Hello!
Platinum Petals was established in 2015 by a degreed & award-winning horticulturist, Jill. She become complacent while working in the horticulture/public garden industry and yearned for the creative outlet she experienced during her floral design courses & preparation during college & high school. Having a great depth of scientific background in flowers & plants, along with an eye for design, led to a natural, wonderful marriage of those skills.

Platinum Petals specializes in custom and lush floral design. We are based in Dallas, but service all of DFW (& more!). We love creatively flowering & bringing beauty to your most important moments.
Meeting new clients, learning about your story (especially the dress!), and tailoring the perfect vision to bring your day to life is an absolute joy. Customer service is a #1 priority & we are dedicated to serving YOU in the best way possible. We never take the moments you've invited us into for granted.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

100% Recommended by couples

K
Kirby L. Sent on 01/25/2024

Best Florist!

Jill from Platinum Petals is amazing to work with! She worked with our vision and budget and the flowers at our wedding day were beautiful and exceeded our expectations. Having worked our venue before, she was able to give us insight and gave recommendations of what she has done in the past. It was very easy to communicate with her and she answered our questions timely. Her and her team worked seamlessly at repurposing our flowers from the ceremony to the reception and the arrangements were executed well. Thank you Platinum Petals!
A
Ashley B. Sent on 01/10/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with, excellent service, everything I could have ever wanted for my florals!

Jill is absolutely amazing!!! She is super easy to work with, excellent in her craft, and incredibly sweet and thoughtful. I was not an “easy” client in that I wasn’t great at articulating what I wanted or providing inspo pics. Despite all that, she was super easy to work with and very understanding. She proposed really smart and thoughtful components that provided a cohesive look with some unique points of interest. She basically read my mind and gave me exactly what I wanted! I was never stressed or concerned about florals because I felt very comfortable trusting her. When she delivered the bouquets to the getting-ready suite, I was immediately put at ease by her bright smile, the gorgeous bouquets, and hearing her words of excitement. Once my husband and I finally saw the reception area before guests arrived, we were blown away by all of the stunning arrangements. It is very obvious that Jill is great at her work, really enjoys doing it, and truly cares about each of her clients. Thank you for everything, Jill!
K
Kendall Sent on 12/04/2023
5 out of 5 rating

5 stars all around for Jill and her team!

Jill went above and beyond to bring my vision to life by incorporating natural stone elements into our design. I have received countless compliments for her work and feel so thankful to have found her as our floral vendor after a friend also had an amazing experience a few months prior. Thanks so much for taking my stress away and delivering an absolutely magical experience for our wedding!!
illustration stars

Real Weddings

Charlie & Huiting
21 photos · 08/25/2018

Kate & Co Photography Kate & Co Photography Wedding Photographers

I Love working with Jill from Platinum Petals. Her floral work is AMAZING and she is a gem to work with. She makes clients vision a gorgeous reality!

Willow Creek Wedding & Events Venue
· Wedding Photographers
Significant Events of Texas
5.0 out of 5 rating , 61 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding