Pop Parties Reviews

108 | Dallas, TX

108 Reviews for Pop Parties

Holly G · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Pop Parties knocked it out of the park!

I worked with Pop Parties for my wedding this summer and cannot say enough wonderful things about them! Jenna was our primary partner for the full service planning and I don't know what we would have done without her. From the start, she listened to my vision and understood it right away. I asked a lot of questions and she was awesome in being honest about selecting vendors who she knew were dependable and could give a 5-star execution. I wanted a colorful wedding with unique details and Jenna's insight and guidance was invaluable! My wedding truly was a dream wedding! The day of, I was able to relax and enjoy the day, along with my family, because we all knew that we were in great hands with Jenna and her team. (I am a very type A, so that says a lot!) Also, all of our guests have raved about how fun and beautiful our wedding was -- one guest told my dad that we had the Super Bowl of weddings! Pop Parties knocked it out of the park!

I have two sisters and my parents have already said they are ready to hire Pop Parties for their weddings when the time comes!

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Bailey

Bailey Roberts · Getting married on 06/01/2021

Everything we wanted/needed & more!!!

Hiring Pop Parties was the best decision we made for our wedding! Living in West Texas and planning a wedding in Dallas, my husband & I knew we would need a local full service wedding planner. We had interviewed a few other wedding planners before our first meeting with Molly & walking away from that meeting my mom and I knew without a doubt that we wanted Molly to be our wedding planner. My mom is great but it takes A LOT to impress her, she’s stubborn and has ridiculously high standards. We knew that Molly was someone who would be able to handle my mom and her nitpicky ways LOL! Mollys confidence, knowledge and professionalism was everything we were looking for, not to mention how reassured I felt in planning from a distance.

Molly made the entire planning process stress free & so enjoyable. The weekends that we could make it to Dallas, Molly would have an itinerary ready for us so that we could get as much done as we could! She did a perfect job of making sure we got a lot accomplished but also made sure we still had a wonderful time doing it. The weekend my bridesmaids came for wedding dress shopping, Mollys itinerary for us included time for lunch breaks & ended the long day in time for happy hour. When we weren’t in Dallas, Molly was so easy to communicate with & did an awesome job responding to everything in a timely manner. The computer program she uses to keep everything organized and in one place for her and her clients was easy to use and so efficient!

Molly was everything we hoped and needed a full service planner to be!!! I am not very creative but I had an idea of what I wanted for the design and Molly took my small idea and made it into everything that I could have dreamed it would be and so so much more. Every vendor Molly recommended was just as amazing and professional as she was and she really helped make sure they all stayed in budget. We also had a welcome party the night before the wedding and Molly took care of everything needed to keep the welcome party location & menu perfectly in our price range. I can not say this enough but Molly took care of EVERYTHING and was so absolutely amazing to work with!!! From all the normal planning needs, to my random requests such as multiple hotels needed for our diverse group of guests or my veryyy last minute custom koozie request, to the welcome party and of course the day of, she had it covered. Molly & her assistant for the day of made my wedding day COMPLETELY stress free. I knew if anything out of the ordinary were to happen, Molly would handle it & I doubt I would have even known about it. We have so much love and respect for Molly and her company, we cant wait to have another event that we can hire her to be apart of!!

Sent on 08/11/2020
  • Malia

Malia Litman · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Molly Was Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is privilege to recommend Molly Rasmussen of Pop Parties as one of the very best wedding planners in the state of Texas. I hired Molly at the recommendation of a friend. I was frankly skeptical of all wedding planners. However because I was planning the wedding of my daughter-in-law, I felt that having an independent voice was important for me and my son’s fiancée. Molly was that and so much more! She was knowledgeable about everything from florists to DJ’s. She was never curt; always understanding, as we planned a wedding in Dallas when the bride and groom were in Michigan. She always made the bride and I feel our opinions were important, even if we were wrong.

Of course all weddings are expensive. What a shame it would be to spend that much money and be disappointed with the result. Molly helped us direct funds to the areas that made the most difference. The wedding was incredible, and it was largely due to Molly Rasmussen. Never before have I been the host of any party at which I actually enjoyed myself. I didn’t have to do anything at this wedding except enjoy myself. I found that Molly took care of EVERYTHING including things of which I hadn’t even thought. I give Molly my highest recommendation. She is organized, knowledgeable, responsible, and accountable. She anticipates problems. We had people cancelling the day of the wedding due to the Corona Virus. She remained unflappable. We had rain when the wedding was scheduled to be outside, but she took it in stride. The bride got a nervous stomach and Molly calmed her. Family members were late for their pictures, but she seemed to expect it. I wasn’t sure I could dance with my son due to MS, but she encouraged me. It was the dance of a lifetime! My husband said the wedding was the second best day of his life (the first being the day our son was born). Molly made this happen. She is amazing and your wedding will be too if she is involved!

