Platinum Petals Reviews

Platinum Petals 7
  • Christen

Christen · Married on 08/10/2019

Bridal Bouquet Took My Breath Away

I am so so so happy that I selected Platinum Petals for my wedding and reception floral. Jill is a pleasure to work with and really took the time to get to know us and what we were looking for. She is super organized, responsive and really makes you feel like she's got it all under control (which she does!). All the floral was stunning, but my bridal bouquet really took my breath away. I had no idea it was going to look so gorgeous. I was kind of picky on my color palette (buttery yellows, pale blues, white/ivory) and she absolutely nailed it. I don't even remember asking for this, but somehow all my flower girls (all under age three, lots of personality) ended up with adorable blooms in their hair! Hire Jill and Platinum Petals, end of story. You'll be so glad.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Platinum Petals 12
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Nunnally · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Rustic Fairytale Wedding

I honestly cannot say enough about Jill and her team. I just want to start with the fact that she is super flexible and by far one of the nicest, easiest people we worked with for our wedding!! We had met for the first time back in April 2018 and planned out all the details for the ceremony and reception, only to inform her a couple weeks before the wedding that pretty much EVERYTHING had changed!! She was soooo understanding and reassured us that everything was fine. We planned for an outdoor wedding but unfortunately the day of, it decided to pour cats and dogs and even had two tornado warnings! She and her team were setting up the floral arrangements in thunderstorms that day, not to mention the fact that we had found a rental tent the day before that we had decided to have the ceremony in… another change for Jill! With all this said, when my dad and I walked into the venue, out of the pouring down rain, I was truly in shock… I cried… for the first time all day after seeing her work of art. She had created the most beautiful ceremony and reception site- it really was more beautiful that I could have ever imagined! Words can’t even describe! Jill had truly made my “plan B” wedding a total dream come true… making me forget all about “plan A”. You can tell without a doubt, how much pride she takes in her work and how much she cares about making your dream a reality. She brought to life my absolutely PERFECT rustic fairytale wedding!! I really cannot thank her enough! (Professional photos coming soon... I can't wait to show off her incredible work!)

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Platinum Petals 13
    Platinum Petals 14

Kate · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Jill was an absolute dream! She was one of my favorite vendors to work with throughout the planning process. While i LOVE plants and colorful flowers, I couldn’t narrow down exactly what I wanted for my wedding bouquets and centerpieces, but I knew I was in the best hands upon my first meeiting with Jill. She went above and beyond of what I could have dreamed of for my florals. From our amazing head table garland with driftwood and succulent accents, to the IMPECCABLE bridal bouquet complete with airplants, succulents and proteas to bridesmaid bouquets to the beautiful and colorful centerpieces, Jill’s craftsmanship, professionalism and creative vision made all my floral dreams come true! (I cried tears of joy throughout my wedding day (and after) because the flowers were SO beautiful!) Jill is by far one of the best florists in the area and will make your vision become reality. I am still getting compliments from our guests on the florals and bouquets - wish I could do it all again because working with Jill was so great. I highly recommend Platinum Petals!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Platinum Petals 15
    Platinum Petals 16
    Platinum Petals 17
    Platinum Petals 18
    Platinum Petals 19
    Platinum Petals 20

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

My floral was one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE parts of my wedding. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Jill is incredible. She listens to everything you want but also understands that not all of us are flower experts. She took my vision, and with her creativity and special touch, turned it into exactly what I wanted! Everyone at my wedding was raving about our arrangements and the awesome bar piece she did for us! And my bouquet was also freakin' awesome. I seriously can't rave about her enough. 14/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Platinum Petals 21
    Platinum Petals 22

Penney · Married on 06/03/2018

Jill took the "wish" photos we gave her and far exceeded them. Her team spent half a day creating each table piece and garland by hand. The entire venue looked magical.

Sent on 06/24/2018
    Platinum Petals 23
    Platinum Petals 24

Platinum Petals's reply:

I had such a blast designing for Charissa! Thanks for sharing the pictures as well, Penney. So beautiful!

Jordan · Married on 02/23/2018

Jill knocked my wedding out of the park. She was the most responsive and easy to work with vendor we had and the florals at our wedding were incredible. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Sydney · Married on 02/16/2018

Jill was AMAZING to work with! She totally understood my vision for our wedding and she made it come to life with our florals! She was super flexible when trying to make a meeting time and was so great at listening and giving suggestions along the way! Couldn’t have picked a better florist for our wedding (and I met with LOTS)! Her pricing is beyond fair, she’s super professional, and she really wants your wedding to be amazing too! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Lynelle · Married on 01/13/2018

We loved all of the floral that Jill with Platinum Petals did for the wedding. The bouquets, boutonnieres, the floral on the arch in the chapel, the ballroom centerpieces, tables and the cake were all just what we wanted and was stunning! Thank You Jill!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Laura · Married on 11/25/2017

We loved working with Jill for my daughter's recent wedding. She provide beautiful flowers and kept our event running smoothly. She was easy to work with and felt like like part of the family. I highly recommend Jill at Platinum Petals!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Tara · Married on 11/11/2017

Jill did such an amazing job with my flowers. I had a really specific vision for what I wanted, and she delivered with something even more beautiful than I imagined. She nailed every detail and helped make my wedding day perfect. Also, she is amazingly fun and easy to work with. I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/01/2018

ronee · Married on 05/06/2017

SPECTACULAR!!! The flowers for our daughter's wedding were spectacular. I highly recommend Platinum Petals. Jill has serious floral skills...plus, she is a great communicator. Therefore, we were all on the same page regarding expectations and vision. I highly recommend Jill. She went above and beyond to make everything beautiful!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Chrystina · Married on 04/29/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Platinum Petals and Jill! If I could rate her over 5 stars I would, she was so amazing to work with for my wedding. She came with amazing ideas based on my direction and her prices were so much better than ANYONE else for the level of quality you get with her. I sent her countless emails going back and forth on a couple ideas and she was always so kind and answered all my questions and concerns. I received so many compliments on the décor and bouquets she did, and for good reason, they were absolutely stunning. I would trust her with any event! I could go on and on about how much I loved working with Platinum Petals and Jill – you will not work with a better florist!!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Mary Alice · Married on 12/10/2016

Jill is outstanding!!! I am so happy that I chose Platinum Petals for my wedding day!! The flowers were absolutely GORGEOUS. I was stunned when she dropped off the bouquets - exactly the style, color, and flower choices that we had discussed, but even more beautiful than I had imagined! She was also able to work with my budget, which I really appreciated, and I never felt pressured to add more because of what other brides were doing. Thank you so much for the beautiful touches that you added to my wedding day, Jill!! I will most definitely be recommending Platinum Petals to my engaged friends/family! :)

Sent on 01/05/2017

Annabel · Married on 12/03/2016

Amazing experience! Jill was so easy to work with & my flowers were GORGEOUS!! I have to admit I knew nothing about flowers, so all I did was describe my venue, theme, colors & Jill took care of the rest! She knows her flowers! I can't say enough great things about Platinum Petals! I was referred by a friend & I can only hope you choose Platinum Petals too because you won't be disappointed! I promise!!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2016

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing Jill is! She seriously went above and beyond to make our wedding day so special! She is very personable to work with and her floral arrangements will blow you away! Jill hand crafts everything she does and it shows! I would recommend her a million times over to anyone looking for a genuine person who does amazing work and truly cares about making your day everything that you've ever dreamed of!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Words cannot even begin to express how blown away I was by the beautiful flowers Jill provided for my wedding earlier this month. From the knock-it-out-of-the-park bridal bouquet to the gorgeous centerpieces to the amazing arbor flowers to the refreshingly unique boutonnières to the guest book table runner made from antique book pages, I absolutely LOVED every single thing Jill provided for us! When my photographer first brought over my bridal bouquet for some pictures before the wedding, she said it was one of the most beautiful bouquets she had ever seen, and I agree 100%! In fact, hands down, it WAS the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen! Jill so perfectly took the vision I had in my mind and not only made it a reality, but went above and beyond to make it even better than I had imagined it could be! My wedding ended up being larger than what I had originally planned, and Jill was so sweet to work with me to try and save money by making helpful suggestions on what we could cut out and still have a gorgeous wedding. I went with a literary love story theme for the reception, and Jill made the absolute PERFECT centerpieces by tying up vintage books in peach ribbon, and then using mason jars filled with flowers, and little votive candles to set the mood. She even went above and beyond by making from scratch a beautiful table runner for the guest book table made out of vintage book pages! I honestly cannot imagine any other florist being able to pull off everything Jill did, and being able to do it with such a quality of excellence. I am so incredibly grateful and blessed to have found Jill and Platinum Petals, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone wanting a breathtakingly beautiful wedding! Trust me, you will be blown away!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/14/2016

She was absolutely wonderful!

It was clear from day one when Jill and I sat down to discuss a proposal and she had already come to me with ideas based off of our email discussion that she was the florist for me! Jill is incredibly creative, hard-working, and talented! I had no problem trusting her to make the second-most important day of my life a beautiful dream come true! I HIGHLY recommend her for quality and beautiful work!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Katie · Married on 07/22/2016

Jill was one of our best choices! She is so easy going, responsive, flexible, and can really tell just what you want and need. We loved working with her and loved getting to know her too. She is very personable. She went above and beyond with making our plans come to life. I got so many compliments on how great my bouquet was. We wanted simple wedding with mason jars and she added great style to the look...she even through in a few extra jars at no charge when my math was off with the number of jars I provided. She was referred to me by a friend and I would refer her in a heart beat! You will be so pleased, trust me!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Shelby · Married on 06/11/2016

Don't really know where to begin with this one... Jill MADE my wedding. What a wonderful, talented person and business owner. I cannot thank her enough for the absolutely beautiful job she did on my wedding. The flowers were above and beyond my expectations and I cried tears of happiness when I saw my bouquet and when I saw the venue. She takes your vision, takes it, and completely makes it even better than you would think. Her prices are very fair and I didn't feel like I was blowing it! I highly recommend Platinum Petals. THANK YOU JILL!!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Emily · Married on 05/21/2016

Jill was so great to work with! She was so easy to plan with, always had tons of great ideas, and wasn't shy with her opinions and getting stuff done. I preferred her over my decorators because she had such style and knew exactly how to make my vision of a garden-themed wedding come true. I recommend her 100%. No complaints whatsoever.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Kelsey · Married on 02/27/2016

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with the beautiful work Jill did for our wedding! Everything was perfect- the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, centerpieces, and the gorgeous flower garlands! We received countless compliments from our families and guests! What truly sets Jill above and beyond other florists is her customer service. We must have exchanged dozens of e-mails over several months, and she was so patient and helpful each time I decided to change the flower budget or request additional arrangements. She took the time to find the perfect seasonal flowers to accomplish my vision and really worked with me to find the best design options my budget would allow! Plus, you couldn't find anyone friendlier and easier to talk to! My favorite things that she created for us were the garlands for the two cake tables and our sweetheart tables; they were stunning and turned out so much better than the pictures I had sent her as inspiration! I highly recommend Jill- she's a wonderful person and will go above and beyond to make sure everything for your event is perfect!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Kassidy · Married on 10/03/2015

Jill with Platinum Pedals is amazing! She totally read my mind of what I was envisioning for our sunrise wedding. She is very professional and a sweetheart! No need to look any further, book Platinum Petals!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Traci · Married on 06/06/2015

Jill was so great to work with and she went above and beyond to help us out!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Breelyn · Married on 05/02/2015

Jill is amazing. Seriously, she is. My Husband was very reluctant about hiring a florist but once I messaged Jill and she actually took the time to make our vision a reality and listen to my crazy DIY ideas ;) I knew she was perfect. She is extremely talented and very professional. Our wedding was gorgeous and every detail was articulated perfectly! Still in awe. She was always quick to respond and was always there for me. Now my best-friend hired her in October and I can't wait to hangout with Jill some more! :)

Sent on 05/26/2015

Christian · Married on 03/28/2015

Jill was actually the very first florist I met with and from our first meeting I knew she was perfect! She was not only professional, personable and organized but really focused on listening to my needs and determined to make my vision a reality. She surpassed my expectations in every way. I was so grateful that she was always available if I had any question or ideas that I wanted to bounce off of her. A truly gifted florist! Her impeccable attention to detail and passion for her work was evident in the beautiful displays. My bouquet, cake and center pieces were absolutely stunning. I could not have been more pleased!!!

Thank you Jill!