13 New Hartford Shopping Center, New Hartford, NY 13413 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Phiajames Wedding

PhiaJames Wedding was started out of sheer passion to ensure that brides have the experience they have always dreamt about while shopping for their wedding day attire. We carry all the latest and hottest gowns from the top designers.

Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride/Groom, Flower girl, Special Occasion, Prom, Shoes, Headpieces/Veils, Lingerie, Shapers, Event Planning, and much more.

Walk-ins always welcomed, appointments preferred.

19 Reviews for Phiajames Wedding

Emily · Married on 07/22/2017

This bridal salon is adorable!! Renee is super helpful and fun to work with. For my wedding we purchased bridesmaid dresses and a mother of the bride (evening gown). All orders arrived earlier than expected. I highly recommend shopping at Phiajames!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Paige · Married on 06/24/2017

Renee did an amazing job at helping me find my wedding dress! I had other ideas in my mind but she helped me find the dress that fit my style perfectly. She accommodated myself, my mom, mother in law, grandma, cousin and two best friends during this appointment. She was always very professional and helpful with any questions I had. My bridesmaids also picked out their dresses from Phiajames. They all got different style dresses but the same color and Renee made the process so easy. The dresses came in early that expected! I also purchased my veil from Renee which was gorgeous. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/19/2016

We have had nothing but amazing service with Phia James! I went in there on a whim and was taken right back to a fitting room with my mother & mother in law in tow. We had a blast trying on the dresses, all of which are STUNNING. After trying on maybe 10 dresses, I found, THE ONE. The selection is amazing. Renee was great with ordering my dress and assuring it will be here by the time of our wedding (August). We also got my bridesmaid dresses there (another great selection) and mother of the bride dress. Each and every time we went in, it was nothing but professionalism. I would recommend them to ANYONE searching for their DREAM dress!

Sent on 01/06/2016

• AJ's Photography
    AJ's Photography Wedding Photographers

Renee and her staff knows how to treat a bride. They make the experience enjoyable and you get great service.

• Bella's Event Planning