Please feel free to reach out if I can answer any questions.

Sincerely, Malia Litman

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Riola · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Made our Special Day Perfect!

Jenna is amazing! She is who you want on your side on your big day. We chose to do the Confetti package as I had a long engagement and was able to do a lot on my own in advance. Worth. Every. Penny. 1) Weddings can sometimes feel like your herding cats. Between the rehearsal and family photos- you need someone who can take charge and be direct. Jenna's your girl for this. She knew exactly what she was doing at our rehearsal and got all twenty some odd people to pay attention and got the rehearsal done to my comfort level and quickly. 2) I had two "issues" that Jenna rescued me from. First, my hair and makeup practice run was also the day I did my bridal portraits. I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone- right? Well unfortunately, the woman who was suppose to do my hair and makeup did not show.. and the photographer was going to be shooting me in 2 hours. One call to Jenna and she recommend BAM. I called BAM immediately and they were able to squeeze me in for an updo and makeup. They did the most amazing job and really saved the day. I honestly have no idea what I would have done if Jenna hadn't recommended them. Second, the day of the wedding was very smooth, the slightest hiccup was when I first entered the ballroom set up for the ceremony the lanterns were these industrial, steel. My entire wedding was gold and white. My mom noticed immediately too and asked me what I thought. I was trying to be chill but I was like- those looks nothing like the picture. My mother and I are not subtle people and Jenna could tell something wasn't right so she asked what was wrong and I was like well the lanterns aren't the gold lanterns from the finalized order. She quickly pulls up the finalized event order and goes, you're right, they're not. I'll fix it. I go put on my dress and go back to the ballroom 30 minutes later it was fixed. So basically Jenna is magic. MAGIC. 3) Like weddings do, we fell a bit behind schedule. During our reception she let my husband, Ty and I know we were about 45 minutes behind so we bumped up the cake cutting to before toasts which was actually genius because everyone was quiet and eating the delicious cake while the MOH, BM, MOB, and FOB gave their toasts. Genius. I appreciated that she stayed on top of everything . I really couldn't imagine our day without Jenna. She just made everything perfect and cared about every detail. She even found the most beautiful little gold table in the hotel where we got married to go under our arch for the ceremony (we did a unity candle) Just the fact that she looked at the space and thought- we could make this better and went out of her way to do that instead of just and table with a table cloth meant so much to me. It just looked amazing. Those little things are the things that matter and are what make your wedding day unique to you. Jenna, thank you. I don't know what I would have done without you.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Karin Claussen · Married on 08/08/2020

Jenna is the best!

Where to start - there are so many good things to say! Jenna was an absolute pleasure to work with. She helped us navigate unfamiliar territory with confidence and grace. This originally started out as to how to plan a wedding and morphed into how to post-pone and re-plan a wedding through COVID. She was so patient and was the best point person for any wedding questions from big vendor inquiries to common ways people thank their parents on their wedding day. She always had an answer. She was also super accessible and available. One of my biggest fears with hiring a wedding planner is that they would take over my vision for the day. Jenna was so good at listening to my thoughts for the wedding, putting that into action, and then even making it better. For example, I would have never dreamed of renting a white dance floor for our wedding, but she suggested it and our pictures are even more exceptional. She also was so wonderful the week of the wedding. She helped coordinate everything behind the scenes and I had total faith that she was handling it. You hear a lot of brides stressing about details on their wedding day, but I can confidently say I didn't do this because I knew Jenna was handling it. She ran our wedding rehearsal so seamlessly and our ceremony went so smoothly because of it. During the day of the wedding, she would think of all the details my mom and I missed (and mind you, we are incredibly, painstakingly, detailed oriented people). Jenna is a first class, outstanding wedding planner. Could not recommend her more!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Carole Klaudt · Married on 03/07/2020

Weddings & More

With a long engagement, we chose Pop Parties full service planning w/ Jenna and couldn’t have been more pleased! She is professional and organized and her attention to detail truly made the process seamless and stress-free. Not to mention fun! She listened, made recommendations and kept us on budget for a truly personalized day. W/ Pop Parties you get a team, on-line communication and access to their vendor relationships & experience. Wedding planning made enjoyable!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Natalie Hall · Married on 02/22/2020

Outstanding event planners!

