501 C B Davidson, Rockwall, TX 75087 Map · Phone number

About Pure Romance by Delaina Waggoner

With the best in bath, beauty, and bedroom accessories, it's easy to find something you'll love. When you place your order from me from this private, secured site, your order will arrive at your home promptly and wrapped in discreet packaging. What are you waiting for? Let's shop!

Wish list longer than expected? No problem! When you host a party with me, you receive a free gift plus a percentage of your party's sales to use toward the product you love - all for having a night of laughs your friends will never forget. Hosting is always free and always fun, so call me to book your party today!?

Whether or not you have hosted a party, been to a party, only heard of PureRomance , or none of the above check us out. We are more then just "thoes" parties. We make it fun , We make it educational, and we give you the ability to take back your bedroom , life , and even financial situaltion. Shop with me. Email me ANY questions you may have. Dont be afraid of what you dont know.
We Can Do MILD OR WILD Parties. Just depends on what fits your needs.
Thanks for checking me and my Pure Romance page out!
I will Travel and we offer Virtual sales as well as Catalog ( fundraiser type sale parties)

pin