Miriam Neblina Latin Band Reviews

28 | Los Angeles, CA

28 Reviews for Miriam Neblina Latin Band

Ricardo Peralta · Married on 09/02/2019

The best band in Los Angeles!

Miriam Neblina handles the booking process so well. She and her husband came out to meet us and discuss our vision. The band played extremely well and with their experience made our reception flow good through out the night. The Band provides various genres of music, 20 minute DJ set breaks, MC, gifts and much more! I encourage to consider Miriam Neblina for your event, you will not regret!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Michelle Cueva · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding!

Miriam Neblina Latin Band gave a wonderful performance through out the evening! There wasn't one flaw in the sound! Their sound system was great! Miriam Neblina Latin Band made My Daughter Nicole's Sweet Sixteen Party a night she wont forget or the guest!! Miriam was there to MC, DJ and perform Marvelously!! All the guest enjoyed the bands performance! They loved Miriam's beatiful voice and the different ranges she can go too! All the guest were dancing!! Some guest it was their first time to a party like my daughters and said they got up to dance because the beat to the band and Miriams voice made them feel welcoming to the dance floor!! I would highly recommend Miriam Neblina Latin Band for anyones celebrations!!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Jackie · Married on 07/13/2019

Beyong my expectations

Nothing but the best!!!! Without a doubt we will hire them again.... Miriam was always there for any questions and/or concerns - she was extremely helpful, she even took the time to call our venue directly to make special arrangements. Trust when I say that you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn P · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing. Above and beyond of my expectations!

From our first phone call to the day of the wedding, Miriam and her husband were very professional. The band was the talk of the night and till this day still is... 3 months later! Their performance was beyond my expectations, the dance floor was filled from the first song Miriam and her band played till the end of the night. Even the kids were entertained with the party favors (and of course the adult kids as well). Honestly, I'm glad that Miriam was available for our wedding day because it was an amazing and unforgettable night from the great entertainment to Miriam being MC and creating itinerary.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Delia Miranda Aguirre · Married on 06/22/2019

The best!

From the moment we met, they were simply amazing to us! Miriam and Armando made sure our day was magical and took everything we told them about our love story and turned it into more magical! Thank you for not judging us and for making our wedding a beautiful magical day 🥰

Sent on 09/17/2019

Maria · Married on 06/08/2019

Unforgettable night

Miriam and her band made our wedding day so special! I truly cannot imagine our special day without her. She is one of a kind and her beautiful voice made our day just that, beautiful. All of our guests were blown away by the quality of her performance and could not stop talking about the night for weeks to come. She is a professional, but most importantly makes you feel special. Her and her husband are sweet and kind and very honest. That is very hard to find these days. I truly hope to have the pleasure of having Miriam and her band perform at another family function very soon!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 06/01/2019

The band was the talk of the night!

A must hire! Our guest could not stop talking about the band and how amazing they were. They had our guest dancing all night and the dance floor was never empty! The main reason this band is so good is because it sounds sooooo good. Something about their music/sound that doesn't sound like other bands. Other bands sound noisey, loud. maybe some feedback. Miriam Latin Band is the right amount of sound and the right amount of lyrics. -if that makes sense.

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Ligia

Ligia · Married on 04/07/2019

Excellent choice!

Miriam is absolutely amazing! My guests are still complimenting our wedding bad and we could not be happier. Thank you for always being on top of everything to make sure our day was wonderful. You and your guys are truly outstanding. We 100 percent recommend You 10/10 and couldn’t thank you enough for giving us the gift of your talent on such a special day. We can’t not wait for our next event!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Viviana

Viviana Sosa · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Latin Band Ever

Honestly speaking it’s by far the best Latin Band I’ve ever heard. Miriam and her husband are an amazing dual. Miriam’s singing/voice is very angelical. Once I heard her voice when we met I did not think twice and wanted her to be apart of my wedding. The band was spectacular everyone was extremely happy with their music and ability to play all types of music from Spanish to English. I would definitely hire them again for another venue/event! Miriam and her husband truly felt like family every step of my wedding consultation to process.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Camelia · Married on 01/19/2019

Aileen’s XV & Ariana’s XVI

Miriam is an amazing singer. She made the night memorable. We are happy we had her on this special day 1/19/19 celebrating our daughter’s quinsanera. She is professional and her band as well. She left memories in our lives and to many people in the venue. She was the master of ceremony and she did an excellent job. It was perfect all on point. I recommend her 100% she made our night. Thank you!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Blanca Barraza · Married on 12/01/2018

I thought they were excellent

They were very organized and professional.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Miriam Neblina Latin Band's reply:

Thank you Blanca! It was our honor to be a part of your Daughter's Wedding! It was such an elegant and beautiful Celebration! We are at your service for all future events!

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

Beyond Imagination

They helped to create the most amazing experience beyond what we could have imagined. We received nothing but compliments on the variety music and spectacular performance throughout the whole night. All of our guest enjoyed the props provided by the band. The band ensured satisfaction by offering the greatest flexibility of traveling a long distance and working with any chances we had in the itinerary. We would choose this band 100 percent of time for any of our future events and recommend to anyone.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Janet

Janet and Frank Salazar · Married on 10/13/2018

The Best we could find!!!

It is my pleasure to leave this wonderful Band a review of our experience!

