Weymouth, MA 02188 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Photography by Sean

• F

Regina · Married on 04/25/2009

Sean Riley is the perfect photographer. His close attention to all details of our wedding where amazing!!! Mr. Riley has great communication and he is easy to talk to about anything at all!!!! I will use Mr. Riley's Skills to capture all the moment's in our family's lives :)

Sent on 06/06/2009

Allison · Married on 06/16/2007

Sean was a fantastic photographer! He was very easy to get in touch with. He always returned phone calls and emails in a timely fashion. Our pictures came out awesome. We know of many people who have had bad photography experiences, but we were really lucky with Sean...so far so good!

Sent on 09/11/2007

Allison · Married on 06/16/2007

Photography by Sean was great! Sean was at a bridal show that I went to. When I was looking through his books, I noticed that he had already photographed a wedding at my church. I was so excited because they were great, and I knew that if I chose him then my pictures would come out great too! Sean was very organized and was in constant communication with me. My parents also felt very confident with him. My pictures also came out great. Photography by Sean prices were also very reasonable. I was so impressed that my best friend is going to be using him also!

Sent on 05/08/2008