$3,079
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Significant Events of Texas

Let Us Make Your Wedding a Significant Event in Your Life!

Let the experienced event coordinators at Significant Events of Texas, servicing Dallas/Ft. Worth area as well as destination locations around the world, take the stress and planning out of your wedding. We take each individual client’s wishes and desires into consideration so that the end result is beautiful, memorable, and also affordable. We offer both Full Service, Partial Planning, and “Day Of” Event Coordination to fit your budget needs. Custom invitation and graphic design available as well!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Significant Events of Texas on

42 Reviews for Significant Events of Texas

Ceremony (3)
Reception (3)
Day-Of Coord. (3)
Partial Planning (2)

I don't have enough words to describe how wonderful Meredith was through the entire planning process, up until the very end of the wedding. She may very well be THE Superwoman. I'm from DFW, but I currently live halfway around the world in Hong Kong, and even then Meredith still killed it and made my life a million times easier through the planning process. Even during the last 2 weeks before the big day, Meredith was extremely calm and professional, and took care of any sudden issues. I can honestly say that she was a major part to my wedding feeling absolutely perfect. I have personally heard stressful stories from more than a few brides who, unfortunately, did not have reliable planners, causing them to feel overwhelmed before and during their weddings. Having a professional, efficient and reliable planner makes an enormous difference, and I highly recommend booking Meredith and the Significant Events team.

Profile Picture Shereen, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Meredith did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding in Dallas. She was extremely professional and made the day run perfectly. It was a beautiful wedding and I can't say enough wonderful things about Meredith. She made the process and the day run smoothly and beautifully. Fabulous job and thank you is just not enough.

Profile Picture User7209767, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I do not think this box, will allow me to say everything I need to say about Meredith. We hired Meredith to Coordinate our Wedding. She took our vision and made it come to life. The Wedding Started on time. We requested that it started at 6:13 and sure enough, I remember hearing Meredith say "1 Minute...." then the doors open for the Ceremony. Meredith was so calm and had everything in order and under control. We were trying to help do things and before we could even think about what needed to be done, it was already done. We literally were able to come to the wedding and not worry about anything. All of the small things that went on behind the scenes, Meredith had a solution for every issue. There is no better feeling then having someone on your side to make sure your vision comes to life and to make sure your day is perfect and Meredith made that happen! I highly recommend this company if you wish to make sure your day is Significant! I can not Thank you enough for everything!

Profile Picture Chris, 6/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Significant Events of Texas Pricing

76 Photos

Significant Events of Texas

76 Photos

2 VIDEOS

Darryl & Carolyn from Luminescent Studios on Vimeo.

10 ENDORSEMENTS
We love working with Significant Events. Meredith and her team are professional, organized, courteous and knowledgeable……significantly the above the rest!

Significant Events of Texas is a bride's best friend. Meredith and her team are extremely knowledgeable and committed to making their weddings stress free for the client (and the bride & groom's families). Don't be on the fence about hiring a planner, call Significant Events of Texas and learn how easy and fun planning can be.

Meredith is the consummate professional. Very detailed, organized and reliable!

I recommend the services of Significant Events of Texas to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

I have had the pleasure of working with Meredith of Significant Events of Texas in the past as well as interacting with her at networking events, trade shows and such. I am always impressed with Meredith's professionalism and knowledge and how "easy" she makes her job look. She is patient, friendly and seems to know just what to do in every situation. I am looking forward to working with her again soon on one of our upcoming weddings. She's one of those people that when couples tell me they hired Significant Events of Texas as their wedding planner, I say, "Thank Goodness!!!" and know the day will go perfectly.

Events