Look West Events

Southlake, TX View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At Look West Events, we will work closely with you to create joyful and highly personalized moments that you and guests will reminisce on for years to come! Our mission is to elevate love, friendship and life’s milestones through full-service wedding and event planning. Each Look West Events package contains a set of service pillars that will lift pressure off your shoulders, so that you can feel at peace and confident heading into your big day. ​Your only “job” at your wedding or event will be to have the time of your life!

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Mitzi
    Mitzi Married on 07/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look West Events is the best!!!

Simply put, Christen is the best! I absolutely love her. If you are looking for a planner to assist you with a wedding, look no further. We worked together on my daughter’s wedding for over a year and did not worry about one single thing! The wedding went perfectly, everything was stress free and as Mother of the Bride, that was HUGE!
    Christen is a wonderful person and wedding planner. She is kind, lovely, thoughtful, smart, detail oriented, resourceful, persistent and extremely dependable.
    I highly recommend Christen. I could not have been more pleased with her service. Her knowledge, experience and expertise were exactly what we were looking for!
  • Tatom
    Tatom L. Married on 06/11/2022

Christen is AMAZING!

BEST VENDOR! You NEED Christen and the Look West Events team throughout the wedding planning/ coordinating process of your wedding. TRUST ME. Christen made my wedding dreams come true. There is not one person I could thank enough for everything she did for me. Christen is the most genuine person and is willing to do WHATEVER you need. She was very organized throughout the process and ensured I knew what I needed to do next. If I couldn’t do it, she was the first to step in and tell me she could help! She made everything so smooth and easy for my family and me. On the wedding day, everyone was able to relax and enjoy the day because of Christen. I never had to second guess if everything was done because Christen knew my vision and how I wanted everything set up. She helped ensure the family and guests were having a great time. When I think about the wedding day, it wouldn’t have been the same without the Look West Events Team. I am so thankful and if you are thinking about booking Christen DO IT because she WORTH IT!!

Look West Events's reply:

Tatom, I just think the world of you and Austin and truly loved every moment of your beautiful wedding day! I knew from our first coffee meeting that it was going to be a super fun one...and you, Austin, your friends and family showed. upppp!!! Every single one of your first looks with Austin, your dad, your bridesmaids, were so heartfelt and sincere. Wishing the both of you a lifetime of love, laughter, and alllll the Chuy's! And of course, give Hamel pup a smooch from me! xox, Look West
    Katie S. Married on 05/18/2022

Thank you Look West!

Christen and the Look West Events team were AMAZING. Not only did she take care of us every moment of the day of, she was a wonderful wedding planning partner the months leading up to our big day. I cannot imagine having anyone else by our side on our wedding day. She was highly organized, friendly, calm, excited for us, and went the extra mile to be prepared. My fiancé and I are extreme “type-As”. It was such a relief to have someone that not only helped us sleep at night the days before our wedding, but that I could also trust to do everything better than we could imagine. Because of her, we were able to relax and have fun! She answers every email quickly and thoroughly, was great about reaching out to help us to get tasks done on time without adding stress, and brought an assistant and two interns ensuring there was a person in place every moment. Most of all, Christen is THE BOMB to have around on your wedding day. She felt like an extra (very organized) bridesmaid who was just as happy for me as my friends. She held my dress, repaired my garter, and made me feel special all day. Thank you, Christen! You are a gem, inside and out. When looking for a wedding planner, find someone you want to actually spend your wedding day with. I highly recommend Christen and the Look West Events team.

Look West Events's reply:

Katie, your wedding day was absolutely spectacular, and all the credit in the world goes to you and Taylor for the dedication and care that you put into every single detail. Your day was just so fun every step of the way, and it brought me so much joy seeing it all come together, and especially seeing you walk down the aisle to see Taylor for the first time! You and Taylor were such good sports about trying all kinds of different photo opportunities - I am highly anticipating seeing the rest of your wedding gallery! Looking forward to keeping in touch, and thank you for the standout memories. I'll think of you every single time I drive past Montclair! xox, Look West
  • illustration stars

Team

Christen Westcott
Christen Westcott
Head Planner & Designer

Head Planner & Designer Christen Westcott is a Certified Wedding and Events Planner (CWEP) who collaborates with clients to create romantic and vibrant experiences.

Christen was born and raised in the suburbs of New York City, but something always told her to Look West. In 2009, she moved to Los Angeles and obtained a Bachelors in Broadcast Journalism from USC. After graduation, Christen moved to Dallas/Fort Worth to pursue a career in marketing and event planning. Christen founded Look West Events in 2019. She plans a limited number of weddings each year in order to give her clients the highest quality of service.

Christen is happily settled in Keller, TX with her husband Ben and “English Cream” Golden Retriever named Vanilla. After a long day of wedding planning, she usually splurges with a Mint Chocolate Chip “Concrete” from Andy’s Frozen Custard!

• Enneagram: Type 3, The Achiever
  • Social Style: Amiable
  • Love Language: Quality Time, Words of Affirmation

1201-1465 E Southlake Blvd Southlake, TX, 76248
Location of (Look West Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding