Pop Parties

Dallas, TX View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement! We are so glad you are here! Planning a wedding is such a fun time in your life, a celebration of your love together which will be shared with your closest family and friends. It’s a time that you should grab a glass of champagne, and enjoy every single moment leading up to the big day.

OUR GOAL is to assist you and your family in planning what is sure to be a night to remember! From curated creative partner selection, to custom event design: our team is here to guide you through every step of the planning process with an honest and open approach.At Pop Parties, we don’t do “cookie cutter.”

WE BELIEVE thatweddingsshould bepersonal, to ultimately reflect our couples. They should be custom tailored to your style, your creative vision, your budget, and your goals for the event. Weddings need to be fun, so that your guests leave saying “this was the best wedding we’ve ever been to.” After all, this is a celebration!

THE RESULT is a series of memories that will last you a lifetime. And we want to be a part of that. We know that you have a choice in who you select to plan your big day. We hope that we are able to join you on this exciting journey to create a one-of-a kind wedding day for the two of you, and your guests to enjoy.

Cheers,

Molly, Jenna, Tayor and the Pop Parties Team

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Claire P. Married on 03/19/2022

Best Wedding Decision I Made

I consider myself very type A and was looking forward to playing a large part in the planning of my wedding. I can honestly say that hiring Pop Parties for their partial planning option exceeded all of my expectations (and they were high!). Molly, Jenna and the entire Pop Parties team are the most organized, communicative, and on-it team I have encountered both personally and professionally. Their response time is unbelievable and made my entire wedding day stress-free. Not one detail was missed, and the wedding was the most beautiful and fun evening. They maintained professionalism, while also feeling like a close friend through the entire process. I could not recommend them enough.

Morgan S. Married on 03/12/2022

Bride- A dream!! So happy!!

Such an amazing company! I had the pleasure of working with Taylor McGee, and let me just say I was SO LUCKY! She was everything and more that I needed as my wedding planner. She helped take all my stress away and put my full trust into her and she did not disappoint. She helped my beautiful wedding vision and day come to life and go so smoothly, my mom and I both were so obsessed with her and her sweet bubbly personality! Felt like I was working with a friend the entire time (very professional friend, of course) but still someone who just got me and understood how to make that day so special for me! Thank you Pop Parties & Taylor!!
    Jj Married on 11/06/2021

What a blessing!

What a blessing to have been referred to Pop Parties! Molly helped us with it all, such a professional and fun team - they skillfully guided us through the entire wedding planning process. Always open and honest about cost, do’s / don’ts, and oh the ideas! She is an expert in all things wedding planning and was focused on making the wedding so personal to us – we had a blast. Molly and her team are extremely organized, communicate quickly and really crafted the event as a whole experience. Leading up to the wedding - we felt like their #1 priority even though we know they had other events going on. If you are looking for a planning team, Pop Parties is the one!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Wedding Photographers

Molly, who owns Pop Parties, is truly an amazing party planner. She knows everything there is to know about wedding planning and can make your dream wedding into a reality. Her connections in the DFW wedding industry make her invaluable to a bride and her attentivness to details is just one of the things that makes her great.

4101 McEwen Rd Suite 521 Dallas, TX, 75244

T-Th 9-6pm F 9-3pm Sat-Mon CLOSED for EVENTS
Location of (Pop Parties)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding