Pilialoha Productions Reviews

Pilialoha Productions 4
Pilialoha Productions 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Marino 路 Married on 06/22/2019

We loved working with Pili!!

We had no idea what went into planning a wedding and we are SO GLAD we hired Pili as our partial wedding planner! She was super helpful throughout the planning process! The day of our wedding she was amazing! Everything turned out better than we expected! She knows what looks good and what doesn't and will be honest with you which we loved! Couldn't have imagined our big day without her!

Pilialoha Productions 6
    Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Diana

Diana Baesu 路 Married on 01/27/2019

Our over all experience was absolutely amazing!

Pili was just awesome! She took my stress upon her shoulders and I, as the mother of the bride was above and beyond happy with Pili鈥檚 work. Thank you Pili for everything!! May God continue to bless you and use you to make other weddings just as special as you made our daughters and son-in-laws. 馃檶馃徏馃檹馃徏
    Diana Baesu

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith Gaylo 路 Married on 12/07/2018

Best Decision Ever

Working with Pili was the best decision imaginable for my wedding planning process. She is extremely knowledgeable, honest, and easy to talk to. She is not afraid to be realistic about wedding logistics. She knows the local wedding industry and vendors inside and out. Truly, she went above and beyond to make my wedding fantastic. On the day of, I didn't have to think about a thing - everything was lovely and ready to go. No stress at all!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Sara 路 Married on 06/18/2018

I had not an idea in the world what goes into wedding planning and Pili was there for me through out the whole process. She was Very blunt and honest. I told her my vision and she made it happen. Best wedding I could have ever asked for!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Tennille 路 Married on 04/20/2018

Pili did an EXCELLENT JOB at planning my wedding with only 3 months to organize ... I鈥檓 a born an raised local country girl from Oahu and usually we don鈥檛 hire wedding planners but instead ask our families to help... however I wanted my family to relax for my wedding so I hired Pili and she helped me find the perfect vendors to ensure our wedding guests didn鈥檛 have to lift a finger! She is sooo easy to work with and is very efficient in getting everything done! And she also got along with my family soooo well! I鈥檇 Definitely recommend her to plan your dream wedding, whether you are local or planning destination wedding!

Pilialoha Productions 13
    Sent on 05/17/2018

Rachel 路 Married on 03/03/2018

We hired Pili as a partial wedding planner and she did amazing! Our wedding was a dream come true, exactly what we envisioned. She took command the week of and of course day of the wedding with her team; communication was good. She is calm and very creative in her planning design; she is also very bubbly and professional. We would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Chelsea 路 Married on 02/03/2018

Out of all the vendors we had at our wedding, Pili was by far the best! We got her day of service and she and her assistant made our day perfect. She鈥檚 direct and very organized. She will make your timeline, send out to all vendors and even keep secrets from your husband to be if you have surprises for him :) also, if you book with her, she will give you a list of her preferred vendors for catering, photography etc.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Lindsey 路 Married on 11/09/2017

It is truly hard to limit this woman to a 5. While living in New Zealand, Pili was nothing short of amazing to make my dreams come true! She and my mother were an incredible team and I know they experienced over their fair share of stress. They were amazing and I wish I could re-live that incredible day over and over. PS she is truly amazing at moving the venue 30 min before the ceremony and navigating 7 civil defense flood warnings AND a bunch of kiwis. ;)

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • Melanie

Melanie 路 Married on 10/10/2017

Pilialoha was such a pleasure to work with! She went above and beyond what was expected and really helped us put together our dream wedding. She is truly amazing at what she does and had the answer to every question I asked. My guests were impressed by how well organized our wedding was, and we even got to relax and enjoy our meal and the night without any stress, all thanks to Pilialoha! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER to ANYONE planning their wedding on Oahu, she will definitely show results in whatever it is you are looking for, while throwing in suggestions that you may end up preferring.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Marie 路 Married on 09/22/2017

Pili took all the stress out of planning a destination wedding. We didn鈥檛 do something all inclusive, and without her help, it never would鈥檝e come together! Everything was perfect - we are still hearing feedback about how fun and BEAUTIFUL everything was. I didn鈥檛 really know what everything would look like until the actual wedding day, and it looked better than I could have possibly imagined! Thank you Pili for giving us the wedding (and party!) of our dreams!!!

