212 East Main Street, East Islip, NY 11730 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

Perfect Rose Floral Designs, Inc.

17 Reviews for Perfect Rose Floral Designs, Inc.

• User2067216 · 2+ years ago

Tina is beyond fabulous when it comes to taking your vision and making it a reality. As we were talking about my ideas, she got so excited and started bouncing ideas off of me, and suddenly I was so excited about my flowers. During our meetings she would run into the back grab some flowers and start building bouquets and bouts for me on the spot. Throughout the process she always understood me and my vision, and on the day of did not disappoint. Everything from the bouquets, to the centerpieces to the chuppah she built for us was exactly what I had asked for. Tina and her team are dedicated and passionate, and it shows in her work.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Adriana · Married on 09/08/2012

When I first got engaged flowers were the last thing on my mind and the one thing I didn't think was going to be very necessary while planning my wedding. After meeting with Tina at perfect rose that completely changed! I researched some flowers online that I liked and brought them with me to my first appointment. Tina looked at them and immediately knew what I was looking for. When I saw my samples I was completely wowed. She went above and beyond with the designs of our centerpieces. At that point on the flowers became my favorite part of the wedding planning process. She came up with amazing ideas for our cocktail hour tables and entrance table. She works well within your budget and doesn't leave out any details! There are no words to describe Tina and her team. She made our wedding a day to remember and to be talked about for years to come. I highly recommend perfect rose to anyone looking for a talented florist that really puts your ideas and inspiration into a complete dream come true.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Meaghan · Married on 09/07/2012

I recently had a beautiful wedding on the beach. I absolutely adored working with Perfect Rose Floral Shop! I had a very vague idea of what I wanted in terms of flowers and Tina could not have been nicer or more professional. This company was extremely easy to contact via email or phone, they worked hard to help me create the floral vision I wanted and they also adhered to my budget perfectly. Tina is just the sweetest woman and she truly made me feel that everything on my wedding day pertaining to the flowers would run smoothly and look beautiful. I was in awe of how beautiful my floral arrangements looked on the day of the wedding and received so many compliments. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a great florist!

Sent on 10/01/2012