Encinitas, CA 92024 Map · Phone number

About Photography by KA

Photography by KA helps to capture all your special moments, and everything in between. Photography and Weddings are both a true passion of mine, so I would love to help you create beautiful memories that will last you a lifetime!

As a husband and wife team all wedding packages include two photographers with full wedding day coverage beginning at $1200. We are also proud to offer beautifully designed wedding albums with album packages starting at only $1900 including wedding coverage. Please inquire for specific packages and full pricing!

We enjoy traveling and are pleased to serve all of Southern California, Southern Nevada, Arizona and Northern Mexico. If you are getting married somewhere else, we will travel anywhere our passports can take us, just ask!

CaseyandMattWedding 1122small
8b9ba0b3d98adcfe 1206037193607 CaseyandMattWedding 1122small
Jessica and Aubree 1301 small

3 Reviews for Photography by KA

Anne · Married on 04/23/2010

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! Photos capture the essense of the day! Kelly was open to requested photos and has such an artistic eye. She used so many spots at the wedding site! We are THRILLED! Loved that she has more than one camera capturing the memories! Will recommend and use Kelly again!

Sent on 07/02/2010

Kami · Married on 07/12/2008

I have nothing but great things to say about Photography by KA. I love how all of my wedding photographs turned out!

Kelly is extremely professional, and very easy to get in contact with. I would shoot her an email whenever I had questions, and she would usually respond that day. On the day of the wedding, she was very nice, and accomodating for all of our special requests. She posted all of the pictures to her proof website two weeks after the wedding. I really felt as if she captured the mood and vibe of the day through her pictures.

I highly recommend Photography by KA!

Sent on 07/29/2008

meghan · Married on 04/05/2005

Kelly drove all the way to OC for my wedding! I loved working with her!

Sent on 05/11/2008

Photography by KA FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Encinitas, 92024 See on map