708 E. 135th Street, New York, NY 10454 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE

NYC Wedding Lighting is a devision of ATD Audio Visual that specializes in wedding illuminations in New York City. Whether your wedding celebration is intimate or large, NYCWL can help set the tone of your big day by designing creative, elegant looks based on your personal style. With the belief that lighting transforms a space, NYCWL offers uplighting, pinspots, texture wash and custom names or monograms in lights to help make your special day memorable. A NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE designer will work with you to create the wedding illuminations that fit your desired look and wedding theme.

Products Offered
In terms of available wedding lighting, NYCWL can design a variety of different production elements. If you can imagine it, NYC Wedding Lighting can work with you to make it a reality. The following products are available:

• Uplighting
  • Pinspots
  • Custom gobo
  • Monogram
  • Dance floor and ceiling texture wash
  • Exterior, tree and landscape lighting
  • String lights and canopies
  • Lasers, strobes and disco balls
  • Video projection

NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE 4
NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE 5
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 12/02/2017

Benji Kayne is the delight of lights! He was referred by my fabulous friends (DJ & Photography team, LesLoups), so I knew I was getting someone quality. What I didn't know was how funny & positive he would be throughout the whole process. He listened to what we wanted, was excited to offer ideas, and he was very accommodating to working within our lighting budget. He added subtle, elegant, candlelit warmth to our New York City reception venue, and our party dance floor looked like twinkling, dazzling, magic. He made our beautiful venue shine in its best light, and made our December 2017 wedding look like New York City at its most romantic. HIGHLY recommend.

Tai · Married on 08/19/2017

4/1/2018
    I found NYC Wedding Lighting on Yelp and from the moment I contacted Benji for more information, I knew Benji and his team were the right vendor to help make my wedding look perfect!

For those that are beginning the wedding planning process, having the best vendors that are effortless to work with make all the difference!!! We spoke to about 6 or 7 lighting vendors and narrowed it down to NYC Wedding Lighting. Benji answered all of my questions, from walking through the pricing to really trying to understand what atmosphere me and my spouse were seeking.

What I really loved about Benji and his team is that they give you ideas on what is possible, while my wife and I wanted to a simple, but classy look, we really appreciate the ideas that Benji brought to the table. As you know, Benji has done events for Fashion Week - so you can 100% trust his ability to execute!!!

On the day of my wedding (best day of my life), Benji surprised us with several extra lighting elements that we didn't even anticipate having. He really went above and beyond and really treated our wedding as if it was his own. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day, his lighting really sets the mood for the evening and I am so grateful that he made not only the day of so wonderful, but the whole process was so effortless!

You can 100% trust Benji and his team to deliver. I would stop your search for a Lighting Vendor now and just go with Benji!!!

NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE 6
    NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE 7
    NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE 8
    NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE 9
    NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE 10

NYC Wedding Lighting by kayneLIVE FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 1,885.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Clean Up, Delivery, Pinspotting, Setup, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 3,285.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Dance Floor Lighting, Delivery, Monograms, Pinspotting, Setup, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops

• 708 E. 135th Street New York, NY, 10454 See on map
    917-997-1775 (Phone number)
    9172397241 (Other Phone Number)
    9-6, email anytime