15260 Ventura Blvd., Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About de Bois Entertainment

De Bois Entertainment is a wedding entertainment agency based in West Hollywood, California. For over 30 years, de Bois Entertainment has provided world-class entertainment services for weddings and private events in the Southern California area. The founder, Susan de Bois, and the owner, Randy Stern, have been at the forefront of the entertainment industry for decades. On your special day, the talented artists and musicians at de Bois Entertainment will create amazing memories through their exceptional performances on one of the most exciting days of your lives.

De Bois Entertainment is home to Entourage, High Rize, Impact, Karizma, Masta, Non-Stop, Monte Carlo and Traffic Jamm. Each band is available to perform a variety of music genres during ceremonies, cocktail hours and wedding receptions. Those genres include the blues, classic rock, Motown, pop, big band, jazz and reggae.The bands at de Bois Entertainment can also provide MC services during your wedding event.

Follow de Bois Entertainment on

de Bois Entertainment 7
  • Julianne

Julianne Davis · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Over the top good!

I wanted a band that would keep everyone on the dance floor and De Bois Entourage did not disappoint! All our guests could talk about after the wedding was how amazing the band was!! Super easy company to deal with too! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Kristin · Getting married on 07/25/2020

High Rize was the band at my wedding in July and I could not imagine my wedding without them - they definitely made the night! I will be recommending them to everyone planning a wedding or needing a band for their event!

As our guests were being asked to come in to the Reception (from Cocktail Hour), everyone couldn't help but immediately begin dancing as the music was fantastic and High Rize's energy had everyone in the dancing mood!

All of our guests could not stop complimenting the band - I'm sure they'll have many more booked weddings from the guests at my wedding as quite a few of my engaged friends asked for their information.

I can also honestly say that the dancing part was my fear leading up to my wedding - 1. Because I don't like to dance/am not a good dancer, and 2. I didn't want one of those weddings where no one dances and everyone sits around staring at each other.

The second I walked into the ballroom for our introduction as Mr. & Mrs. and went into our first dance, all my fears went away. I danced the WHOLE night and loved every minute of it thanks to the High Rize team! Plus, all of my guests were up and dancing for every dance set! At the end of the night our guests were chanting "One more song! One more song!" because everyone was having a blast and didn't want the dancing or night to end.

THANK YOU High Rize and De Bois for making my dream wedding!!

Sent on 12/20/2013

de Bois Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Karaoke Services, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Sound/PA System

• Hey Mister DJ
    Hey Mister DJ Wedding DJs

Love working with De Bois. They have a never ending supply of amazing musicians and they energy that their band's create is fantastic. If you need a band or even just a musician for ceremony check them out!

• No Worries Event Planning
    No Worries Event Planning Wedding Planners

de Bois is a reliable, easy to work with entertainment company and their bands are the best! I love working with them.

• Next Exit Photography
    Next Exit Photography Wedding Photographers

de Bois makes our job easy. We adore working with their team and their bands are always top notch!

• 15260 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks, CA, 91403 See on map