BB Wellington Artistry Reviews

42 Reviews for BB Wellington Artistry

• Emma

Emma Heisel · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Great experience!!

I booked Lisa and one of her hair artists (@taitiptonartistry) for my wedding in December of 2020- she and her team are awesome! They did a wonderful job on hair and makeup for both myself and my wedding party. They were both very personable and flexible. I cut and dyed my hair after our hair trial for my wedding, and they let me schedule a new trial easily. Also, one of my bridesmaids got COVID last minute, and they refunded her money (which they definitely did not have to do).
    I loved that I still looked like myself on my wedding day, but still glam!

Sent on 01/12/2021

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Omgggg Emma, these photos are to die for!! Thank you so much for this amazing review, we loved working with you all so much, it didn't even feel like work, lol!
  • Michelle

Michelle Louise Vujicic · Married on 12/06/2020

Personal and professional!

Michaela absolutely killed it on my wedding day with my hair and make up and Lisa was super responsive and organized I felt like I was in great hands! And I sure was! They were amazing during this covid year! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/27/2020

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! We absolutely loved you and your family & party. Everyone was so kind and loving..and not to mention knockouts, lol! Thanks for the super kind review. :)

Traci Virdin · Married on 11/10/2020

Lisa at BBWellington

Lisa and her hair and makeup team were incredible. They were so flexible with my vision for what I wanted to look like on my wedding day. I really wanted to feel like a polished version of myself, and Lisa totally heard me and understood what I was going for. She tailored everything to what I wanted with kindness. My bridesmaids really enjoyed her as well. I had a lot of different skin tones and hair colors as well as personalities with makeup in my bridal party, and Lisa made everyone look incredible!

Sent on 12/04/2020

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Reading this review takes me back to your wonderful day Traci! Thank you so much for sharing your kind words, and thank you so much for choosing us to share your day with you! :)
  • Sara

Sara Shultz · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding Day Glam

There are not enough words to compliment Lisa and her team. They did an absolute incredible job and I never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. My bridal party and I felt like they were our girlfriends helping us get ready. They were so professional and kind and we all instantly bonded with them. They ensured to sanitize everything as they finished each girl. They took what we asked for and did it ten times better. They are so good at what they do and were just a joy to be around. Lisa is very responsive and was so easy to work with as I had a few changes leading up to my wedding day. Look no further, you found your dream team to make you feel absolutely gorgeous for your wedding day!

Sent on 09/20/2020

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review Sara! We also can't say enough about you and your party...absolute dream. We wish you and your husband nothing but the best marriage bliss.
  • VICTORIA

VICTORIA OSBORN · Married on 08/22/2020

Dream Team

Lisa and Cassandra went above and beyond. I would choose these two a million times again. We planned our wedding in a month - from out of town - during a pandemic - the perfect recipe for disaster, but they always responded quickly to all my questions and it was clear from the very first point of communication that they would be prepared and possess plenty of experience. The conversation was easy and it was like having a couple of good friends join in on the special prep for our wedding day. My hair and makeup lasted through the Texas heat of August as well as dancing and laughing the night away! Choosing BBWellington is a no-brainer!!! Thank you, Lisa & Cassandra!

Sent on 09/20/2020

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Awww...I teared up a little. Thank you Tori! We loved working with you so much. Just looking back at the photos, we're ready to do your wedding all over again! Thank you so much for choosing us for your big day!
  • Haley

Haley Thompson · Married on 05/16/2020

BBWellington Wedding Day Vendor

Loved working with BBWellington. :)
    My wedding makeup and hair was more than perfect. Make sure you book with these ladies. AMAZING. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 12/28/2020

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you beautiful Haley! Julia and I still talk about how lovely your bridal party was to get ready. Thank you so much for the sweet words, we wish nothing but the best for you and Daniel!! :)
  • Kate

Kate Sander · Married on 05/10/2020

My favorite vendor!

Lisa with BB Wellington was a joy to work with. She created a custom plan to ensure that we got the best deal for the amount of people who wanted hair and makeup services done. She was incredibly flexible the entire time, from scheduling a trial to rescheduling the wedding. Unfortunately, due to the global pandemic situation, we ended up canceling our large ceremony. However, Lisa was kind and flexible with that as well. She even returned my deposit, which many vendors did not do! BB Wellington will go above and beyond both for your wedding day and in the days leading up to it! I was never stressed for one minute about hair and makeup, which was wonderful considering all the other stress that might come with planning a wedding. I hope there will be an occasion in the future in which I need professional hair and makeup so that I can use BB Wellington!

Sent on 08/11/2020

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Aww, I love you Kate! So upset we didn't get to officially connect, I know we would have had the best time! Thank you so much for the kind words. Congrats on your wedding and good luck with everything that comes your way!! :)
  • Tasha

Tasha · Married on 01/05/2020

We all felt so beautiful!

