Something Pretty Floral

Addison, TX View map

$5,171 Typical Price

Something Pretty Floral is a full service floral team, passionate about creating beautiful floral designs for your wedding or event. We offer our clients a combined vision of style, uniquely crafted designs and personal attention to detail. We work individually with each of our clients to ensure that their event is nothing short of spectacular!

We love all things weddings and can't wait to connect with you!

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram! @somethingprettyfloral

Please feel free to reach us at 214-681-9335 or taylor@somethingprettyfloral.com

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$220

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$68

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$88

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$225

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,171

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Katharine
    Katharine M. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing Weddding Floral

My wedding planner helped me pick Something Pretty as my wedding florist, after looking at their Instagram page I told my planner I wanted to meet. Their page is absolutely fabulous, and their work in person is even better! I went in with a vision but in our last meeting Taylor had some even better ideas for our floral. Without Taylor and her help, the reception would not have looked as amazing as it did. Something Pretty Floral made all my dreams and more come true for my wedding. So many guests commented on how great the floral looked, and I couldn’t agree more.

I have also used Something pretty for personal bouquets and they are great too! They never disappoint!
    Nancy Married on 12/12/2020
    Taylor was amazing! When we first met, she already knew my daughter and they were like two peas in a pod. We showed her ideas of the look we wanted to give her some inspiration and she nailed it. She was very flexible with our indecision and last minute changes. My daughter's special day was one we will never forget and neither will our family and guests. Thank you so much for all your hard work and beautiful floral designs!
    Shelby M. Married on 08/01/2020

Wedding florist

If you are considering Something Pretty for your florist, LOOK NO FURTHER- Booking Something Pretty floral for our wedding was the BEST decision! Taylor has hired the most amazing group of ladies who are so nice, bubbly, professional and SOOO dang talented! Everyone raved about our floral and candles at the wedding! Brooke and the team of ladies really did make our reception look so classy, timeless & romantic. I will forever recommend them to family and friends! But also buy all my florals from something pretty shop! Due to Covid-19 they weren’t able to do weddings and events. So Taylor opened a shop. Pick up or delivery. So easy and convenient. And supports the farms during these hard times. Taylor and Brooke- thank you so much for making my dreams and visions come true. You guys are forever my go to’s for all things floral!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

4407 N. Beltwood Pkwy #110 Addison, TX, 75244
2146819335
Location of (Something Pretty Floral)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding