24 Reviews for $285 A Hawaii Wedding .Com

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Timelines (1)
Religious (1)
24 $285 A Hawaii Wedding .Com Reviews

We would like to extend our gratitude to the professional team at A Hawaii Wedding. Everything was easy and worry free from start to finish. We absolutely loved our ceremony location, our transportation in a 1964 Rolls Royce was definitely a once in a life time experience, my bouquet and Haku wreath was beautiful, our ukulele musician played our songs which made me cry, our pictures and video came out beautiful and our cake was delicious. We highly recommend A Hawaii wedding. You won’t be disappointed. -Ray and Michelle

Photo for $285 A Hawaii Wedding .Com Review - 1964 Rolls Royce
Photo for $285 A Hawaii Wedding .Com Review - Makapu Beach
Photo for $285 A Hawaii Wedding .Com Review - Our cake reception
Profile Picture Michelle, 5/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity . The staff was amazing and the experiences were wonderful .

Profile Picture Irene and Leo, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We wish to extend our appreciation and personal gratitude to "A Hawaii Wedding" for an absolutely wonderful ceremony on 11/7/17. Our officiate Michael and photographer Charlie were so professional, gracious, relaxed, and full of aloha spirit. From start to finish, the entire process with the company was simple and painless. Terrific responsiveness, quality of service, value, and flexibility. We highly recommend "A Hawaii Wedding" for those looking for a great wedding experience. Again, mahalo and aloha! Guy & Mie

Profile Picture guy, 11/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

We used AHW for a vow renewal ceremony to celebrate our 10th anniversary, and they were great to work with! Responsiveness was always timely, they answered all of our questions and provided recommendations - we were extremely pleased with the ones that we decided to follow. The officiant was amazing - took a little time to get to know us before the service, and then provided a beautiful ceremony ... musician provided the perfect compliment with beautiful Hawaiian music ... and we could not have asked for a better visual interpretation than what the photographer provided. We highly recommend AHW!

Profile Picture J, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Thanks to A Hawaiian Wedding we had the wedding of our dreams.
From our first contact everything was picture perfect! Rev. Michael and Charlie ( our photographer) were wonderful to work with.
Our day was spectacular and our pictures caught the beauty of our love as well as the glorious Hawaiian scenery.
We highly recommend placing your trust in this company.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

What a wonderful experience this was. We typed in what we wanted, costs were right there to decide on, and payment was simple. Also, any questions I had were answered in a timely manner. The venue we picked turned out beautifully. The limo driver, officiant, photographer and musician were wonderful to us and made the event so special. We received our pictures to pick out in a few days and of course loved them all. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone looking for excellent rates and great service! Thank you all again for everything! Mahalo!

Profile Picture Maryann, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Religious, Ceremony

Everything was so easy! We made our selections, and didn't have to worry about a thing! Just had to show up! Location was beautiful and I am so happy with our photos!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We have a great experience with ahawaiiwedding, the pictures are beautiful. I would totally recommend them for anyone. Very nice staff!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were celebrating our twenty fifth wedding anniversary,and chose to do a vow renewal on the beach. What attracted us to A Hawaiian Wedding .com was the slightly quirky, but honest, descriptions of the locations they used, and services they provided. On the day it was brilliant, everyone was really friendly and relaxed .We had one small hiccup when the flower crowns we ordered weren't in with the rest of the flowers and leis,(which were beautiful). However the money was refunded the next day !!. The location, Waialae Beach, was stunning, and Rev Michael Nelson who conducted the ceremony was so warm, friendly ,and sincere,he put everyone at ease and delivered a beautiful ceremony. Our photos are absolutely stunning and worth every penny. they are so good we have been asked loads of times if they were photo shopped. We cannot recomend A Hawaiian Wedding highly enough, especially being from the UK we had to trust that everything would be as described ,and it was perfect. Thank you again Gillian and Gordon Jane, Seaham UK,

Profile Picture Gillian, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

If you're looking for a professional, fun, friendly experience, then they are the way to go! From the initial interactions to the limo ride back to our hotel, everyone we encountered made us feel very relaxed and comfortable. The location was perfect, the ceremony was beautiful, and the pictures are awesome! Can't say enough good things about these guys. Definitely gave us memories that will last a lifetime!

Profile Picture LeiLanie, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

A Hawaii Wedding was the perfect option for us when planning our wedding. My husband and I live on Oahu, so knew the exact location we wanted our wedding at. It was just going to be the two of us, and we are both very no frills/camera shy people so the Hala package was perfect for us. I contacted A Hawaii Wedding.com to arrange a ceremony at Makapu'u. I had to change the date 2 different times due to work conflicts (we both work on ships), but they were very accommodating and responsive. Mike Nelson was a wonderful officiant and Charlie was an amazing photographer. They picked up on our laid back feelings up the ceremony and made it wonderful. The few pictures we requested taken turned out well. I would highly recommend this service, for anyone planning a small ceremony on island or coming from the mainland. Mahalo!!

Profile Picture Alex, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This is one of the best around. We were on a cruise and came to Hawaii to get married. We contacted him online and he gave us instructions to get our license online. The Limo was scheduled to go pick it up and take us to the wedding site.
We were picked up at the ship, taken to get the license and the wedding site and transported back to the ship in about 2 hours.. They were wonderful and the wedding was wonderful.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 2/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

They made everything super easy and were very polite, accommodating and professional. Exactly what we we're looking for and we highly recommend using them!

