Santee, CA 92071 Map · Phone number

About Petr Svoboda Photography

Your wedding day is very special, and it is those special moments you want have for the rest of your life. A day that is highly emotional, memorable and timeless – you want the special moments captured.

For detailed wedding packages please email Petr

Our Digital Collections start at $999* and including all your high resolution digital negatives images from your special day.

Engagements $299

*Custom Packages are quoted per client, please contact us for details.

*Available for nationwide and worldwide travel

* Complete wedding packages that include videographer, DJ and photographer starting at $2850

For THE COMPLETE Wedding Photography package please contact me.

Taking Bookings for 2014 and 2015.

If you think my work fits the vision you have for your wedding, please send me an email so I can check availability on your date.. A 50% deposit and a contract will secure your day. I’m available to meet with you for an appointment before you make your booking.

Available for destination weddings.

Svoboda Imaging is designed to solve all of the customer's photography problems. You, as the customer, may have found that in your quest to find a photographer you have hit more than one snag. Sometimes the price is right but the quality is poor, or maybe the quality is outstanding as is the price. When you choose Svoboda Imaging to serve your needs you will not have to sacrifice anything. We offer the highest quality photography taken with the best equipment money can buy, at the most reasonable prices you will ever find. Svoboda Imaging was created to satisfy the customer's needs. We know that each person is unique as are your photography needs. We work to capture every individual's unique qualities. Our family run business started with a vision to offer affordable photography without sacrificing quality. We believe in family values and morals and treat our clients with such. We believe that we will be able to capture your moments whether they are for your wedding day, family portraits, or business cards. We believe that if you have a vision we can make it happen. Thank you to all our clients for allowing us to capture your moment in time.

Petr and Kate Svoboda

b0r8536hd
b0r8546hd
home 121

5 Reviews for Petr Svoboda Photography

Petr is an amazing photographer. From the first time we met him he made us feel completely comfortable with him. He was there early the day of the wedding, got all the shot we asked for. He was completely flexible. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a photographer to use him.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

Petr was our photographer for our wedding this past Saturday. He was a suggestion by our venue coordinator since I was unable to find a photographer in my price range. His website is amazing and the photography he showed in person was phenomenal. We ended up booking Petr for 7 hours (package was 6 hours and we added an extra hour) plus a photo book.

On the day of the wedding Petr contacted me an hour before our scheduled time to make sure we were still on for the agreed time. He arrived before our scheduled time to get ready. Communication with Petr is great. Email or phone he would respond quickly. During the shoot he was professional and it was easy to follow his directions on where to stand and pose. After photos he would show the result immediately and they were beautiful! I am excited to see the final results. We should get the photos within the next couple weeks which is much faster than other photographers have done (one friend's wedding photos took over 3 months!).

Family members stated that he took a lot of photos throughout the reception so I'm thrilled to have photos of our guests enjoying themselves. Overall I'm extremely happy with Petr and will definitely recommend him.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Jamie · Married on 01/01/2014

Svoboda imaging is my go to photographer for all of my photo needs. Peter is an incredibly talented photographer and is very easy to work with. Peter takes time to listen to his client’s needs and is extremely flexible. I have hired Peter for three different photo shoots to date and have loved the pictures from all of them. He utilizes natural light and scenery beautifully in his photos. Peter uses state of the art equipment which translates into high quality, gorgeous photos. My biggest challenge is choosing which pictures to frame because they are all so beautiful. Peter takes the time to meticulously edit each photo to make it look its best. His passion for photography is evidenced by his commitment to bringing the best out in people. I highly recommend Svoboda imaging to everyone I know and am so happy that I found them!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Petr Svoboda Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints

• Santee, 92071 See on map