So, we are very picky people! We searched for a Latino band for our wedding for over 6 months. We spoke and interviewed over a dozen bands but weren’t convinced. You name the band, we spoke to them. We were about to give up until we found exactly what we were looking for!! From the moment we met her, we felt there was something special about Miriam Neblina and her Latin Band. We met her and her Husband to go over packages they offered. We booked them immediately and were confident they were going to be the highlight of our night. Their positive vibe and friendliness convinced us that they were the band we wanted for our wedding. We were right!! They are professional, experts in their line of work, and you could tell they love what they do! Our night was perfectly planned and coordinated by Miriam. Communication was excellent too! She was always available and willing to answer any questions we had. I would recommend them to any Couple who is picky like we are! We picked their most popular package which included her being our Master of Ceremony. She was so amazing at that too, maintained her professionalism throughout the night, kept all of our guests engaged, and best part of all she is bilingual and pretty darn good at it! Oh and did I forget to mention Miriam’s voice was like wow! Nothing short of amazing. We recommend Miriam Neblina Latin Band to everyone and anyone looking for excellent quality entertainment. Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Nancy Navarrete · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!

The band was magnificent! Everyone kept talking about how good the music was even days after the party. They really kept the party going. I will definitely hire them again.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lizbeth · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent service, very professional, I can honestly recommend them to anyone, all my guests have very positive commentary

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

We had the most amazing wedding reception thanks to Miriam Neblina Latin Band! They really made our night special and know how to get everyone dancing and having a good time. Every musician in the band is super talented, and all of the fun extras they offer really made the party unique. Planning and setup was very helpful and professional, and they helped guide the whole process, which I really appreciated. I highly recommend the group and hope to see them again soon! With love the Rodriguez

Sent on 08/12/2018

Rick · Married on 05/27/2018

The Miriam Neblina Latin Band made our night an even bigger success than we had ever dreamed ofr. The music was fun, professional, and had the whole room on their feet the entire evening. Miriam herself being the MC for the evening was such a HUGE plus and I cannot thank her enough. I would recommend this band to anyone who wants their wedding to be as fun as ours was. Thank You 100X to the Miriam Neblina Latin Band.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2018

They were a hit. My guest continue to rave about them and are asking for their contact info. Thank you, thank you, thank you. The music was on point throughout the night!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Jasmine · Married on 11/24/2017

Miriam is very professional and very well organized! My guests danced all night. I️ would definitely recommend them. They are worth. They play every type of genre so everybody gets a little bit of what they like to hear/dance too.

Sent on 01/04/2018

Adriana · Married on 10/28/2017

Very good band! Profesional! Fun! I recommend it 100% Best part: they come with party favors for your guests :)

Thank you Miriam so much! We loved it!!

Sent on 11/03/2017

carolina · Married on 05/26/2017

My husband and I decided to hire a band only 2 weeks before the big day and we were very nervous as it was so last minute. When we came across Miriam Neblina and her band online we were very excited and more excited to learn that they were still available for our big day! They drove out to meet us only a few days later and we loved their energy and professionalism right away.

We feel so lucky to have found Miriam Neblina and her band. I can honestly say our wedding would not have been the same without them. Our guests are still raving about how great the band was at our wedding and what a beautiful voice Miriam has.

Everything from the look of the band to the music played and the shot outs to our guests who traveled was on point. We would recommend this band to anyone who is looking for a classy, fun and exciting band to bring energy to their event.

Thank you so much for an amazing experience! We hope we get to work with you again :)

Sent on 11/06/2017

Vince · Married on 04/08/2017

We had a great experience with the Miriam Neblina Latin Band. They paid attention to the small details to make it a wonderful evening. Our guests loved the music and the interaction the band had with the guests.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Miriam Neblina Latin Band's reply:

Vince, thank you so very much for your wonderful review! It was our utmost pleasure and complete honor to have been able to perform for your Parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary! You are so lucky to have your parents and we are so lucky we got to witness your family united and having a great time! Please let us know if we can be of service for any future family function!

Crystal · Married on 12/09/2016

From the moment I met her and her husband about a month before my dads surprise party I just had a good feeling about her and her band. She told me to trust her that she was going to put something special together for him. What Miriam and her band brought to the party was nothing less than perfection. Her voice is jaw dropping. You can tell that the music and performing is what gives her life. I can't thank her and her entire band enough for making my dads day so special. We received tons of compliments and people requesting the bands infl because they want to book them for their special occasions. Thank you Miriam! Look forward to having you at our future functions. ??

Sent on 11/03/2017

Pablo · Married on 08/27/2016

Grupo Neblina the honor was all ours to have you at our daughter's Quinceanera. Miriam your professionalism was above and beyond. Our daughter's special day was special. Miriam thank you for being so loving towards our feelings and doing everything on your end to deliver, your performance was awesome. Our feet and my back are still recovering from all the dancing we did. I would defiantly use yours services again, we love you guys. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Miriam Neblina Latin Band's reply:

Pablo! It was our greatest pleasure to have been able to celebrate your Baby Girl's XVañera with you and your beautiful family! Please let us know if we can be of service for any future events! Best wishes always!

Estela · Married on 06/16/2018

Estamos muy complacidos y satisfechos con todo los services que nos ofrecieron, muchas gracias por todo

Sent on 08/27/2018