Kaneohe, HI 96744 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Pilialoha Productions

Pilialoha Productions is a full-service wedding planning company based in Honolulu, Hawaii. With their excellent service and care for each client and their ability to marry detail and design, Pilialoha and her team will make your vision for your wedding day come to life! As a firm believer in hard work, Pilialoha will take care of every detail meticulously, so that you don't have to. It is their goal to showcase each couple's unique style and personality on their wedding day. They are committed to making your big day stress-free, seamless and one that you will never forget!

From rehearsal dinner to reception, Pilialoha Productions offers many services to coordinate every detail for your wedding day. The services they provide include:

• Budget analysis

Pilialoha Productions 4
  • Meredith

Meredith Gaylo · Married on 12/07/2018

Best Decision Ever

Working with Pili was the best decision imaginable for my wedding planning process. She is extremely knowledgeable, honest, and easy to talk to. She is not afraid to be realistic about wedding logistics. She knows the local wedding industry and vendors inside and out. Truly, she went above and beyond to make my wedding fantastic. On the day of, I didn't have to think about a thing - everything was lovely and ready to go. No stress at all!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Sara · Married on 06/18/2018

I had not an idea in the world what goes into wedding planning and Pili was there for me through out the whole process. She was Very blunt and honest. I told her my vision and she made it happen. Best wedding I could have ever asked for!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Tennille · Married on 04/20/2018

Pili did an EXCELLENT JOB at planning my wedding with only 3 months to organize ... I’m a born an raised local country girl from Oahu and usually we don’t hire wedding planners but instead ask our families to help... however I wanted my family to relax for my wedding so I hired Pili and she helped me find the perfect vendors to ensure our wedding guests didn’t have to lift a finger! She is sooo easy to work with and is very efficient in getting everything done! And she also got along with my family soooo well! I’d Definitely recommend her to plan your dream wedding, whether you are local or planning destination wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Pilialoha Productions 5

Award

Pilialoha Productions FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• CakeWorks
    CakeWorks Wedding Cakes

We have worked with Pilialoha Productions a couple times at Kualoa Ranch, and they always seem very together and their events are beautiful.

• AM Tours
    AM Tours Wedding Limos

I absolutely love working with Pili. Amazing coordinator! Very organized, very responsive to quotes and requests. Her guests and events are always organized and on time when it comes to transportation. Great communicator and very passionate about her work. Great combination of traits to have!

• Kaneohe, 96744 See on map