17 South 35th Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011 Map · Phone number

About Premier Caterers

Thank you for your interest in Premier Caterers. We have been catering for 28 years and we enjoy what we do. We would love the opportunity to make your function stress-free, easy and enjoyable for you.

We offer full catering services from 4 to 5, 000 for a variety of events, including; Weddings, Corporate Parties, Private Parties, Black Tie Parties, Lunches, Picnics, and more!

Our menus can be customized to best meet your requirements. To see our online menus and newsletters, or for more information, visit our website at
www.premier-caterers.com. Our office hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday. Call today to schedule your next catering appointment.

Graybuffet

Premier Caterers 1
Premier Caterers 2
Premier Caterers 3

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2018

We are so happy we found Premier. They were responsive to my questions, kind on the day of and worked hard. The food was a hit. We will use them again if we ever need a caterer.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

Premiere was absolutely fantastic to work with. Kylee handled all of my before event details and Mark took over for the day of. He was absolutely fantastic! The food was fantastic and everyone is still talking about it! I absolutely recommend Premier for all of your catering needs!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Premier Caterers 4
    Premier Caterers 5
    Premier Caterers 6
  • adrimarie

Adrianne · Married on 08/05/2017

Premier was great to work with. My contact person was Kylee. She was very responsive and helpful. I felt like I had so many "dumb" questions, but she was so reassuring. She also helped me make some decisions I was on the fence about.
    The staff on the day of kept everything moved seamlessly. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Premier Caterers FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 25.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 34.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 29.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 21.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware, Chocolate Fountain
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol

• GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist
    GREAT Celebrations: Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

The staff is eager to design menus to meet your budget. I have used them for private functions and always have been pleased.

• JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services
    JUKE BOX HITS Entertainment Services Wedding DJs

Premier does great work and offers a great product to their customers! I consistently am pleased when I find that I get to work with these fine folks on a mutual customer's special event!

• BC Productions Entertainment
    BC Productions Entertainment Wedding Videographers

My Wife and I used Premier Caterers for our wedding back in 2003. They were superb in their level of service, treatment of us and our guests and the quality of the food was top notch. We received multiple positive compliments of the food and service from our guests after our wedding. I am pleased to see Premier Caterers has joined Wedding Wire and I am proud to endorse their business both as a previous customer and vendor.

• 17 South 35th Street Camp Hill, 17011 See on map
    7177612777 (Fax Number)
    MON / TUES / WED / THURS / FRI 8:30 to 4:30 ( office hours )