4101 McEwen Rd Suite 521, Dallas, TX 75244 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Pop Parties

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! We are so glad you are here! Planning a wedding is such a fun time in your life, a celebration of your love together which will be shared with your closest family and friends. It’s a time that you should grab a glass of champagne, and enjoy every single moment leading up to the big day.

OUR GOAL is to assist you and your family in planning what is sure to be a night to remember! From curated creative partner selection, to custom event design: our team is here to guide you through every step of the planning process with an honest and open approach. At Pop Parties, we don’t do “cookie cutter.”

WE BELIEVE that weddings should be personal, to ultimately reflect our couples. They should be custom tailored to your style, your creative vision, your budget, and your goals for the event. Weddings need to be fun, so that your guests leave saying “this was the best wedding we’ve ever been to.” After all, this is a celebration!

THE RESULT is a series of memories that will last you a lifetime. And we want to be a part of that. We know that you have a choice in who you select to plan your big day. We hope that we are able to join you on this exciting journey to create a one-of-a kind wedding day for the two of you, and your guests to enjoy.

Cheers,

Photos 38 Photos
Videos 1 Video

108 Reviews for Pop Parties

Holly G · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Pop Parties knocked it out of the park!

I worked with Pop Parties for my wedding this summer and cannot say enough wonderful things about them! Jenna was our primary partner for the full service planning and I don't know what we would have done without her. From the start, she listened to my vision and understood it right away. I asked a lot of questions and she was awesome in being honest about selecting vendors who she knew were dependable and could give a 5-star execution. I wanted a colorful wedding with unique details and Jenna's insight and guidance was invaluable! My wedding truly was a dream wedding! The day of, I was able to relax and enjoy the day, along with my family, because we all knew that we were in great hands with Jenna and her team. (I am a very type A, so that says a lot!) Also, all of our guests have raved about how fun and beautiful our wedding was -- one guest told my dad that we had the Super Bowl of weddings! Pop Parties knocked it out of the park!

I have two sisters and my parents have already said they are ready to hire Pop Parties for their weddings when the time comes!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey Roberts · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Everything we wanted/needed & more!!!

Hiring Pop Parties was the best decision we made for our wedding! Living in West Texas and planning a wedding in Dallas, my husband & I knew we would need a local full service wedding planner. We had interviewed a few other wedding planners before our first meeting with Molly & walking away from that meeting my mom and I knew without a doubt that we wanted Molly to be our wedding planner. My mom is great but it takes A LOT to impress her, she’s stubborn and has ridiculously high standards. We knew that Molly was someone who would be able to handle my mom and her nitpicky ways LOL! Mollys confidence, knowledge and professionalism was everything we were looking for, not to mention how reassured I felt in planning from a distance.

Molly made the entire planning process stress free & so enjoyable. The weekends that we could make it to Dallas, Molly would have an itinerary ready for us so that we could get as much done as we could! She did a perfect job of making sure we got a lot accomplished but also made sure we still had a wonderful time doing it. The weekend my bridesmaids came for wedding dress shopping, Mollys itinerary for us included time for lunch breaks & ended the long day in time for happy hour. When we weren’t in Dallas, Molly was so easy to communicate with & did an awesome job responding to everything in a timely manner. The computer program she uses to keep everything organized and in one place for her and her clients was easy to use and so efficient!

Molly was everything we hoped and needed a full service planner to be!!! I am not very creative but I had an idea of what I wanted for the design and Molly took my small idea and made it into everything that I could have dreamed it would be and so so much more. Every vendor Molly recommended was just as amazing and professional as she was and she really helped make sure they all stayed in budget. We also had a welcome party the night before the wedding and Molly took care of everything needed to keep the welcome party location & menu perfectly in our price range. I can not say this enough but Molly took care of EVERYTHING and was so absolutely amazing to work with!!! From all the normal planning needs, to my random requests such as multiple hotels needed for our diverse group of guests or my veryyy last minute custom koozie request, to the welcome party and of course the day of, she had it covered. Molly & her assistant for the day of made my wedding day COMPLETELY stress free. I knew if anything out of the ordinary were to happen, Molly would handle it & I doubt I would have even known about it. We have so much love and respect for Molly and her company, we cant wait to have another event that we can hire her to be apart of!!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Malia

Malia Litman · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Molly Was Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is privilege to recommend Molly Rasmussen of Pop Parties as one of the very best wedding planners in the state of Texas. I hired Molly at the recommendation of a friend. I was frankly skeptical of all wedding planners. However because I was planning the wedding of my daughter-in-law, I felt that having an independent voice was important for me and my son’s fiancée. Molly was that and so much more! She was knowledgeable about everything from florists to DJ’s. She was never curt; always understanding, as we planned a wedding in Dallas when the bride and groom were in Michigan. She always made the bride and I feel our opinions were important, even if we were wrong.

Of course all weddings are expensive. What a shame it would be to spend that much money and be disappointed with the result. Molly helped us direct funds to the areas that made the most difference. The wedding was incredible, and it was largely due to Molly Rasmussen. Never before have I been the host of any party at which I actually enjoyed myself. I didn’t have to do anything at this wedding except enjoy myself. I found that Molly took care of EVERYTHING including things of which I hadn’t even thought. I give Molly my highest recommendation. She is organized, knowledgeable, responsible, and accountable. She anticipates problems. We had people cancelling the day of the wedding due to the Corona Virus. She remained unflappable. We had rain when the wedding was scheduled to be outside, but she took it in stride. The bride got a nervous stomach and Molly calmed her. Family members were late for their pictures, but she seemed to expect it. I wasn’t sure I could dance with my son due to MS, but she encouraged me. It was the dance of a lifetime! My husband said the wedding was the second best day of his life (the first being the day our son was born). Molly made this happen. She is amazing and your wedding will be too if she is involved!

Please feel free to reach out if I can answer any questions.

Sincerely, Malia Litman

Sent on 04/03/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pop Parties FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Wedding Photographers

Molly, who owns Pop Parties, is truly an amazing party planner. She knows everything there is to know about wedding planning and can make your dream wedding into a reality. Her connections in the DFW wedding industry make her invaluable to a bride and her attentivness to details is just one of the things that makes her great.

• 4101 McEwen Rd Suite 521 Dallas, TX, 75244 See on map
    T-Th 9-6pm F 9-3pm Sat-Mon CLOSED for EVENTS
    Location of (Pop Parties)