Profile Picture Stephen, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I were looking wanting to do a simple ceremony in Hawaii because it has always been a dream of mine. We weren't going to spend a fortune because we did our big wedding/reception back home already and were on our honeymoon. So budget was a big factor!
I contacted this company and they were quick to respond and so helpful with all our needs. Day of the ceremony, they were waiting for is at the site with big smiles and performed our ceremony exactly how I dreamt of. (I wish our families could witness but a simple ceremony for the 2 of us was absolutely perfect!)
i gave them a 5/5 because it was just what I wanted, and they were great to deal with and IF (I don't plan on it) I ever got married again, I'd go back to them on a heartbeat!
thank you!!!!

Profile Picture Shelley, 9/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

My wife and I Travelled to Hawaii from Australia for our 20th wedding anniversary and wanted to renew our vows as a part of our trip and we could not have picked a better company to look after our needs for the day than the team at "A Hawaii Wedding". The communication and response to our questions prior to leaving was impeccable and left us with no doubt about our choice in company. We booked a limousine pickup and musician for the ceremony which added that extra touch of atmosphere to the day. The celebrant officiated the ceremony beautifully and we were made to feel very special on our day. The quality of the photographs that were taken was outstanding and we cherish them along with the memories we made that day.
Mahalo
Mark and Lisa

Profile Picture Mark, 7/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

AHW made our Hawaii wedding ceremony a breeze. Every detail was handled impeccably and we had SO much fun just getting to show up and enjoy our special day along with our family. Memories to last a lifetime and a GORGEOUS video to remember them all!

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 2/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

My husband and I renewed our vows after 40 years. We were blessed to have our children and our granddaughter with us. It was a perfect day. Kermit officiated at the vow renewal and he went above and beyond our expectations. It was romantic, touching, and everything we wanted and more. We are having a very difficult time choosing our pictures because all of them were so beautiful. We can't thank you enough for making this a perfect memory for our family. We came from Delaware and set up all the plans online. It was super easy and the communications was excellent. We highly recommend A Hawaii Wedding.com. We hope to come back for our 50th anniversary and would definitely contact them again.

Profile Picture Ellen, 5/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I would definitely encourage anyone planning a wedding in Hawaii to use A Hawaii Wedding! We had our ceremony performed on the beach by Rev. Michael Nelson and it was a beautiful ceremony. Mike made us feel so comfortable and it was fun as well. All of the photography was done by Charlie of A Hawaii Wedding and we were "over the moon" with the end results. He also made it so relaxed and fun and we enjoyed it so much. I began booking our wedding only a few months before we actually arrived in Hawaii and AHW took care of everything including the venue, the flowers, instructions on everything that we had to do before and after arriving in Hawaii. It was the dream of a lifetime for me and my husband and AHW made it all possible with finesse and caring. We are so happy that we chose AHW and would recommend them every day, all day to anyone thinking of having a beach wedding! Thanks Charlie and Mike for making our day the happiest and most beautiful day of our lives! Mahalo!

Profile Picture Colleen, 1/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Aloha,

We just wanted to write to you now that the big day has been and gone! Where do we start??? Your professionalism, your patience, your assistance, your honesty, your prompt communication ...... were all exceptional! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have hoped for anything more. To organise a wedding via emails, in a country we've never been to, and to pay money to a company we found on the net was a little scary to say the least. We are so thankful that we put our trust in you!!!!! Everything that we wanted was arranged and anything we didn't quite understand was explained in detail. There were no hidden surprises with the costs and we received everything that we paid for. We have just received our photo CD and the photos are amazing. Charlie, the photographer, was fantastic and made us feel very comfortable. Kermit, our wedding officiate, was lovely. He also managed to calm our nerves and make us feel comfortable with the ceremony!! We cannot thank you enough for all that you did to make our special day so memorable.

Aloha and Mahalo,
Amanda and John

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/9/10, 1 Review

Hi Charles,

We just wanted to thank you and everybody involved with our wedding ceremony. We had an unforgettable experience and a great and relaxing day! The laid-back (and Hawaiian..) attitude from everybody in your team created a lot of positive energy! The synergy between everybody was amazing. It was definitely worth the 24 hour flight from Amsterdam :)
And the pictures you provided are beautiful. Again, Mahalo.

Warm regards,

Humphrey & Nienke
The Netherlands

Profile Picture Humphrey, 5/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

Professional, affordable and easy booking! We had our 10yr vow renewal and did everything online, it turned out perfect and the pictures turned out beautiful! Very pleased with the services we received, I would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Mariana , 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

These guys are the bomb. I organise everything from Australia via email and they didn't miss a beat. The photographers, the limo, the celebrant were all accommodating, friendly, smiling and so smooth. You could see they really enjoy their work.
I would recommend these guys to anyone. Dejan

Profile Picture Dejan, 2/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning
3.8

You pay for what you get. We were happy with their services because we didn't want to spend a lot of money. It was only us two, so we can't rate them on a wedding with guests. We planned this wedding a month before it happened so we really appreciated their fast responses to our questions. Their best photographer (Charlie) was great and he took very good photos.

Profile Picture James, 4/11/17, 1 Review