2129 Cole Street, Birmingham, MI 48009 Map · Phone number

About Platinum Imagery

Platinum Imagery is dedicated to providing contemporary wedding and portrait photography in the metro Detroit area. We utilize a combination of styles to capture the spontaneous moments and details of your special day and weave them into a storyline that is powerful, emotional and timeless. We welcome the opportunity to customize a package that meets your needs.

Follow Platinum Imagery on

RR130x130MG24362
001MG2430

2 Reviews for Platinum Imagery

Lindsey · Married on 09/05/2009

Melissa and Jim from Platinum Imagery are amazing! They just shot my fiance and I for our engagement photos, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results! The pictures really showcase our personalities, but still have an artistic and romantic feel to them. They were more than prepared for the shoot - arrived early, clearly had knowledge of the location we shot at, and had great ideas for us. They made us laugh a ton, and my fiance and I both felt right at ease. When I got my pictures back, I cried. They were perfect! I am SO EXCITED for them to shoot my wedding day. I know that they will capture each moment of my special day! :)

Sent on 11/11/2009

Ryan · Married on 08/23/2008

Melissa & Jim were all that we could have asked for. They are very thorough and thoughtful in everything they do, to make sure that things were done professionally and to our liking. They went above and beyond to check out our venues to make sure things went as smoothly as possible on our wedding day. They are both very friendly and easy to get along with. They have a very quick response time, which let us know that we were being taken care of. They are very open to suggestion, and overall have a very can do attitude. There work really speaks for itself, they did a fantastic job with our pictures. We never felt pressured into buying things, but they made things available to us, and we felt well taken care of with the things we did ask for. Overall we had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend to anyone considering.

Rachael & Ryan Koehler

Sent on 04/03/2009

Platinum Imagery FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Proofs

• Michele Papenheim Make Up
    Michele Papenheim Make Up Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Platinum Imagery Photography(Melissa)in which she made her clients feel very comfortable! Being that I'm a make up artist needing to have the bridal party finished in that exact time frame,I actually would forget she was shooting. She never made me stop my work to get the photo! I would work again with her in a minute. She has a great eye behind the camera!!!!

• 2129 Cole Street Birmingham, 48009 See on map