Miriam Neblina Latin Band

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Miriam Neblina Latin Band is an upscale wedding variety band based in Los Angeles, California. The musicians have over 25 years of professional experience in the industry. The group is renowned for creating the energy and magic behind every event it performs.

Miriam Neblina Latin Band is a perfectly polished and experienced Latin band that brings a unique style and approach to every event. Whether it is a wedding, quinceanera, or corporate event, this band ensures to fit the environment and engage with guests. When the last song is played on the night, the band ensures that family and friends will be chanting for more. Although the group brings high spirits to the celebrations, it always remains sophisticated, elegant, and professional throughout. The musicians cater to the needs of every client by learning new songs on request and traveling for the occasion. The musicians perform at the reception and during the breaks, providing memorable melodies that serve as the soundtrack for the day. The band has the equipment to enhance the event, bringing along a sound system, uplighting, and microphones for the occasion.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the price?

Sound/PA System

Which of the following are included in the package?

Sound/PA System

Are you an agency or a band?

Band

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?

Dance
Latin
Top 40

What music services do you provide?

Bilingual MC
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Vocals
Willing to Travel

What items are available?

Microphones

• Jc Conchas
    Jc Conchas Married on 05/29/2022

The best money you will spend

We recently had our wedding and the one thing ALL our guests raved about was the band. We loved the band because of how responsive, professional and stress free they made everything. Their MC and countless hours of experience has made them the best purchase we made throughout the wedding planning. Their sound is so crisp and professional. They will have ALL your guests dancing with their amazing music and great voices. We had professional musicians as part of our guests and all of them commented on how first rate the band and singer was. Hire them, you will not go wrong. Again, they made our event stress free, a party, and the most enjoyable night. THANK YOU MIRIAM AND THE BAND!!!!!
    Sv Married on 04/08/2022

Amazing experience

My husband and I hired Miriam and the band for our wedding reception. I can't say enough about Miriam. On the day of the event, they got there early and set up. She sent me pictures of the venue with any concerns (and I had some). Miriam was helpful always asking, "What do you want me to help with?" Although we only had 50 guests, I was kind of on my own with help until Miriam started helping me. Totally outside the scope of her job, but she really wanted the event to be perfect for us. She was an awesome MC and the band and she was freaking out of the park. We got so many compliments from our guests. I HIGHLY recommend her and the band. My wedding reception would not have been a success without her. Gracias Miriam... XOXOXO

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Deals

Miriam Neblina Latin Band 1
Exclusive

Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA, 90001
Location of (Miriam Neblina Latin Band)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding