4101 McEwen Rd Suite 521, Dallas, TX 75244 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Pop Parties

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! We are so glad you are here! Planning a wedding is such a fun time in your life, a celebration of your love together which will be shared with your closest family and friends. It’s a time that you should grab a glass of champagne, and enjoy every single moment leading up to the big day.

OUR GOAL is to assist you and your family in planning what is sure to be a night to remember! From curated creative partner selection, to custom event design: our team is here to guide you through every step of the planning process with an honest and open approach.At Pop Parties, we don’t do “cookie cutter.”

WE BELIEVE thatweddingsshould bepersonal, to ultimately reflect our couples. They should be custom tailored to your style, your creative vision, your budget, and your goals for the event. Weddings need to be fun, so that your guests leave saying “this was the best wedding we’ve ever been to.” After all, this is a celebration!

THE RESULT is a series of memories that will last you a lifetime. And we want to be a part of that. We know that you have a choice in who you select to plan your big day. We hope that we are able to join you on this exciting journey to create a one-of-a kind wedding day for the two of you, and your guests to enjoy.

Cheers,

Molly and Jenna

Other couples have also viewed

• D2BD Events.

Videos 1 Video

116 Reviews for Pop Parties

Mallory P. · Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing!

I worked with Lindsey Zamora of Pop Parties and she did an incredible job throughout the whole process! My wedding day was everything & more than I expected and I was blown away by all of the little details that made it what it was! She made me feel at ease throughout my engagement and her design was exactly what my vision was! She is so talented! She always had an answer to all of my questions and was very on top of everything that had to get done within the timeline. I can’t thank Lindsey and her team enough!!

Sent on 04/02/2021
  • Kathleen

Kathleen L. · Married on 02/12/2021

PopParties for the win!

BOSS LADY!! If you want someone who knows the ins and outs of the wedding business, Molly is definitely your go-to! We hired Molly for month of for our March 2020 wedding and the only regret I have is that I wish I found her SOONER! Weddings are stressful enough, planning a wedding during the pandemic made it even more stressful but Molly was always a few steps ahead of the game! Although we had to schedule twice, Molly was so helpful throughout the process. She and Nataly were always so organized, understanding, and very responsive to our concerns as well as coming up with the most creative ideas! They took everything we had envisioned and made it a reality. Molly was so awesome to work with and made us feel at ease despite having a COVID wedding. I promise you won't have any regrets with this dream team!!

Sent on 04/17/2021
  • Malia

Malia L. · Married on 02/03/2021

Molly Was Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is privilege to recommend Molly Rasmussen of Pop Parties as one of the very best wedding planners in the state of Texas. I hired Molly at the recommendation of a friend. I was frankly skeptical of all wedding planners. However because I was planning the wedding of my daughter-in-law, I felt that having an independent voice was important for me and my son’s fiancée. Molly was that and so much more! She was knowledgeable about everything from florists to DJ’s. She was never curt; always understanding, as we planned a wedding in Dallas when the bride and groom were in Michigan. She always made the bride and I feel our opinions were important, even if we were wrong.

Of course all weddings are expensive. What a shame it would be to spend that much money and be disappointed with the result. Molly helped us direct funds to the areas that made the most difference. The wedding was incredible, and it was largely due to Molly Rasmussen. Never before have I been the host of any party at which I actually enjoyed myself. I didn’t have to do anything at this wedding except enjoy myself. I found that Molly took care of EVERYTHING including things of which I hadn’t even thought. I give Molly my highest recommendation. She is organized, knowledgeable, responsible, and accountable. She anticipates problems. We had people cancelling the day of the wedding due to the Corona Virus. She remained unflappable. We had rain when the wedding was scheduled to be outside, but she took it in stride. The bride got a nervous stomach and Molly calmed her. Family members were late for their pictures, but she seemed to expect it. I wasn’t sure I could dance with my son due to MS, but she encouraged me. It was the dance of a lifetime! My husband said the wedding was the second best day of his life (the first being the day our son was born). Molly made this happen. She is amazing and your wedding will be too if she is involved!

Please feel free to reach out if I can answer any questions.

Sincerely, Malia Litman

Sent on 04/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pop Parties FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Wedding Photographers

Molly, who owns Pop Parties, is truly an amazing party planner. She knows everything there is to know about wedding planning and can make your dream wedding into a reality. Her connections in the DFW wedding industry make her invaluable to a bride and her attentivness to details is just one of the things that makes her great.

• 4101 McEwen Rd Suite 521 Dallas, TX, 75244 See on map
    T-Th 9-6pm F 9-3pm Sat-Mon CLOSED for EVENTS
    Location of (Pop Parties)