$4,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Polka Dot Events

NYC and Philadelphia's Premier Month-Of Wedding Coordinators

Polka Dot Events is a wedding planning firm specializing in Month-Of Coordination in New York City and Philadelphia. We work with knowledgeable, planning-savvy engaged couples who want to plan independently, but need a professional to tie loose ends in their final pre-wedding month and provide on-site management on their big day

In addition to month-of coordination, Polka Dot Events provides elopement and design planning services.

For more more information, packages and pricing visit our website at www.pdotevents.com or contact us at info@pdotevents.com

Categories: Wedding Planner

Full Planning (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Guest List (1)
Double Weddings (1)

Fantastic experience - can't recommend them highly enough! Kristi was completely on top of everything, very responsive, and delightful throughout. If I could give six stars, I would.

Profile Picture Kevin, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had such a wonderful experience with Kristi and Allie at Polka Dot. We used them for month-of planning, but they were happy to answer questions beforehand. Once the month of arrived, they started taking over with emails, planning, scheduling, all the things that had been keeping me up at night. On the day of, Kristi and her assistant, Claudia, were super organized, but not in an abrasive way. At one moment, I looked over and Kristi was steaming my dress and my bridesmaids' dresses. She kept an eye on everything, big and small, and the whole day ran smoothly, but I never felt bossed around. We had our ceremony earlier in the day, with pictures in between and reception at sunset. What could have been a really crazed day was well organized and delightful and I couldn't have done it without them. I highly recommend working with the Polka Dot team.

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/15/17, 1 Review

Photos

25 Photos

25 Photos

3 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked directly with Tracey, Allie, and Kristi on several events. There is no one that I trust more when it comes to running a smooth operation. I always tell our clients that before anything else (including catering), the wedding planner is the most essential piece to the wedding puzzle, they are that important. If an interested couple says they have signed with Polka Dot we know we are in good hands. Mac Osborne Partner Compartí New York

Working with Tracey and the Polka Dot team through the year has been a pleasure. As a creative vendor, Tracey was always been able to effectively communicate her client's vision while allowing our design team the creative freedom needed to create the best wedding lighting design. Troubleshooting and dealing with the usual and unusual bumps in the road are done with respect and grace, and Tracey always comes through for her clients. We highly recommend Polka Dot Events as you consider your wedding planning.

Events

154 Grand Street, New York, NY 10013   See On Map
(646) 694-8837 (phone)
Polka Dot Events is a wedding coordination firm from New York City servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Philadelphia, and Long Island. Polka Dot Events is a professional wedding planning firm that has been part of the NYC wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Month-of Coordination.