Lisa is so sweet and amazing! She did all of our makeup perfectly—the right amount of coverage while letting out natural beauty shine! She even did my hair/makeup for our engagement shoot!!
    All of my ladies and the moms felt gorgeous. I was apprehensive about the red-lip look—I knew I wanted it but I was also a bit timid about it since I know most brides go for a natural lip. But she reassured me and gave me confidence to go for it!
    Meghan did all of the hair and she is so fast and professional! For my bridal trial, I had my hair in an updo, but switched it up last minute for my hair down with Hollywood waves. She didn’t even bat an eye and gave me exactly what I wanted!
    We were all so happy with our looks! I highly recommend BBWellington for any occasion!

Sent on 01/07/2020

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

We love you so much Tasha, you and your bridal party were a dream to work with! Thank you for the kind words!

Rachel Sands · Married on 01/02/2020

Gorgeous makeup!!!

I love the way my makeup turned out for my wedding! I am covered in freckles and Lisa was able to even out my skin tone while still leaving my freckles visible. Lisa definitely made me feel like the most gorgeous version of myself. She also did my grandma's make up (who is 87) and she looked so gorgeous!!

Sent on 02/11/2020

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you Rachel!! Loved working with you and your family so much! Everyone was so kind and loving. Hope you and your husband are doing well.

Alex Lehman · Married on 12/21/2019

Beyond Amazing!

I am so happy that we booked with BB Wellington! Julia and Meghan were our hair/makeup artists and they were super fun and incredibly talented. I was in contact with Lisa, who was always quick to respond. I had to change the arrival time twice, and each time I made the change, they were so accommodating. I was very happy with how my hair and makeup reflected exactly what I wanted, and my bridesmaids were in love with their hair! Thank you BB Wellington!

Sent on 01/14/2020

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Your photos are gorgeous, what a beautiful bride!! So glad you were all pleased with everything. Thank you so much for the kind words Alex!

Lauren Holguin · Married on 11/02/2019

Work 👏🏼 With 👏🏼 These 👏🏼 Ladies

They are so sweet, and knew exactly what it was I wanted. I told them I just want natural makeup that enhances my features a little, and fit my hair to be flowing. And they delivered! Highly recommended 💯🥳

Sent on 11/19/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Ahh, we honestly loved working with you and your kind, beautiful group of ladies SO much Lauren, you have no idea!! Thank you so much for choosing us!

Adrienne Nelson · Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic!!

Meghan was amazing! I let her use her own style but she stuck with beautiful braids like I wanted!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Adrienne, we think the naturally gifted Meghan is pretty dang amazing too!! :)
  • Tasha

Tasha Hesketh · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful makeup

They were amazing! My makeup and hair were on point.

Sent on 11/01/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Ahh, thank you so much Tasha, we loved working with your beautiful face so much! Please do send us photos of your big day when you get them, we for sure want to showcase them!! :)
  • Leia

Leia Willis · Married on 09/01/2019

Great gals to work with that help you be your most confident self for your big day!

I originally found Lisa through Instagram and she was so responsive with any questions I had. I needed a hair and makeup for an engagement session, wedding day, and a post wedding shoot. I booked all three dates with BBWellington. When my engagement session was canceled due to one of those sudden Texas storms, Lisa worked with me to reschedule the date, no issues. After my makeup and hair trial, Lisa offered me her extra time to try other makeup to be sure it would last on my skin type during my hot and humid wedding day. She tried multiple lip colors until I was confident with my makeup for the big day. Julia was very welcoming to text in order for me to make any adjustments with my hair so that I would truly feel beautiful. I ended up adding another bridesmaid late in the game, and they made available a third artist to get my ladies and myself looking good for the wedding in a timely manner. They were all a pleasure to work with, professional, punctual, down to earth, and good at what they do. I would definitely recommend to any bride in the area. They will work with you until you are your most confident self for your big day!

Sent on 09/16/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

We loved working with you so much Leia! Your entire family was so welcoming. Thank you so much for the kind words. :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Babcock · Married on 06/09/2019

Lisa did the most amazing Wedding Day look for Lexi..

My daughter had her fairytale wedding on June 9 at the Springs Parker Manor in Weatherford. Lisa did her Bridal shoot make up earlier in the spring and Lexi loved it! It was flawless and exactly what she was wanting. On Lexi's wedding day.. Lisa did Lexi's make up, my make up (MOB) and the Bridesmaids. Everyone looked amazing and Lisa was so calming and supportive. She helped Lexi feel her best for her special day! I would highly recommned Lisa for all of your make-up needs.
    Lisa was extremely speedy in her responses and getting back to us when we had questions. She was fabulous in listening to Lexi.. hearing her vision for her make up look and executing it with precision! The cost was competitive and we got so much out of the experience. We would recommned Lisa for your wedding and other special occasion needs.

Sent on 07/05/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Jennifer, you are the best, thank you so much for your kind words! I loved working with you and your daughter! Let's do it again! LOL
  • Bobbi

Bobbi Jo · Married on 05/30/2019

Make Up for Wedding

Lisa is absolutely AMAZING!! She is crazy talented and will make you look your absolute best. I struggled with finding the perfect person to do my make up for months. When I finally found Lisa I couldn’t be more pleased. She’s super friendly, listens and an absolute joy to be around. I will definitely be reaching back out to her for any future needs. Thank you Lisa for making me look and feel amazing on my big day!

Sent on 06/03/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful words Bobbi Jo, working with you was such a wonderful experience! I do hope we get to work together again in the near future!

Sheryn · Married on 05/25/2019

Julie and Lisa were delightful to work with, they knew exactly what I envisioned for the makeup look! The makeup pictured very well too!

I would recommend getting a well lit room to do MUAH, maybe even with bright LED lights

Sent on 06/12/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Sheryn! We loved working with you and your family/friends, everyone was so kind and clearly loved you. We love parties like this. You were a such a BEAUTIFUL bride.
  • Catherine

Catherine Cozzolino · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing from booking to wedding day!

I'm so happy I decided to book BB Wellington for myself and my bridal party. Lisa & Julie were prompt in all of their responses and very upfront about their pricing structure based on the number of girls in my bridal party and what we wanted. At my trial, Lisa & Julie listened to what I wanted and made sure that I was 100% satisfied with how I looked. Day of they showed up early even though we were starting at 7am and got right to work on all 11 of us; we finished early! Not being rushed made the morning stress free and fun. The bridesmaids and mothers looked AMAZING and since we were ahead of schedule girls were able to get touched up before we left for the ceremony. I felt incredible and my hair and makeup looked perfect throughout the ceremony, reception, and after party. They went above and beyond on so many things, but the 2 that come to mind are letting me bring my dogs to the trial since our engagement pictures were right after and I live 30 min away and arranging for Tara, another artist they work with (who is amazing!!) to do a trial for my mom & mother in law. Thank you Lisa & Julie!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Catherine, we loved working with you, your friends, family and fellow vendors!! ❤️

Peyton · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful Experience

Working with these gals was great! Everyone looked amazing, the hair and makeup was absolutely perfect!

Their pricing is competitive, but reasonable.

I’d definitely recommend hiring them for your next big event!

Sent on 03/12/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Peyton, we loved working with you and your beautiful friends!! We look forward to following your newest journey through instagram. :)
  • Cloey

Cloey · Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing Experience!

Loved having these three women do all of my girls' hair and make up. They were so nice and such incredible artists. They made sure everyone looked perfect and even did touch ups if necessary! Great experience and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 01/25/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cloey, we adored you and your party! You were such a gorgeous bride!

Amber · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful work!

Julia did a FANTASTIC job on my Bridal make-up as well as my Moms make-up and my sisters for my wedding. They all looked gorgeous! I was very impressed. She was so nice and laid back and my Mom asked my today for her number so she can find out what all she used on her she was so in love with it! I hired them on short notice after my first option had to cancel. I am so pleased I did. Very beautiful work and she did exactly what I requested. The trial was beautiful as well I wore it all day feeling like a Queen!

Thank you so much!
    Amber

Sent on 12/10/2018

Tara · Married on 11/04/2018

Perfect Blend of Talent, Professionalism and Personality

Lisa was absolutely a joy to work with. She was quick to respond to emails and was ready to go the day of the wedding. She helped me pick a style that suited my personality and even let me wear my magnetic lashes lol. She was very calm and collected from the moment I contacted her to the last bridesmaid. Every aspect of a wedding can cause the bride stress and I'm glad that I never had to worry about my makeup. I was completely confident in Lisa as a makeup artist and a business owner. I highly recommend adding BB Wellington to your vendor team.

Sent on 03/05/2019

BB Wellington Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Tara, loved working with you, your day was so beautiful!! Let me know when you're ready to start coordinating weddings... 😉

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Vendor

All of the ladies I spoke with and worked with were professional, kind and above all did a fantastic job! At my trial I showed pictues and explained what I wanted and they gave me a perfect look that I loved. I did decide to change the type of false eyelashes and they were flexible and agreed to my request. On wedding day all our three stylists were on time and were very efficient. Once again they were very flexible and were able to work in my mother in law for makeup, which was not previously planned. Even with the added service they were still done before the time I requested, which led to a stress free and perfect wedding day. I would 100% recommend BB Wellington for any hair and makeup services.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

I would absolutely recommend BB Wellington for your hair and makeup needs. The contract process was seemless and they were extremely flexible with changes/additions. They were also punctual the day of and catered to our hair and makeup needs. My bridesmaids and myself looked absolutely stunning! If you are looking for someone for your big day, these are your girls! Thanks so much ladies!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Anne · Married on 07/06/2018

We have had the pleasure of working with Lisa for several occasions. Her work is AMAZING! Her services are reasonably priced and worth every penny. Lisa did my youngest daughter's makeup for her prom and senior pictures. My oldest, who just got married, said Lisa was the only one she wanted to have do her make up for her wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/10/2018