49 TOPSHAM FAIR MALL RD STE 20, Topsham, ME 04086 Map · Phone number

About Rainbow Productions Inc

With Over 30 years in the wedding industry, Rainbow Productions Inc. has built a solid, professional reputation throughout New England's Premier Hotels and Wedding Professionals. Let our experience help make planning your wedding, a relaxed and memorable event all the way through.
Whether you need just a little help or you are an out of state bride that needs a local connection...
Make Rainbow Productions Inc. part of your team of professionals.

bf9452ab89adda2a c2
Guests dancing
bf9452ab89adda2a c2

2 Reviews for Rainbow Productions Inc

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

I am so pleased that we found Rainbow Productions. We had lots of email contact before our meeting which was always responded to promptly. When we sat down with Sara to plan the music for the big day, she was very friendly and knowledgeable. She gave us great suggestions when we were stumped for what to choose. You can absolutely tell that both Sara and Larry have been doing this for a long time and KNOW what they're doing. At almost the last minute, we decided our ceremony should move outside since the weather forecast was looking good. That was no problem for them to accommodate. Our entire wedding from ceremony to reception was perfect. Larry is fun and so friendly, and takes a minute here and there throughout the day to personally check with you to make sure you're happy. He is very easygoing and genuinely wants you to be happy and have a good time. Larry, I just want to say thank you for the last dance of our reception. When you had asked me if I wanted the last dance to be fast or slow, I think I had told you fast. By the end of the reception, most people had already left and there weren't many people around. You played a slow song instead and it was just my husband and I on the dance floor -- that dance was so special to us and I am tearing up just thinking about it-- THANK YOU for making that choice, it made for a very special memory!!! If you are looking for a DJ service, don't hesitate to sit down with Larry and Sara!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Kendra · Married on 01/14/2012

We really enjoyed using Rainbow Productions as our music. They helped us plan out the timing of first dances and introductions. With Rainbow Productions, they really got the party going and the guests on the dance floor to make for a really fun reception!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Rainbow Productions Inc FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Choir, Brass - Trio, Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Drums, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • Are you an agency or a band? Agency
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6, 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Caribbean, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Orchestra, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Disco Ball, Lighting, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System

• 49 TOPSHAM FAIR MALL RD STE 20 Topsham, 04086 See on map