Pilialoha Productions 14
    Pilialoha Productions 15
    Sent on 10/09/2017

Sarifa 路 Married on 09/01/2017

There are not enough words to describe how happy my husband and I were after making the decision to work with the Pili and her team for our wedding. They are so professional, organized, and efficient and approach each task with a can-do spirit. Everything turned out amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Jason 路 Married on 08/26/2017

We can't thank Pili enough for all she did to make our wedding day so special. We were planning everything from the mainland and had no experience/connections with any vendors on Oahu. Pili steered us in the right direction at every turn and found us everything and everyone we could possibly need in order for the big day to turn out great. Both my wife and I are incredibly "Type A" about all the details; we would've driven anyone crazy with all our edits to the timeline and super-specific requests. But when the big day came, everything went off on time and without a hitch, and we were really able to just relax and enjoy ourselves, as Pili had everything under control. Thanks, Pili!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Anna 路 Married on 06/01/2017

Pili was an awesome coordinator. She was extremely flexible and helped me with my needs.

She came highly recommended by Kualoa Ranch, it continued to help me out when I ended up changing venues. I was communicating with Pili from Seattle, and it was comforting to have someone local there to help me with vendors (and everything else).

The day went off without a hitch - everything was perfect, and Pili even picked up some leis for us the day of the wedding because I forgot. Everything was set up beautifully, and it was the best day ever because of Pili's thoroughness and expertise.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Melissa 路 Married on 04/19/2017

Pili was absolutely amazing! I felt completely at ease with her planning my wedding. She was super helpful and even took a call when she just had her baby to make sure I was feeling ok with how the planning was going. I would absolutely recommend her to future brides! :)

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jo 路 Married on 12/05/2016

I do not feel I have enough words to describe how wonderful Pilialoha was throughout our entire wedding experience. From her extreme professionalism, to her awesome sense of humour, she made me feel comfortable and confident that our wedding was going to go off without a hitch and it sure did!!! I originally had hired Pilialoha for partial/day of services and not only did she go above and beyond our expectations in that regard (we had a flawless wedding day!), she also was extremely helpful even months after our wedding by being my advocate towards our unfortunately unprofessional wedding photographer. Having had a destination wedding in Hawaii (my husband and I are from Vancouver, BC), it was difficult to contact our photographer who is also from Oahu. Pilialoha was extremely helpful in not only contacting our photographer, but demanding that our photos be done as soon as possible, considering it was already 5 months past the expected delivery date. I was and still am extremely grateful for her efforts. She did not have to go out of her way to do anything for us after our wedding day, but that's the type of person she is. I would 100% recommend her services! Keep up the amazing work Pilialoha! <3

Sent on 08/15/2017

Masa 路 Married on 11/19/2016

Just an amazing team. We could not do our wedding without them and we truly appreciate their performance.

Pilialoha Productions 16
    Sent on 12/20/2017

Mealoha 路 Married on 11/12/2016

I wasn't sure if I wanted a coordinator when I began planning my wedding but was encouraged to do so by my husband and the event coordinator at the venue we booked. I'm so glad I did! Iit took a lot of stress off of me and allowed me to enjoy and really soak in all the meaningful aspects my wedding. She was professional, efficient and very easy to work with. She even made sure I ate which I'm sure a lot of brides forget to do! Her helper was awesome too and they stayed until the very end to make sure everything was taken care of. Highly recommend using her for your wedding! MAHALO PILI!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

connie 路 Married on 08/21/2016

I would never use anyone else. Top of the line. wedding planner was 100 percent do with a baby on the way and still showed up. She is family. Was always happy to do what ever it took to pull this together. We were not expecting rain and it rained like crazy and she still pulled it off.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Catherine 路 Married on 06/23/2016

Pili was wonderful to work with and so very helpful with our wedding! She is a great resource and helped make me feel stress free on our big day!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Kapu 路 Married on 04/15/2016

Pilialoha was very accommodating and understanding. She helped us to prepare for unexpected surprises and hammer out the necessary details. She is very easy to work with and flexible. During our event she was very helpful to keep our program on the time line. Her recommendations such as the the band etc. were also spot on. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who is currently looking for a wedding planner.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Maverick 路 Married on 04/22/2016

