4101 McEwen Rd Suite 521, Dallas, TX 75244 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Pop Parties

Pop the champagne! Sprinkle the confetti. Your big day just got better – with Pop Parties, we’ll make any event a celebrated success, capturing the spirit of the occasion. Our commitment to event-planning excellence is at the heart of Pop Parties. We make sure each client receives a highly customized experience with trusted guidance, vendor expertise, and a pop of personality every single time.

annquan 0179 51 640702 1557242736

Pop Parties 6
Pop Parties 7

Deanmaryjo@gmail.com · Married on 06/15/2019

Pop Parties is the BEST!

Our friends and family cannot stop talk about what a fabulous party it was! You “knocked it out of the park” as one person said! Your thoughts and ideas, attention to details, vendors, and special added touches all added to the fabulous evening! Thank you Molly!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kathrine Rafizadeh · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision ever!

We hired POP Parties for our "month of" and my ONLY wish is that I had them do the full service planning all along. I met with Molly & Jenn a couple weeks before our big day. I was really nervous because I knew it was late in the game and I had a few loose ends here and there but they were there to help. I felt like they immediately understood my vision and were excited to be a part of it. They were both so calm and personable which was really comforting. On the "day of", Jenn and her assistant, Sydnie, were prompt, professional, and so helpful! I knew everything was in good hands so I was able to enjoy the day. We had a situation with our seating chart not being done in time because our guest list wasn't complete until the night before and the girls SAVED THE DAY. (BTW..If you're not a DIY type of person, your wedding is NOT the time to start youtubing "how to" videos..just sayin). They worked some serious magic and I am forever grateful! It would have been a mess to deal with a guest list of 180+ trying to figure out where to go. I can go on and on.. they were the BEST decision we (I) made for our wedding. THANK YOU PP!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/14/2019

Best Wedding Planning Decision!

I worked with Jenna and she was absolutely wonderful. I was a pretty indecisive bride and Jenna always had great recommendations or solutions to my dilemmas. I also found it comforting that while dealing with a number of vendors, they all had a great relationship with Jenna and Pop Parties which made it even easier to execute my vision! Jenna was responsive, timely and adaptable to all personalities!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Pop Parties FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Jennifer Crenshaw Photography
    Jennifer Crenshaw Photography Wedding Photographers

Molly, who owns Pop Parties, is truly an amazing party planner. She knows everything there is to know about wedding planning and can make your dream wedding into a reality. Her connections in the DFW wedding industry make her invaluable to a bride and her attentivness to details is just one of the things that makes her great.

• 4101 McEwen Rd Suite 521 Dallas, TX, 75244 See on map