66-10 Thornton Place, Rego Park, NY 11374 Map · Phone number

About Pixel Poppy Inc.

Pixel Poppy Inc. is a floral and graphic design studio based in New York City. Striving to craft little elements and details that will make your wedding day extra special, Pixel Poppy Inc. draws inspiration from its clients to create flower arrangements and event stationery that help tell your love story. Pixel Poppy Inc. was created by a couple after they helped a friend with her wedding. Paulina is a floral designer. Pawel is a graphic designer. Together, they are Pixel Poppy Inc., creating simple, but exquisite designs to help you celebrate this special time in your life.

Products Offered
Pixel Poppy Inc. is happy to work with you, whether you're looking for flowers or a full package. They can even match your stationery to your wedding color palette and style. The following products are offered:

• Floral design

1451857610157483864410453472113527n
jch5s
img20170521143911704
Bouquet

14 Reviews for Pixel Poppy Inc.

Daniella · Married on 08/17/2018

For our wedding, my husband and I didn’t want any cut flowers for our centerpieces and other decorative elements; we just wanted greenery like eucalyptus, moss, etc. We weren’t sure what that would look like, but it’s something we knew we wanted to try. We called a couple of decorators and each one insisted on including some sort of bloom in our centerpieces. One decorator even told us “there’s really no way to make what you want pretty.” Enter the amazing Paulina and Pixel Poppy! Not only did she say a completely green wedding could be done, but she was actually excited to do it. Paulina took whatever little vision we had and made it into something absolutely breathtaking and stunning. I cried when we walked into the reception and saw the gorgeous centerpieces. I don’t know if there’s a way to accurately describe what she did for us and how she made us feel. She also made me an amazing headpiece of the same greenery and gorgeous boutonnieres and bracelets for our wedding party! Everyone could not stop talking about them. They were stunning. Paulina is an artist in every sense of the word. Oh, and she also does amazing arrangements with cut flowers too! On top of all that, she’s so wonderful to work with. She met with us multiple times, sent us lots of pictures and suggestions, and was super responsive throughout the whole process. And her business is completely sustainable, which was super important to us too! We cannot recommend Paulina enough. If you want stunning flowers at your wedding, want someone to execute your vision, and want to work with someone amazing please hire Paulina and Pixel Poppy! You will not be disappointed. We love you, Paulina!

Martyna · Married on 08/04/2018

Paulina and her husband did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! She has such an amazing eye for color and detail and feel so lucky to have found her tondo my flowers. She got exactly what i wanted and was always concious of my budget and how it would fit with the other aspects of our wedding. I highly recommend pixelpoppy!

Pixel Poppy Inc. 1
    Pixel Poppy Inc. 2

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Choosing Paulina as the florist for my wedding was the best decision I made in my wedding planning. When we met it felt like she really "got" what I was asking for, but you're always nervous leading up to the day, wondering what the final product will look like. Let me just say that I was blown away. The flowers were gorgeous, better than I had even imagined. The vase selection was perfect and the flowers were just stunning. We had medium sized vases on the table, with small bud vases in between them and 2 large arrangements on the bars. My bouquet was amazing. She was very accommodating - adding in a boutonniere last minute when I had a miscount. Loved everything.

Award

Pixel Poppy Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• 66-10 Thornton Place Rego Park, NY 11374 See on map