Pilialoha Productions will not only make your day super special and stress free, but also very memorable and amazing. Pili is very flexible and able to work with any needs or wants. She was great at taking in everyone's (bride, groom, parents...) ideas and thoughts, bring them all together and presenting a way forward to satisfy everyone. Pili was great at managing time, and responsibilities for everyone to have to so that the wedding was a success. I would have Pilialoha Productions involved in any family member's wedding or even any other event or large gathering. I will feel comfortable and at ease knowing she has everything under control. Hopefully we will have another opportunity to not only work with Pili, but also enjoy time together again.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Elaine Sabiniano 路 Married on 08/24/2019

We would recommend Pilialoha Productions

We knew wedding planning from the Mainland, and juggling work, school, and our 1 year old son would be a handful so we hired Pili as our partial wedding planner. She was very honest, which we appreciated. Communication wasn鈥檛 as great as we would have liked it to be but we communicated 99% of the time via email since we were planning from the Mainland and it was easier for us since I worked at night and slept during the day. The day of, she was excellent and our vision exceeded our expectations. My husband and I were able to relax, enjoy, and take everything in as you should do on the day of your wedding. We had some minor mishaps but we didn鈥檛 have to worry about it because Pili was there to take care of it all. Overall, we would recommend Pili to other couples. Thanks to her and her team it was definitely one of the best days of our lives. We wish we could relive that day again. Mahalo Pili!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Timothy 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Excellent coordinator

The best way to judge a wedding coordinator is the end product, and the wedding was perfect from start to finish. We had a plan B for rain, and we were able to stick to the original set up despite rain clouds above, and it didn't rain! Everything was laid out nicely, and planning the wedding remotely, it was a very pleasant surprise to see everything come together. One minor issue we had was communication, especially since we were on the mainland and she was in Hawaii, but we learned to be patient and persistent with emails. She was accommodating with phone meetings to help us feel good about the wedding as it came together. Highly recommend her and her team for wedding coordination.

Sent on 05/13/2019

STEVEN 路 Married on 03/25/2016

3.0

Pili was everything we needed in a wedding planner. Her thorough knowledge of Kualoa Ranch was and asset, and she was able to make helpful recommendation regarding decor/scheduling/photographs etc. Her suggestions for vendors were good, and she was flexible to work with any vendor we chose to use. (her cupcake person is amazing btw!) Pili was excellent on the day of the wedding, she kept things running smooth and dealt with any issues with the vendors - not something you want to be doing on your wedding day! Her rates are also very competitive.

Mahalo Pili!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Katrina 路 Married on 10/07/2017

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

We had our wedding a few months ago and made the huge mistake of hiring the recommended coordinator, Pilialoha Productions. We hired Pili and her team for full day-of-coordination services and had such a HORRIFIC experience.
    - Our contract stated we would have 2 coordinators on the day, but only 6 days before the wedding, Pili told us that she wasn鈥檛 actually going to be at our wedding because she had 鈥渁 bigger wedding Downtown鈥 (yes that is exactly what she said to us while we were doing a site tour of the venue with our families). So since we only had 1 coordinator, she decided she would not co-ordinate the ceremony at all and instead go setup the reception. Well I鈥檓 pretty sure the main part of the wedding is getting the ceremony right.
    - We met our actual wedding coordinator the day before the wedding, when Pili insisted that we give her everything to setup the reception (not the ceremony because we had to set that up ourselves). We had to travel to meet her rather than them coming to us (ok fine, we鈥檒l go out of our way the day before the wedding to accommodate them). We gave her all the decorations, name cards, favours etc in ONE big box the afternoon before the wedding. When I got to the venue, I was told that the coordinator had lost the name cards which my maid of honour had painstakingly handwritten for our 100 or so guests. I could not believe how a ziplock bag that was packed into the one big box that we handed over only 12 hours prior, had gone missing. She also ended up losing my bouquet before the bouquet toss. We noticed a woman who wasn鈥檛 a guest, was with the wedding coordinator at the reception and did not introduce herself to my husband or I the entire night. The guests noticed she was taking food from the buffet in takeout boxes while they were still eating appetizers. I still don't know who that woman was. We tried contacting Pili after the wedding but she never responded or contacted us to this day. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Sent on 12/04/2017