4101 McEwen Rd Suite 521, Dallas, TX 75244 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Pop Parties

Pop the champagne! Sprinkle the confetti. Your big day just got better – with Pop Parties, we’ll make any event a celebrated success, capturing the spirit of the occasion. Our commitment to event-planning excellence is at the heart of Pop Parties. We make sure each client receives a highly customized experience with trusted guidance, vendor expertise, and a pop of personality every single time.

• DK Gillin Weddings & Events

Pop Parties 3
Pop Parties 4
Pop Parties 5

Holly G · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Pop Parties knocked it out of the park!

I worked with Pop Parties for my wedding this summer and cannot say enough wonderful things about them! Jenna was our primary partner for the full service planning and I don't know what we would have done without her. From the start, she listened to my vision and understood it right away. I asked a lot of questions and she was awesome in being honest about selecting vendors who she knew were dependable and could give a 5-star execution. I wanted a colorful wedding with unique details and Jenna's insight and guidance was invaluable! My wedding truly was a dream wedding! The day of, I was able to relax and enjoy the day, along with my family, because we all knew that we were in great hands with Jenna and her team. (I am a very type A, so that says a lot!) Also, all of our guests have raved about how fun and beautiful our wedding was -- one guest told my dad that we had the Super Bowl of weddings! Pop Parties knocked it out of the park!

I have two sisters and my parents have already said they are ready to hire Pop Parties for their weddings when the time comes!

Pop Parties 6
    Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Riola · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Made our Special Day Perfect!

Jenna is amazing! She is who you want on your side on your big day. We chose to do the Confetti package as I had a long engagement and was able to do a lot on my own in advance. Worth. Every. Penny. 1) Weddings can sometimes feel like your herding cats. Between the rehearsal and family photos- you need someone who can take charge and be direct. Jenna's your girl for this. She knew exactly what she was doing at our rehearsal and got all twenty some odd people to pay attention and got the rehearsal done to my comfort level and quickly. 2) I had two "issues" that Jenna rescued me from. First, my hair and makeup practice run was also the day I did my bridal portraits. I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone- right? Well unfortunately, the woman who was suppose to do my hair and makeup did not show.. and the photographer was going to be shooting me in 2 hours. One call to Jenna and she recommend BAM. I called BAM immediately and they were able to squeeze me in for an updo and makeup. They did the most amazing job and really saved the day. I honestly have no idea what I would have done if Jenna hadn't recommended them. Second, the day of the wedding was very smooth, the slightest hiccup was when I first entered the ballroom set up for the ceremony the lanterns were these industrial, steel. My entire wedding was gold and white. My mom noticed immediately too and asked me what I thought. I was trying to be chill but I was like- those looks nothing like the picture. My mother and I are not subtle people and Jenna could tell something wasn't right so she asked what was wrong and I was like well the lanterns aren't the gold lanterns from the finalized order. She quickly pulls up the finalized event order and goes, you're right, they're not. I'll fix it. I go put on my dress and go back to the ballroom 30 minutes later it was fixed. So basically Jenna is magic. MAGIC. 3) Like weddings do, we fell a bit behind schedule. During our reception she let my husband, Ty and I know we were about 45 minutes behind so we bumped up the cake cutting to before toasts which was actually genius because everyone was quiet and eating the delicious cake while the MOH, BM, MOB, and FOB gave their toasts. Genius. I appreciated that she stayed on top of everything . I really couldn't imagine our day without Jenna. She just made everything perfect and cared about every detail. She even found the most beautiful little gold table in the hotel where we got married to go under our arch for the ceremony (we did a unity candle) Just the fact that she looked at the space and thought- we could make this better and went out of her way to do that instead of just and table with a table cloth meant so much to me. It just looked amazing. Those little things are the things that matter and are what make your wedding day unique to you. Jenna, thank you. I don't know what I would have done without you.

Pop Parties 7
    Pop Parties 8
    Pop Parties 9
    Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Karen

Karen taylor · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best Wedding Planner In Dallas

After several interviews, we settled on POP parties to handle our needs. Molly Rasmussen and her team were beyond what we could have ever imagined! From contacting vendors and walking them through details/expectations to ensuring the day went off as perfectly planned, we could not have asked for more. As a matter of fact, I have received so many calls from guests telling me it was the most "perfect" wedding they have ever attended. Thanks, Pop Parties and Molly!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Pop Parties FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer Crenshaw Photography
    Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Wedding Photographers

Molly, who owns Pop Parties, is truly an amazing party planner. She knows everything there is to know about wedding planning and can make your dream wedding into a reality. Her connections in the DFW wedding industry make her invaluable to a bride and her attentivness to details is just one of the things that makes her great.

• 4101 McEwen Rd Suite 521 Dallas, TX, 75244 See on map