Molly and her Team were amazing. My husband and I fired Pop Parties and they made our vision come to life for our wedding. Molly made sure we were not burdened with the wedding planning process and she was outstanding in working with the various vendors and venue. Molly and her team are professional, helpful and talented. I highly recommend using them for any event you have in mind, wedding or company, they do it all and make you look awesome!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Tara Gibson · Married on 02/09/2020

The Incredible Molly Rasmussen!

Wow, I cannot explain in words fully how absolutely incredible Molly and her team are. Molly made my absolute DREAM wedding come to life and I will forever be thankful for her incredible talent. Molly, my mother, and I had SO much fun planning my wedding. She was there every step of the way making the job of planning a wedding simple, easy, fun, & STRESS FREE- which is extremely rare when trying to plan a wedding for 400 people. Planning a successful and stress-free wedding is impossible by yourself. Save yourself the stress (& your relationships) and hire Molly and her team! You will NOT be disappointed. There is SO much that goes into a wedding that you have no idea exists until you throw yourself in the middle of it- Molly will have everything laid out for you, step by step, deadline by deadline so you will NEVER feel overwhelmed. Everything will always be very transparent with you which we loved- she watched our budget closely and helped us make business decisions according to our budget & our personal priorities. She is very honest and open with her opinions but she also honors and appreciates yours- she is great with finding a happy middle ground to make the best decisions for you. She has personal relationships with the BEST vendors in Dallas- so when it comes to vendors she is your #1 go to gal. Molly is a creative genius & will make your wedding YOURS which is what I loved most about Molly. I wanted people to walk away from my wedding and say "wow, that was so Tara & Gaines" and that's exactly what she did. My wedding had an Oliver themed cocktail hour based on our dog, Oliver (this was complete with Oliver themed cocktails, Oliver drink stirrer sticks, and a giant floral Oliver centerpiece with Oliver shaped place cards). We had performers complete with instruments as our dinner table "centerpieces" performing music live our entire dinner. We had a surprise "reveal behind the curtains" Margaritaville themed after party because Gaines and I met at a Jimmy Buffett concert (this included a tropical floral halo, a "Gibson-ritaville" vintage postcard photoshoot, margaritaville hats, and tropical shaped jello shots). That's not all- because myself and my family are in the McDonald's business we had Hamburglar surprise our guests at midnight with Happy Meals! It was the little unique touches that meant the most to me when planning the wedding and Molly executed x a million. She was the brain behind all of the ideas and helped craft our day/ night into one we will NEVER forget. Monogrammed flip flops placed in the bathrooms at 11pm, a personalized cigar lounge in honor of my dad outside, monogrammed water bottles placed on all the buses, welcome bags included all of Gaines and I's "favorite things", every detail came together perfectly and I have Molly to thank. The best part of the entire day/ night - myself, my husband, and my parents had the GREATEST time without a single bit of stress. I was a bridesmaid in another wedding that Molly planned and saw how stress-free and happy my friend and her family was on her wedding day and that was the ultimate selling factor for me with Molly. Yes, of course things will happen because you are planning a massive event but with Molly as your planner you will NEVER know and everything will run flawlessly. I cannot praise her enough and am so excited to continue to be a bridesmaid/ guest at weddings she plans (because you know they are always the best). Sending the BIGGEST thank you to Molly and her team for planning/ assisting with the greatest day/ night of my life!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Diana R · Married on 01/07/2020

Fun and Detailed!

We hired Pop Parties to assist with the planning of my daughters July wedding and they hit it out of the park. We had a small 80 person wedding with a welcome pool party, rehearsal dinner and wedding day all rolled into one weekend. No detail was left out despite the Texas heat, everyone had a weekend to remember! We worked with Molly to choose the design and custom elements for our wedding day, which included a "Memory" theme she developed based on a song the groom wrote. From there she helped to carry it through with the couples favorite memories in small but thoughtful places. Jenna handled the day of execution and was a rockstar. I didn't have to lift a finger as she had everything handled and answered questions with ease on the big day, even while coordinating multiple events. Their team is five star and you will not be disappointed with the creativity and attention to detail of this team! Thank you POP PARTIES!

