512 Silver Chase Drive, Keller, TX 76248 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Look West Events

Look West Events is a wedding planning company based in Keller, Texas. Event expert, Christen Westcott, strives to create lifelong memories for clients. Look West Events considers all of the specific elements that contribute to the coordination process, taking care to infuse intention into every last one. Christen works closely with each couple so that their celebration reflects their individual style and the love they share to the fullest extent.

Look West Events aims for nothing less than outstanding weddings. Christen takes pride in an open-minded approach to every event, as well as her dynamic capabilities that help to transform clients’ dreams into realities. This business prioritizes building professional relationships that can be depended upon and that acts as sturdy foundations for the work Christen does with each couple. Every client experience begins with a detailed consultation in order to build a tailor-made package that fits them like a glove. Look West Events offers full, partial, and day-of outlines with options to supplement with additional features. These offered services include the following examples:

• Wedding design development
  • Budget management
  • Overseeing vendor communications
  • Wedding attire, hair, and makeup advising
  • Timelines and checklists
Follow Look West Events on
8468715479442128896 o 51 1070893 158680993289783
8468715479442128896 o 51 1070893 158680993289783

6 Reviews for Look West Events

• Tiffany

Tiffany Tran · Married on 04/18/2020

Don't look elsewhere, Look West with Christen!

Christen is a God-sent! From our initial encounter down to the tiny details, she has been my right hand for all things wedding planning. Prior to the mess of COVID-19, Christen has assisted my fiance and I in venue tours, vendor meetings, budget tracking, anything and everything we could have possibly had on our list to get done, she was there with working hands and open arms.

We've recently had to postpone our wedding date due to the pandemic and with as much stress as we were under, Christen was our saving grace. She is meticulous in details, knowledgeable in the industry, and just the sweetest soul! Though our wedding day is not until early 2021, we cannot imagine working with anyone else but Christen at Look West Events!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Look West Events's reply:

Tiffany, I am so grateful to know you and Chevis. You are a beautiful couple inside and out. You've handled all of this COVID-19 chaos with grace, flexibility and a sense of humor. I have so much love and respect for you and Chevis and I wish we could fast-forward to 2021! I will have the BIGGEST smile on my face when I see you walk down the aisle toward Chevis!!!

xox, Look West

Elena Hartnett · Married on 01/11/2020

Happy bride!

I want to thank, Look West Events, for helping make my wedding day worry free. I have a difficult time letting someone else plan events for me (as my friends well know) so I knew that I would take the lead on my wedding plans. However, I also knew that I wanted to enjoy my day! So, I decided to use a day-of coordinator. I feel so lucky to have found Christen because I truly felt like she cares about my experience as much as I did. And I think that says a lot about her:) On my wedding day, between my photographer and my coordinator, I truly enjoyed myself and was able to soak up the day! Christen took the time to get to know me and what I wanted. She gave me excellent advice! From the first interaction to the last, I was heard...I was cared for. She checked in with me often and was patient with me and my busy schedule. On my wedding day, she brought me cookies, got us food, and made sure that everything was where it needed to be. Had I not made last minute changes AT THE RECEPTION, she would have made sure that everything went according to the timeline we created.lolololol Yep, I changed stuff up but she just went with it. She also made sure to get as much stuff packed up and back to my home at the end of the night so that we didn't have too much to do the next day...and THAT was truly appreciated. When I called her later the next day to ask where something was, she knew if was in the "orange" bag! She advised me every step of the way and was polite, friendly, organized, polished, and caring. Thank you, Christen! I am so glad I upped my budget to include a day-of coordinator!!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Look West Events's reply:

Elena, thank you SO much, you are a PEACH! I had so much fun with you, Peter and your kind, very, very fun and hilarious family and friends! Wishing you many years of pure bliss! Xox, Look West

Look West Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Look West Events 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 512 Silver Chase Drive Keller, TX, 76248 See on map
    914-888-2394 (Phone number)
    Location of (Look West Events)
  • 512 Silver Chase Drive Southlake, TX, 76248 See on map
    914-353-4657 (Phone number)
    Consultations take place week nights from 5 - 9 PM in person, over the phone or video chat!
    Location of (Look West Events)