalists.  RamFunkshus.  Jan Birch Photography
Male and Female Vocalists. RamFunkshus. Jan Birch Photography
RamFunkshus at a 2015 Wedding
RamFunkshus at a 2015 Wedding
Vince Suzuki, Sax, RamFunkshus
Vince Suzuki, Sax, RamFunkshus
Another happy couple at a RamFunkshus wedding!
Another happy couple at a RamFunkshus wedding!
David Page, Drums & Vocals, RamFunkshus
Dinner Music with RamFunkshus.  Jan Birch Photography
Dinner Music with RamFunkshus. Jan Birch Photography

• Videos 4

35 Reviews for RamFunkshus

WOW!!! RamFunkshus was outstanding!! They were amazing at my wedding and my guests enjoyed every minute of their music. They made our wedding memorable and I can't say enough about them!! They were professional to work with and accommodating to all of our needs. Every guest I spoke with after the wedding commented on how great the band was. I would definitely recommend RamFunkshus to anyone who is looking for a band for their event. I could not have been happier with their services. As my husband said, "she had some pipes" (lead female singer Sean Wiggins). Thank you so much for making my day even more special!!

July 12, 2015, Wedding of Thais & Chad

To Future Consumers of RamFunkshus's services as a band:

We were extremely pleased by RamFunkshus and would highly recommend them.

We hired RamFunkshus to perform at our daughter's wedding at a private beach club in Malibu. The crowd (of approximately 85 guests) was predominantly Jewish. The guests ranged in age from 12 (my youngest nephew) to 82. Most guests were either concentrated in their mid- to late- twenties (friends of the bride and groom) or 50's to early 60's (relatives of the bride). The band was highly musical, enthusiastic, and played a good variety of songs that appealed to all ages. They did a vigorous hora that had the entire crowd dancing. They were very cooperative. Nobody felt excluded by the music; everyone got involved. All the songs requested by the bride and groom were played, and the band read the energy level and desires of the guests very well. The band learned the opening dance requested by the bride and groom, and even accompanied the mother of the bride as she sang an old standard from a musical. As requested, they also played songs provided by the bride on an IPod during breaks.

Mona Miller

Valerie · Married on 06/27/2015

I am so glad we found RamFunkshus. What we wanted was a great band and not only did RamFunkshus deliver, but they were such a great people to work with. I gave them 5 stars because they were so easy to work with and put up with all our idiosyncrasy's.

Quality - RamFunkshus provided a 7 piece band for our wedding. As suggested, we picked a few key songs we wanted to be played, but trusted the band to set the mood/tone with its own selection of music. First of all, I would like to say that the singing and performance was amazing - and I gave little MC very little direction and he managed to do a wonderful job to keep the wedding on schedule and moving. We got so many compliments from our guests.

Responsiveness & Professionalism- Barry was great with responding to all our questions. We mostly did everything through e-mail. Everything was professional and Barry just made it so easy to work with.

Value - I've been to lots of weddings and what I've noticed is how much a live band brings that extra fun and quality to a wedding. Comparatively, RamFunkshus definitely ranks up there with the best of them, but at a much more affordable price. My husband and I were very happy with the pricing.

Flexibility - My fiance at the time had what I considered a few quirky requests. From adding language to the contract, to changing the lyrics to one of the songs, to modifying one of the songs to make it work with our grand entrance - I would say Ramfunkshus really worked with us so willingly. They were willing to learn new songs (but we felt their repertoire had enough song we loved) and also suggested a few new songs that they had learned.

For all these reasons and more, I gave RankFunkshus 5 stars. My husband and I really enjoyed working with the Band, the music was so enjoyable to us and our guests. They will work with you and they were priced really reasonably.

Award

RamFunkshus Pricing

RamFunkshus Price Rates

RamFunkshus FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 3,990.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Dance, Funk, Jazz, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Microphones, Sound/PA System