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/07/2019

RUN, don't walk to hire Pop Parties!!

My experience with Molly at Pop Parties was honestly perfect. She is an expert in all things wedding planning. When I chose my venue, they required a wedding planner. I knew I wanted one, but I had to convince my parents. They initially thought of a planner as an unnecessary expense. However, I got my mom to meet with Pop Parties, and they completely opened her eyes to how much help we actually needed.

Once we chose Pop Parties, my parents were instantly sold. Using Pop Parties actually ended up SAVING them money!! When my mom and I were looking for vendors ourselves, we had no idea who would fit my budget/style, how much things should actually cost or what services the vendor should be providing. After speaking with Molly, she immediately pin pointed which florist, DJ, etc. would work best for us. It saved us SO much time, and we felt confident knowing Molly trusted our vendors. Each vendor knocked it out of the park.

We were also particularly grateful for Molly the day of. Because of Molly and her assistant, my family, my husband and I were able to relax, spend time with our loved ones and completely enjoy the day with no worries. My wedding meant so much to me, and I am a total control freak, so to relinquish all control to Molly means I totally trust her! Her assistant even made sure my parents and my drinks were fresh all night - we were blown away by the level of service.

I can honestly say my wedding day was perfect. My family and I will hold Molly and Pop Parties in a special place in our hearts forever!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline Dufresne · Married on 11/16/2019

Above and Beyond

Jenna and her team at Pop Parties helped plan our wedding day last November and I couldn’t be more thankful for their hard work and incredible talents. They helped make our wedding so perfect and seems so effortless. We had such a great time at our wedding and have so many happy memories thanks to Pop Parties!! Thanks to all their hard work we were able to relax and really enjoy ourselves on the happiest day for us and our families!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Madi_Luz

madison · Married on 11/16/2019

Best day ever!!

I reached out in July after months of losing sleep trying to plan my dream wedding and Molly quickly responded to my inquiry. The wedding date was already set for November, save the dates were out, venue selected and all I had was this super “unique” (lol) theme in my head and my dress... Molly helped me with literally everything. Our wedding was a dark and moody magical party sprinkled with glitter 🖤 I adore Molly and the entire Pop Parties team. Can’t wait to throw another epic party with them in the future!! PS: Molly surprised us halfway through the reception with our sweet 15 y/o pup after her team took him for a walk!! Such a thoughtful and special gift for us. It truly made the night perfect.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Karen

Karen taylor · Married on 11/09/2019

The Best Wedding Planner In Dallas

After several interviews, we settled on POP parties to handle our needs. Molly Rasmussen and her team were beyond what we could have ever imagined! From contacting vendors and walking them through details/expectations to ensuring the day went off as perfectly planned, we could not have asked for more. As a matter of fact, I have received so many calls from guests telling me it was the most "perfect" wedding they have ever attended. Thanks, Pop Parties and Molly!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Caroline

Caroline Namazi · Married on 11/09/2019

The dream team!

Booking with Pop Parties was a no brainer for me when I got engaged, they had worked a handful of my friends weddings and I knew they were the hardest working team around! But wow not only did they help make our big day run smoothly, they have become girls I am happy to call friends! Working with Jenna was such a pleasure, even my family members raved over how wonderful she was. Don't think twice about booking with Pop Parties, they really are the best in DFW!!! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Laura

Laura Olivia · Married on 10/26/2019

Pop Parties was wonderful!

Pop Parties was incredible. We used them for planning the month before the wedding and I would recommend their service to anyone getting married. Arianna contacted all the vendors, dealt with all of the problems that arose and made our wedding day as stress free as a wedding can be! They were also extremely LBGTQ friendly and accommodated for two bridizzlas! Arianna even made it so both of us could eat and always had a drink in our hands! It was such a wonderful party!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Gina

Gina Peterson · Married on 10/26/2019

Best planners EVER

Could not say more amazing things about this crew! We used Jenna for our wedding and she was an integral part in the night being so amazing. She was always flexible and unbelievably on top of things. I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Deanmaryjo@gmail.com · Married on 06/15/2019

Pop Parties is the BEST!

Our friends and family cannot stop talk about what a fabulous party it was! You “knocked it out of the park” as one person said! Your thoughts and ideas, attention to details, vendors, and special added touches all added to the fabulous evening! Thank you Molly!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Kathrine Rafizadeh · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision ever!

We hired POP Parties for our "month of" and my ONLY wish is that I had them do the full service planning all along. I met with Molly & Jenn a couple weeks before our big day. I was really nervous because I knew it was late in the game and I had a few loose ends here and there but they were there to help. I felt like they immediately understood my vision and were excited to be a part of it. They were both so calm and personable which was really comforting. On the "day of", Jenn and her assistant, Sydnie, were prompt, professional, and so helpful! I knew everything was in good hands so I was able to enjoy the day. We had a situation with our seating chart not being done in time because our guest list wasn't complete until the night before and the girls SAVED THE DAY. (BTW..If you're not a DIY type of person, your wedding is NOT the time to start youtubing "how to" videos..just sayin). They worked some serious magic and I am forever grateful! It would have been a mess to deal with a guest list of 180+ trying to figure out where to go. I can go on and on.. they were the BEST decision we (I) made for our wedding. THANK YOU PP!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lauren Wetzel · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible Experience with Pop Parties! Flawless execution and strength in partnership throughout the entire process.

I had the incredible opportunity to work with Jenna on our wedding. She understood our vision, supported us throughout, and made the entire experience planning and day- of, stress free. She has strong relationships, answers to every question, and has incredible vision. We were so lucky to have her for our wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/14/2019

Best Wedding Planning Decision!

I worked with Jenna and she was absolutely wonderful. I was a pretty indecisive bride and Jenna always had great recommendations or solutions to my dilemmas. I also found it comforting that while dealing with a number of vendors, they all had a great relationship with Jenna and Pop Parties which made it even easier to execute my vision! Jenna was responsive, timely and adaptable to all personalities!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Jones · Married on 03/30/2019

Jones/Templeton Wedding

Molly from Pop Parties made the planning of our daughter’s beautiful wedding a memorable experience. Molly listened to what Katie and John had envisioned for their wedding day and was able to help plan the perfect day from the venue to all the vendors we would use.
    Jenna helped to make sure we had everything we could need at the Church for the ceremony.
    Meanwhile, Molly had all the details covered for a beautiful reception.
    Molly, thank you for helping to make Katie and John’s wedding day and reception “under the stars” such a wonderful celebration for them, their family and friends!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Shenny

Shenny · Married on 02/23/2019

The way to go.

What a DREAM.
    Molly and Pop Parties is THE WAY TO GO. From our first meeting, she wanted to know what my husband and I were looking for but also straight forward with my mom and me in what was realistic for our budget, which we greatly appreciated!
    She helped us navigate vendors, make decisions and turned our dream into a reality. Molly and her team are extremely organized, communicate quickly and really keep the event as a whole experience.

Leading up to the wedding - we felt like their #1 priority even though we know they had other events going on. They were extremely accommodating with any drama (last minute RSVP no shows or add-ins) and even helped with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.
    Many vendors commented that "we are in good hands".

The entire wedding day Molly and her team were calm, cool, and collected. They are extremely professional with the perfect touch of excitement for the big day. We literally looked up and it was all taken care of for us. Our wedding looked beautiful, felt elegant, and was a lot of fun. THANK YOU!!! To top it off, many of our guests said it was a "PERFECT" wedding.

Sent on 02/27/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Wadley · Married on 02/23/2019

Literally THE BEST!

I could not have asked for a better experience! Peyton was a dream! She went above and beyond to make our day absolutely perfect and I literally had no worries. She took all the stress away from not only the day but the entire process leading up to it! Every question answered in a timely manner and she had such creative and honestly BEAUTIFUL ideas! If you have a chance to work with her you’d be a fool to pass it up! Thank you again Peyton for turning all my visions and ideas into reality! YOU made the best day of our lives even better!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Sydney Tebet · Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing!

I do not even know where to begin. Working with Molly and her team at Pop Parties was one of the best things about wedding planning. My mom and I had so much fun with Molly and we are so happy that we chose her for my wedding in Fall 2019.

Molly and her team are loved by her colleagues in the Dallas wedding industry, which makes choosing vendors and getting business done so easy. Molly made wedding planning so seamless and stress free. If you are looking for a planning team, Pop Parties is the one!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Sue Barr · Married on 02/11/2019

Pop Parties is Excellent!

I would highly recommend Pop Parties for not only weddings but any event. If I could give 10 stars I would. Molly and her team went above and beyond expectations.

Sent on 12/04/2019