Los Angeles, CA 90056 Map · Phone number

ddb27c923178caf6 1264803321320 KBDAS09
BU14

13 Reviews for Pix of Life Photography

• User2381900 · 2+ years ago

What can I say.......AMAZING! Gina & Mike are the best! Great pictures, affordable, great quality, great to work with, great people. I'm SO happy we hired them and would recommend them again and again!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Jackie · Married on 06/11/2010

Hiring Gina and Mike was the best wedding decision we made. They had done two weddings for my husband's family already, and both times their photos came out beautifully. Our wedding was no exception. They really helped us to feel comfortable in front of the camera, and they are both so nice, it was easy to relax. They did such a great job of taking not just beautiful and creative portraits, but also all the little moments that truly capture the emotion of the day. I also liked that even though they followed us around all day, there were times I didn't even notice they were there until I went back and saw all the pictures they took. They really know how to get the right shot without interrupting the moment. I'm so in love with how our photos turned out, I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Molly · Married on 10/03/2009

We met with many photographers before finding Mike and Gina Goldman of Pix of Life. What we loved about Pix of Life was that they have the combination of all the things we loved separately about the others we "interviewed." First and foremost, they recognize that it is not about them. They are there to capture the beauty of the moments. They recognize and amazingly capture the emotion in the moments and not just the visual effects. Yes - things are beautiful on a wedding day, but what about how you are feeling, what you are doing, what times are important... They capture those better than anyone I have seen. My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of the camera and they made us feel great - they were not too directive so that we could relax and be ourselves but brought in some great ideas as far as where to shoot and what poses angles they liked. Our guests and families were happy with them as well and that was important to us. Too many photographers are too pushy, loud, in the way, or almost demanding. Mike and Gina were none of that. Thanks so much!!! Oh, and the images came out beautifully:-) We LOVE the books!

Sent on 10/27/2009