BB Wellington Artistry

Flower Mound, TX View map

BB Wellington Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company located in Fort Worth & Plano, Texas. This power duo, Julia and Lisa, have mastered not only the art of makeup and hair, but also teamwork and customer service. They make sure each client receives a completely customized and personal experience when preparing for their big day. BB Wellington Artistry is sure to provide you a beautiful wedding look, along with responsive, helpful assistance and service.

BB Wellington Artistry offers group hair and makeup services, perfect for the entire wedding party. They can also provide consultations and trial hair and makeup services, allowing you to really plan out and see your final look before the big day even happens. A full list of available hair and makeup services includes the following:

• Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Airbrush
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$95

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Quinn
    Quinn H. Married on 04/16/2022

Beautiful and Stress-Free Wedding Hair and Makeup

I cannot say enough positive things about Lisa and Cassandra of BB Wellington. I chose them to do my wedding makeup and hair and they exceeded my expectations. Because my first hair and makeup trial was months before the wedding, I went back for a second. BB Wellington made it super convenient to schedule another trial to perfect the look. Lisa and Cassandra made me feel very comfortable which is a feat since I do not know much about hair and makeup. They were very responsive to my questions and invoice updates prior to the wedding. On my wedding day, they were prompt and efficient. My hair was absolutely gorgeous and Cassandra took extra time to explain how to pin my veil. I am very fair-skinned and was worried I would look orange but Lisa just really nailed it. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to BB Wellington. BB Wellington finished hair and make up for me as well as for 4 bridesmaids and 2 mothers nearly an hour ahead of schedule. Everyone loved their looks. They did a beautiful job and it was stress-free at a reasonable price. I cannot recommend BB Wellington enough for bridal hair and makeup. You will be glad you chose them!
    Photos by Amy Odom (https://amyodom.com/)
    Kayla S. Married on 03/27/2022

Beautiful hair and makeup

I am so glad I found BB Wellington for our wedding day! My personal artist for the big day, Amy Joe, is super talented and sweet. She and Shelby helped me, my mom, and my 7 bridesmaids feel beautiful. Thank you BB Wellington for everything!
  • Emma
    Emma H. Married on 12/19/2020

Great experience!!

I booked Lisa and one of her hair artists (@taitiptonartistry) for my wedding in December of 2020- she and her team are awesome! They did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for both myself and my wedding party. They were both very personable and flexible. I cut and dyed my hair after our hair trial for my wedding, and they let me schedule a new trial easily. Also, one of my bridesmaids got COVID last minute, and they refunded her money (which they definitely did not have to do).
    I loved that I still looked like myself on my wedding day, but still glam!

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Omgggg Emma, these photos are to die for!! Thank you so much for this amazing review, we loved working with you all so much, it didn't even feel like work, lol!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Lisa Parenton
Lisa Parenton
Co-Owner/Makeup Artist

Hi! I'm a sarcastic girl with an obsessive love for makeup, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, SpongeBob SquarePants and dogs.

I live in North Fort Worth, where I have a home studio, & I've been a working makeup artist in the DFW area for nine years. I love working with all skintones, and we all have stocked kits ready for everyone under the sun.

While I love makeup, my biggest love of all is my rescued chi mix, Benson. He's my soul mate. So if you have a dog, more than likely, we're going to get along real well!

Julia
Julia
Co-Owner/Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist

I have loved makeup since 8th grade, when I would use my Urban Decay eyeshadows to do my friend's makeup in choir!

I attended Toni&Guy in 2014 and I obtained a TX cosmetology license. I have also attended classes like the Makeup by Mario Master Class. I worked for Sephora, as well as Chanel for two years, where I really learned to master my craft.

Weddings are my passion because I work with the most amazing people and I have the opportunity to do what I love! "If you do a job you love, you'll never work a day in your life."

Tara
Tara
Hair Stylist

I have always known that I wanted to do hair, even after trying a few other career paths.

I graduated from Toni & Guy Hairdressing Academy and received my cosmetology licenses. My mother was a cosmetology instructor growing up and my parents owned a salon as well, so I have been immersed in the culture from the very beginning. I am married to my amazing husband, Chad and we have a crazy husky furbaby.

I enjoy working with wedding parties and getting to know each and every person, as well as their story.

Flower Mound, 75027
Location of (BB Wellington Artistry)
Reminton Point, Fort Worth Flower Mound, TX, 76179

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding