1767 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number

bb4f3448134e887b Luv4
be484a573dcf2d22 1525757649 b985159e05c12a2b 1525757646939 1 IMG 7121

4 Reviews for Louvre Banquet Hall

Lydia · Married on 09/16/2017

We had our wedding her on 9/16 and I can honestly say I had more than my dream wedding. It was absolutely breath taking to walk into the hall with the blue lighting like I had requested. This venue is amazing! You can't go wrong your guest will love it and give you tons of compliments GURANTEED!. If you want to have a perfect wedding where your guests will leave with a memorable impression then Louvre is the place to celebrate your event. Every single one of my guest praised the venue and would not stop talking about what a beautiful place and they're still talking about it and complimenting me on the good taste & selection in venue. And the owners Chris & Mike give you excellent service from beginning to end. Thank you guys for making my wedding a dream come true!!! You guys are awesome thank you for providing such a beautiful venue for us to celebrate our special events!.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Christine · Married on 04/30/2016

Beautiful venue with great service a must see banquet hall.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Karla · Married on 05/02/2014

Hi I'm Karla. I feel so blessed that I found this Hall for my wedding. Everything was absolutely perfect. It's a beautiful Hall full of details and class, excellent size to have a nice warm and personal event where you're able to enjoy each of your guests. They have a nice dance floor with incredible lighting affects that make the room gorgeous!
    They even have a smoke machine that really adds enthusiasm to celebrate the occasion. In my research from different Halls in L.A., San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita and even Santa Barbara; this was the place that really allowed me to have my dream wedding within budget. Starting with the option of an open bar, allowing us to bring our own alcohol for the bartender; that really saved a ton of money. I really need to thank Mike for all his attention and professionalism, that he and his staff gave to my wedding reception. I would like to mention that during my wedding I had a tremendous problem with my dress; it was incredibly beautiful but very big and heavy. This was making me so tired caring it around all night; Mike (the owner) noticed my problem and he immediately called his wife to help me tie the dress with all of it's complicated details so that I can enjoy the rest of my event. I have to say, the next day till this day, I have received so many compliments for the beautiful reception, and for the delicious food that was served. This is a place that cares about the quality of their food. I guarantee you, that you will not find another Hall with this exquisite menu.
    By the way I'm Mexican and my Husband is Greek, you can imagine the combination of cultures and the party that we had. All our guests were treated with a lot of respect and complimented the excellent service they received from the staff.
    Thank You guys and I hope God continues to Bless you with a lot of success!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Louvre Banquet Hall FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 360
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Valet, Wheelchair Access