Dorris, CA V3B 2L1 Map · Phone number

About Pink Lotus Photography

Pink Lotus Photography offers fun, unique and fabulous photography throughout Greater Vancouver.

We are very passionate about photography & love to have fun.

Contact us about wedding or portrait bookings. If you don't see a package that meets your needs or budget, let us know and we are happy to customize one for you.

Cheers,

imag
imag

28 Reviews for Pink Lotus Photography

Christine · Married on 07/04/2015

Amanda was AMAZING!!!!! I knew the first moment I met with you that she was the one! She is funny, fun, caring and most of all has an eye for talent! I was really happy with my engagement pictures and was blow away with my weddings pictures that I saw. I had a fantastic experience with Amanda and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Christine · Married on 09/20/2014

Amanda Coldicutt is an energetic, enthusiastic, capable woman that can skillfully capture any memory through photography. I have personally used Amanda numerous times for family photos, engagement photos, personal photos, and now the love I share with my fiance on our wedding day! Amanda makes it easy to act natural for the camera, while capturing everything from happiness to hilarity. I am so thrilled that I have a priceless compilation of photos to remember my wedding forever.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Amanda was amazing! All of my guests loved her and said how prefessional and fun she was. She really cared about what she was doing and you could tell she loved being there. She had me and my now husband taking photos in various locations and really cared about making us look as good as possible. The photos she took were amazing I am so happy I found her.

Sent on 10/03/2013

• Belle Impressions
    Belle Impressions Banquet Halls

What can I say about Amanda? What a kind and talented photographer. Just look at her photos and you will see why she is the clear choice for Tri City brides!

• Ali-Vé Makeup Artistry
    Ali-Vé Makeup Artistry Banquet Halls

I have worked with Amanda on various photo shoots, and her ability to make clients feel comfortable and enjoy their time in front of the camera, is amazing. She is a true professional, extremely knowledgeable, and has an amazing eye for detail. She is incredibly talented!! I highly recommend using Pink Lotus for any occasion... you won't be sorry!!

• boldlooks Esthetics & Make-Up
    boldlooks Esthetics & Make-Up Banquet Halls

Amanda is an amazing photographer, easy to work with, great value and quality of work. Provides a an easy going comfortable environment for all your photography needs. I love working with Amanda.

• Port Coquitlam, V3B 2L1 See on map