Polka Dot Events

New York, NY View map Visit website
$4,500 Package Price

$4,500 Package Price

Based out of New York City, Polka Dot Events is a wedding-planning business that loves to arrange unique and unforgettable celebrations. Their accomplished planners work with soon-to-be newlyweds throughout New York, Philadelphia, and Seattle. Having organized hundreds of milestone events, they have the means to realize the once-in-a-lifetime occasion of your dreams.

Whether you require a full-service or partial planning package, the Polka Dot Events team offers a wide range of options. They can plan every stage of your wedding, from your rehearsal dinner to your reception. Well-versed in orchestrating religious, secular, interfaith, and eco-friendly weddings, the business proudly welcomes couples from all walks of life. Specific features of Polka Dot Events' service include:

• Consultations
  • Budget analysis
  • Timeline and to-do list creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 06/04/2022

The best planning team imaginable!

Where to begin about Allie and her team?? Working with Polka Dot was an absolute lifesaver for my husband and me, and from our very first phone call with Allie we knew that she was the perfect wedding planner for us!! Allie is not only incredibly organized, talented, and kind, but she is also calming, funny, and excellent at working with all personalities. Throughout our 18-month wedding planning process, she was highly responsive and detailed, which kept us on track and made the planning process much more enjoyable. We always looked forward to talking to her, and she was extremely flexible with different design ideas and last-minute changes. My husband and I are very busy, but while working with Allie we viewed the wedding planning process as fun and enjoyable rather than stressful. Our friends and family could not believe we were not more overwhelmed, but it truly is because all of the heavy lifting was handled by Allie!! On the day of our wedding, Allie's team was incredibly organized, professional, fun, and well-managed. They kept our wedding day running smoothly despite needing to coordinate nearly a dozen different vendors. My husband and I had the absolute best wedding day and weekend we could ever have imagined, and in large part it is due to Allie and the remainder of the team at Polka Dot!! We cannot recommend them highly enough!!!
  • Mel
    Mel L. Married on 09/04/2021

Best Choice I made

Hiring Allie was the best decision I made. I had a long engagement over covid and Allie was with my *virtually* every step of the way. She was responsive, understanding, and made the experience fun and wonderful even through a pandemic. I really enjoyed working with her and am very detailed oriented so was pretty involved in the process. The day of the wedding was perfect. If there was a hiccup I wasn't aware of it, my husband and I got to enjoy every minute of the day and can honestly say we had the best night of our lives.
  • Liesel
    Liesel S. Married on 06/26/2021

Best decision we made!

We simply could not have gotten married with Tracey and Allie’s help! Hiring them was HANDS DOWN the best decision we made for our wedding. When it came to design, Tracey took the time to help us cultivate a vision for our wedding when we weren’t quite sure what we wanted. She provided honest advice and worked with us to make our dream wedding happen. She pays amazing attention to the little details that we would not have thought of on our own—but all those little details came together in the most beautiful way on our wedding day. All of our guests were wowed! Allie was with us on the day of our wedding—and not only was she the most unbelievable coordinator, making everything run SO smoothly (even a last minute change to move the ceremony inside), she had the absolute best attitude and was so positive, reassuring and fun. Together, Tracy and Allie are the dream team. Thanks to them we had an unbelievable wedding day and threw a party that all our family and friends continue to rave about. We can’t thank them enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Comparti Comparti Wedding Caterers

I have worked directly with Tracey, Allie, and Kristi on several events. There is no one that I trust more when it comes to running a smooth operation. I always tell our clients that before anything else (including catering), the wedding planner is the most essential piece to the wedding puzzle, they are that important. If an interested couple says they have signed with Polka Dot we know we are in good hands. Mac Osborne Partner Compartí New York

Xylem & Phloem Xylem & Phloem Wedding Florists

Polka Dot plans and executes the most exquisite events in fine detail. They are Pros and we highly recommend them!

ATD Audio Visual ATD Audio Visual Wedding Decor & Lighting

Working with Tracey and the Polka Dot team through the year has been a pleasure. As a creative vendor, Tracey was always been able to effectively communicate her client's vision while allowing our design team the creative freedom needed to create the best wedding lighting design. Troubleshooting and dealing with the usual and unusual bumps in the road are done with respect and grace, and Tracey always comes through for her clients. We highly recommend Polka Dot Events as you consider your wedding planning.

34 THIRD AVENUE New York, NY, 10003
(646) 694-8837
Location of (Polka Dot Events)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding