$285 A Hawaii Wedding

Honolulu, HI View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Package prices start at $350.

A Hawaii Wedding .Com offers simple and affordable, destination Hawaii wedding and vow renewals using scenic Hawaii beaches on the island of Oahu.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

One
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Lisa
    Lisa L. Married on 10/12/2019

SIMPLY amazing!

If you are on the fence about using this company...dont be! My husband and I eloped to Hawaii to get married and wanted something simple over looking the water. The minister and photographer met us at Magic Island (they were early) and the warmth and professionalism was evident from the moment we met. Everything was perfect, more so than I imagined it would be. Thank you AHW from the bottom of our hearts. Ron and Lisa Carter

$285 A Hawaii Wedding's reply:

Mahalo for the review Lisa and Ron! We truly appreciate you choosing us and allowing us to be part of your lifetime event. What a great day that was! Aloha and Mahalo. AHW
  • Carol
    Carol G. Married on 06/17/2019

Breathtaking

Our chariot awaits… That would be a 1964 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III. The wedding was a complete surprise to me but I could not have been any happier. I am so very grateful to AHW for providing explicit instructions, correspondences, and making the entire process smooth for my love. The surprise also included an additional photo tour and drive. The photos are absolutely beautiful and will be cherished for a lifetime. Thank you for making “our” day special and unique. We are forever grateful!

Mahalo Nui Loa!!! Aloha

Carol/ Gwen
  • Carol
    Carol L. Married on 06/17/2019

Perfection!

PERFECTION!
    It is quite unnerving to plan a "surprise" wedding from nearly 5,000 miles away, via the internet! I am so very grateful for AHW! I highly recommend AHW for many reasons! Follow the explicit instructions exactly. They make it very easy! Use their transportation! It is well worth the peace of mind and greatly reduces hassle. Correspondence was exceptional and prompt, despite the time difference. Services were exactly as described, personable and professional! Photos are immaculate and were received before we returned from Hawaii. Payment was secure and simple. I just can't rave enough! We are so thrilled with the entire experience! We added the additional photo tour and the drive, view, and pics are priceless! It is honestly the best money I have ever spent and would do it all over again! We have a beautiful ceremony, location, experience and photos to remember and cherish for a lifetime!
    This is a sincere, true review from a very reluctant, cynical consumer! :) I am not easily impressed nor convinced. But AHW has exceeded all expectations! You will not regret choosing them over the myriad of online Hawaii wedding services! BOOK YOURS TODAY!!!
    ALOHA and MAHALO!!
    Carol and Lynn
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

P.O. Box 8471 Honolulu, 96830
Location of ($285 A Hawaii Wedding)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding