34 THIRD AVENUE, New York, NY 10003 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Polka Dot Events

Polka Dot Events is a wedding planning firm specializing in Month-Of Coordination in New York City, Philadelphia and Seattle. We work with knowledgeable, planning-savvy engaged couples who want to plan independently, but need a professional to tie loose ends in their final pre-wedding month and provide on-site management on their big day

We Offer the Following Services

• Month-of Coordination
  • Design Coordination
  • Partial Planning
  • Full Planning

Contact us for more information!

• Woman-owned
traceygoldsteinfavorites 0016 51 112597

45 Reviews for Polka Dot Events

• Emily

Emily · Married on 11/02/2019

The best decision we could have made was working with Allie from Polka Dot Events!

We feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Allie Beik from Polka Dot Events. We just celebrated our wedding in early November and Allie and her team made the day absolutely perfect and stress free for us. Besides being extremely professional, thorough and detail-oriented; Allie is just a gem of a person and I loved having her by my side on our wedding day. The entire team we worked with had such a great energy and instilled confidence in us that everything we needed to have handled was 100% taken care of.

The whole process leading up to our wedding was also a dream. We actually booked Polka Dot Events as one of our last vendors through a recommendation by our Photographer, Haley Richter. At the time, I didn’t realize the amount of value a coordinator could bring to both the planning experience as well as the day-of wedding execution. If you’re on the fence, let me just say booking Allie had immediate value to us; there is no question of the return on investment you get from having a professional on your team! The week after we booked Polka Dot Events many of my other vendors started reaching out to setup timeline calls and finalize details; she was quick to introduce herself, join us for vendor meetings and calls and even take over some on her own when I had conflicts. Also, if you’re still looking for a photographer I recommend booking Haley and Allie together - they are literally the dream team! I didn’t realize until the day of our wedding that the two vendors you spend the most time with will be your photographer and coordinator. Having individuals who are both extremely efficient and have worked together before kept us on schedule and added to our outstanding experience.

Thank you again Allie for everything! I’ll forever think of you as my fairy godmother on my wedding day - you made the whole experience so magical! We couldn’t have done it without you.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Jolie

Jolie N. · Married on 09/26/2019

Wedding angels!

Polka Dot (hi, Brittany!) were a pleasure to work with. They were responsive and super helpful with all my questions. I was fairly active in planning all the details I wanted but was super thankful to have Brittany's guidance and extra hand when it came to the smaller tasks that I couldn't get around to (ie printing signs and bringing things over to the venue in advance). It was even a bigger relief the week of the wedding when I just wanted to relax and spend time with friends and family. The cherry on top was the day-of though. Knowing that Brittany was in the room, around the corner, or a text away to lend a helping hand made every penny worthwhile. Every bride should do herself a favor and work with Polka Dot!

Sent on 10/15/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Polka Dot Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Comparti Wedding Caterers

I have worked directly with Tracey, Allie, and Kristi on several events. There is no one that I trust more when it comes to running a smooth operation. I always tell our clients that before anything else (including catering), the wedding planner is the most essential piece to the wedding puzzle, they are that important. If an interested couple says they have signed with Polka Dot we know we are in good hands. Mac Osborne Partner Compartí New York

• Xylem & Phloem Wedding Florists

Polka Dot plans and executes the most exquisite events in fine detail. They are Pros and we highly recommend them!

• ATD Audio Visual Wedding Decor & Lighting

Working with Tracey and the Polka Dot team through the year has been a pleasure. As a creative vendor, Tracey was always been able to effectively communicate her client's vision while allowing our design team the creative freedom needed to create the best wedding lighting design. Troubleshooting and dealing with the usual and unusual bumps in the road are done with respect and grace, and Tracey always comes through for her clients. We highly recommend Polka Dot Events as you consider your wedding planning.

• 34 THIRD AVENUE New York, NY, 10003 See on map
    646-663-4148 (Phone number)
    Location of (Polka Dot Events)