Vinyl Jam Entertainment

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$8,500 Most Popular Price

$8,500 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Los Angeles, California, Vinyl Jam Entertainment is a company that sources live entertainment for wedding events. Founder Will Makar and his dedicated team boast years of experience in the music industry. Will was a finalist on American Idol and Kazumi Shimokawa, the executive music director is a Grammy award-winning producer. They have formed many connections and relationships within this industry and are able to source the best entertainers for wedding occasions. Couples and their guests can dance the night away while a singer or band with record-industry quality and reliability performs on stage.

Vinyl Jam Entertainment strives to offer a live music service for to-be-weds planning their special event. An initial consultation with this business will provide an opportunity to discuss music preferences and entertainment ideas. The team at Vinyl Jam Entertainment will work hard to ensure that the music program collaborates with the rest of the event. This company also provides the services of a DJ and emcee, wireless microphones, a full sound system, and can accommodate specific song requests.

Which of the following are included in the price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your popular wedding package?

$8500

Which of the following are included in the package?

Lighting
Travel Expenses

Are you an agency or a band?

Agency

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Acoustic
Reggae
Rock
Strings
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sample Performances
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Lighting
Microphones

1 User photo

• Willow
    Willow V. Married on 08/19/2021

Vinyl Jam doesn’t just provide a soundtrack, they bring the life to the celebration!

Choosing Vinyl Jam is one the best things you can do for your wedding day! When I first started looking at live music options, I felt as though I was just hitting a wall with the options that were out there. There were so many groups, but none of them had the aesthetic I had envisioned in my mind. I first heard Vinyl Jam through a friend showing me one of their performance videos online. Before those 3 minutes were over, I knew without a doubt that they were exactly who I had been looking for!

They are incredible to work with — they bring the expertise to transform any wedding worries into relaxation and fun, and those are two words I did not envision using to describe planning a wedding. Their professionalism, care, classy look, and EXCEPTIONAL talent transformed the reception from an afterthought into the best celebration possible. Their band Soul Dynamic had everyone singing and dancing along with them, all the while smiling and making us feel like they were close friends celebrating with us. Their expertise is unmatched and the quality of experience that they provide exceeded my expectations.

If you’re considering hiring Vinyl Jam for your wedding - don’t think about it anymore, do it now! They are absolutely AMAZING and worth every penny. I’ve never witnessed a live band that I connected with so much - my only regret is that I didn’t discover them sooner so that I could recommend them to everyone I know getting married!

Vinyl Jam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Willow! There is nothing we love more than giving our clients a fun, memorable, and relaxed experience. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you need anything!
  • Sara
    Sara G. Married on 06/26/2021

We cannot recommend Soul Dynamic enough!

OK!!! SOUL DYNAMIC WAS AMAZING!!! From start to finish, they were incredible. We initially reached out to Vinyl Jam before COVID and they were super accommodating once the pandemic hit. They understood the issues in front of us and were quick to respond when we needed to make changes. Once we found a spot to have our wedding, the band was able to help create the best wedding EVER! They provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and were incredible at the reception. I had multiple people come up to me asking for Soul Dynamic’s contact information because they want to hire them. The singers were the best I’ve ever heard, and soooooo much fun!!! They made our wedding magical! You’ve got to hire them!

Vinyl Jam Entertainment's reply:

Sara! We can't thank you enough for this! Soul Dynamic truly is amazing and we're so happy they helped make your wedding so magical!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/03/2011

Still on an Energy High from this Wedding Band!

I know I am bias, but Soul Dynamic is the best wedding band ever! After the wedding, we’ve been bombarded with requests for their information because they made the wedding celebration that good. The energy was high the entire night, and the band was engaged with the crowd on the dance floor. Each person in the band was amazing! We hired them with no expectation to sing songs they didn’t know, and they were happy to learn 4 new songs for us and performed them flawlessly. They also played one extra song at the end of the night, which we requested, and they didn’t hesitate to play it. My words truly don't do them justice, so you’ve got to hire this band.

Vinyl Jam Entertainment's reply:

Hi Sarah! We really appreciate the kind words about Soul Dynamic. Send some of those requests our way. HA! We're ready to Jam again!

Team

Will Maker
Will Maker
Owner

Will has been working in the entertainment business for over 10 years. He first came to national prominence as a finalist on American Ido where he grew and maintained incredible relationships with the best talent in America. After American Idol, he pursued a career as an artist opening for John Mayer and Hot Chelle Rae, as well as, performed regularly at events like Mardi gras and Austin City Limits. His relationships with incredible talent has lead him to form a wedding business providing the highest quality entertainment for private events around the world.

14428 Tiara Street Los Angeles, CA, 91401
310-729-4246
832-474-9458
Location of (Vinyl Jam Entertainment)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding