de Bois Entertainment Reviews

de Bois Entertainment 3
  • Julianne

Julianne Davis · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Over the top good!

I wanted a band that would keep everyone on the dance floor and De Bois Entourage did not disappoint! All our guests could talk about after the wedding was how amazing the band was!! Super easy company to deal with too! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Matt Bradley · Married on 10/20/2018

This band made the wedding!

These guys rock! 'Entourage' was the band that played my wedding and they are seriously one of the best bands I've had the pleasure of seeing, wedding or not. These guys made the wedding!

Not only was the music fantastic but the band manager was also very accommodating. He took the entire timeline and cadence of the wedding out of my hands which allowed us to actually enjoy our own wedding.

Highly recommend this company and any band they offer up!

Sent on 12/05/2018

jim · Married on 08/31/2018

8-31-18 Randy and his crew played our wedding and it was beyond amazing. Everyone at the wedding commented on how great the band was. By far the best party band I have ever experienced. Can't wait to use them again!! Thanks Randy!!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kent · Married on 08/11/2018

We hired Non-Stop for our wedding, and they were even better than I could have imagined. From learning a custom song just for us (So High by John Legend) and performing it as well as if not better than the original artist (and I don’t say that lightly), to effortlessly nailing both timeless classics and newer hits, Non-Stop elevated our reception and kept the party going all night long. I’ve long wanted live music for my wedding, and Non-Stop was nothing shirt of perfect. Our wedding was ~350 guests at the Millennium Biltmore, and by the end of the night guests were commenting that it felt like everyone was one big family. That was wonderful for us to hear, and the amazing talent and professionalism of Non-Stop was definitely part of that. I hope the attached photo shows how beautiful it was to see guests who had never met mingling, laughing, and dancing the night away. The band was also very helpful and diligent in working with me beforehand to coordinate setlist, special requests, technical needs, etc. Can’t recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    de Bois Entertainment 4

Jeremy · Married on 07/28/2018

If you're getting married and looking for a band, look no further. My wife and I almost never write reviews for anything, but we couldn't resist writing something for De Bois Entertainment in general and TC & Traffic Jamm in particular.

Randy and Jimmy at De Bois were a delight to deal with from start to finish. Always responsive, super professional, and they made the entire process as easy as could be. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

And then the band. One word -- WOW. TC and Traffic Jamm was out of this world. We couldn't believe how incredible they were, and neither could any of our guests. From our first dance, where they learned a new song for us, to the final song of the night, the vocals were stellar and the energy was out of this world. People were dancing the entire night, the song selection was outstanding, and we've received seemingly endless comments from our wedding guests regarding how amazing they were. One of our guests even called her daughter the next morning and said, “That’s it – we know which band we’re using for your wedding.” And her daughter isn’t even engaged yet!

If there were ever another event where we needed a band, it wouldn't even be a question -- we'd choose TC & Traffic Jamm in a heartbeat. And if you're deciding on a band for your own wedding, do yourself a favor and book TC & Traffic Jamm now.

Sent on 07/30/2018

andi · Married on 06/16/2018

I always wanted a band at my wedding and de Bois was the only one we looked at. They played for us on June 16, 2018 and every single guest said it was the BEST wedding they'd ever been to! We hired Entourage and they were upbeat and energetic and really kept the arty going. I'm not going to lie, right before the wedding I was having some buyers remorse because I just wasn't sure if they would sound good, or play all the songs I love. But once the party started it just felt like they played hit after hit and the dance floor was always popping off! My dad has called me every day since the party to tell me how good they were and he kept thinking it was an ipod because they sounded so much like the original songs. They interacted with me and my husband so well and with our guests too. They really made our party special and it was worth every single penny!

Sent on 06/28/2018

C · Married on 06/03/2018

Can’t thank you enough for the incredible band you sent us ( Hi Rize) They made the wedding!

Our MC,Andre, and the rest were beyond gracious, talented and amazing!

Our wedding was Sun June 3, 2018- our guests are still talking about how spectacular our band was!
    Thanks again
    Catherine and Debra

Sent on 07/01/2018
    de Bois Entertainment 5

Prakash · Married on 04/21/2018

THE BAND MADE OUR WEDDING

Where do I even begin? I had seen High Rize years ago at a wedding for a dear friend. Though I had not met my wife yet, I promised myself that I would have them play my wedding. Fast forward to 2018 and I was lucky enough to book them play for my 250 person extravaganza.

THEY WERE PERFECT

From introducing the wedding party to keeping the party going all night long, they had an energy that had everyone of all ages RAVING about them during our wedding and even now more than a month after the wedding. They are worth every penny and more. They will transform your wedding into a beautiful event into something truly special and unforgettable.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for making our day so special. Randy, you were a dream to work with and your band HIGH RIZE IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    de Bois Entertainment 6
  • Eilly

Eilly · Married on 12/02/2017

Non Stop played at my wedding a few weeks ago, and honestly, the night would have been entirely different without them. They are AMAZING. Since the wedding, I have received compliment after compliment on the band. As everyone knows, bad music at a wedding can be a disaster for the entire night. Rest assured, with De Bois, Non Stop, and Jimmy involved, your night will be incredible. The energy they bring to a wedding is unparalleled. I had seen them at two weddings previously so was very confident that they would be a hit at our wedding and let me tell you, hit is an understatement. Everyone had the best time with them and they even were down dancing and singing with the group by the end of the night. The dance floor was packed the entire night.

Jimmy, the band manager, also was incredible during the whole day. He handled the songs during the ceremony and dinner. People literally asked me if I had hired Michael Buble he was THAT talented. From a planning standpoint, Randy is a pleasure to work with. He is incredibly prompt in his responses and very sweet. We had a couple calls to iron out the details and he eased any anxieties I had immediately. From a pricing standpoint, if you have the budget for a band, I highly recommend going with De Bois, specifically Non Stop. Their pricing is competitive compared to pricing i've heard for other bands. Given the level of talent they bring, it's a steal that they don't charge more.

I highly recommend them if you are looking for a band. They are incredible and I wish I could get married every weekend just to party with them. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Estelle · Married on 11/04/2017

I wish I could give Masta and band members 10+ stars! There simply is NO better band than this. They played last Saturday night at my daughter's wedding in Pasadena...I had originally heard them perform at a friend's wedding 2 years ago and have never forgotten them--they are simply unforgettable! They will ROCK your event with charisma, excellent talent, and fantastic music that will keep you dancing all night! Look no further!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Katharine · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired Masta (a De Bois Entertainment band) for our wedding and were beyond pleased. Masta Edwards and the rest of the band brought an energy to our reception that cannot be described in words. They were AMAZING - full of energy and excitement and love, not to mention that their talent is unmatched. I would see them in concert if I could! Our guests raved about them for days after the wedding. In addition, the individuals we worked with at De Bois (Terri Herrington and Randy Stern) were the definition of professionalism and responsiveness. They were a pleasure to work with and we NEVER had a single worry about how things would turn out on the "big day." Masta was completely worth every penny as they contributed SO MUCH towards making our special day so incredible. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Masta and De Bois!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Darrell · Married on 09/16/2017

De Bois was a 5 out of 5, My wife and I chose Karizma as our band for our reception and also had a string quartet for our ceremony. Randy and Terri were great to work with, and gave us great recommendations based on what we wanted on our day. The band really did make the evening fun!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Kim · Married on 09/03/2017

We had De Bois Entertainment at our wedding in September and could not have been happier. The pianist and guitarist at our ceremony were lovely and the Karizma band who played the reception kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. (I've literally never seen sweatier people at a wedding.) The energy was always high, music selection varied and we could not be happier! Music is one of the few elements that truly makes the wedding, so we chose to spend a bit more and do not regret it. Tons of our friends and family asked for the name of the band because they were that good! Randy also accommodated our request to have African drummers play at our cocktail hour; my husband and I live in East Africa so we wanted to bring an element of that into the celebration. They were such a great touch! Both Randy and Terri were responsive, accommodating and a joy to work with prior to the wedding day, with Terri in particular helping to nail down all the details in the final week beforehand. We wholeheartedly recommend this company - you will be so happy you chose them!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Marla · Married on 06/24/2017

We just had our children's wedding at the Skirball & High Rize, one of the DeBois entertainment bands, played at the wedding. They were fabulous from start to finish & the dance floor was always packed. They were charming, fun, incredibly talented & really "wowed" the crowd. Really made our wedding a huge success. LOVED THEM!!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Sam · Married on 06/10/2017

Hiring NON-STOP really took our wedding to the next level. I found out about this company when I went to a wedding a couple years ago that featured one of De Bois’ other bands and was blown away by how good they were.

When it was time to plan my own we hired NON-STOP and could not be happier with the decision. They let you adjust the size of the band, they have a huge song list, and all the musicians were amazing. Every song they covered seriously sounded better than the original recording and they kept the party going. They stuck to our requests and instructions, and the bandleader Jimmy was on point as an emcee.

Going with a premium band instead of a DJ was a big decision but they were truly worth every penny. The owner Randy even stopped by during the reception to make sure everything was going well. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/20/2017

I had the band Nonstop at my recent wedding and was blown away by how amazing they were. They were incredibly easy to work with, professional, and exceptionally talented. There were multiple vocalists which made the band fun the entire night because each song felt unique. They knew how to get the party started and keep the energy levels high until the end of our reception, while they also played/sang beautiful slower songs during dinner. They accommodated all of our requests, including having my sister-in-law sing our first dance song with the band accompanying her. I can't say enough great things and highly recommend Nonstop. We received SO many compliments on this band and it made our wedding truly amazing. We also had De Bois Entertainment coordinate strings to play during the ceremony and the keyboard during our cocktail hour, all of which were incredible. Look no further if you are considering a band for your wedding or any other event!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Mia · Married on 03/11/2017

Where do we begin.... Last weekend was the wedding of a life time, everything dreams are made of. It was a destination wedding that took almost a year of planning and preparation. De Bois Entertainment was there every step of the way. Randy the owner of the company was phenomenal, talented, resourceful, and just all out AMAZING. He always kept us on track in the planning phases and added wonderful music to the love story. He knew what we wanted and executed it so beautifully with his amazingly talented band Karizma. Karizma a 9 piece band flew to the beautiful Island of Bahamas and made MAGIC. Andre the lead of the band was professional, gracious and was our MC for the evening. He brought the light and spirit we needed and was fantastic. The band was exceptional from instrumentals, vocals and there absolutely amazing stage presence. After a breath taking weekend the reviews were in the band had rave reviews from each and every guest who attended. We cannot thank De Bois Entertainment and Karizma enough. Your music will be with us forever so thank you for a truly spectacular day!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Akram · Married on 01/25/2017

Thanks you so much !!! Highly recommended !!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Chaussie · Married on 11/26/2016

We hired Entourage as our wedding band and they were absolutely fantastic!! They had a wide selection of songs for us to choose from and they were so great at keeping the crowd on their feet and dancing! Their vocals, emceeing, and personalities were so great and our guests have raved to us so much about how great the band was!

We were planning our wedding from overseas and Randy made the whole process easy. He was extremely professional and responsive and really took the time to understand what we wanted and provide suggestions for bands. We would recommend De Bois and Entourage to anyone looking to find an awesome band for their wedding or any event!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

Music really makes or breaks a wedding, and we knew this going into the planning process. Using De Bois wasn't even a question! Meeting with Randy and looking at their bands, the question was never which we liked more, but it was difficult to decide, as they were all amazing!! We ended up using Traffic Jamm and my husband and I were thrilled. They kept everyone on the dance floor (both young and old) with a perfect mix of song types. They engaged the guests and always seemed to be having fun as well! They literally sounded like the group of every song that they played. My husband and I are still getting compliments about the music and we were so thrilled with De Bois and Traffic Jamm. We absolutely loved the experience and the atmosphere they created for our family and friends kept us up on the dance floor all night having the best time!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Tanya · Married on 10/22/2016

De Bois Entertainment will always be my go to for party music. They did my sister's wedding 16 years ago and because I remembered them being so fun and so amazing I looked them up for my wedding last month. Although obviously not the same band, definitely the same wonderful experience. Randy you are doing something so right. Terri was incredibly helpful and nice. Our band High Rize were true professionals and kept the party going all night.We even had them stay longer than originally booked since my guests didn't want to go home or get off the dance floor. Thank you so much to the sensational band for all the great work.

Sent on 11/17/2016

g · Married on 10/16/2016

The band Impact from De Bois Entertainment played our wedding. They absolutely killed it. Randy and Terri at De Bois Entertainment were incredibly supportive of our limited budget while promising to keep the quality extremely high. They stuck to their promise. The night was perfect. We have zero regrets, and memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/28/2016

We had the privilege of using the band called "Non-Stop" for my daughter's wedding reception. They set the tone for the entire evening making this event more special than we could have imagined! They played the best variety of music and truly had everyone having a fantastic time out on the dance floor! They not only played our special requested songs but more importantly they played every song with such passion. We would use them again in a heartbeat! They are certainly a nice group of highly skilled musicians and even more importantly nice people. We had many people calling the club and us after the event to ask who the group was. You get more than you money's worth as they were truly non-stop with the greatest music and the best entertainment!!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Damien · Married on 09/10/2016

Our band was amazing. de Bois kept our guests dancing and smiling and laughing.

Sent on 10/12/2016