9425 South Lake Shore Dr, Cedar, MI 49621 Map · Phone number

About Paul Fialon Photography

Let me introduce myself; my name is Paul, I'm a photographer, I am the father to two of the greatest kids in the world, and I am truly blessed to do what I do for a living! I have traveled and lived in almost every corner of the United States; from Florida to California and from New York to Chicago. I currently reside in Traverse City, MI but was raised in Pittsburgh. I have great friends and family in the 'Burgh and in Miami who suggested, "hey, you visit here enough, you should shoot weddings here!" Sounds like an adventure to me, "why not?!" I replied! So, I am happy to announce that, along with our main location in Traverse City, I have opened satellite offices in Pittsburgh and Miami! I also have my passport in hand and am ready to go anywhere your special day takes place, either in the U.S. or abroad!

For me it's all about PASSION, all of the time, and everyday! That and coffee keeps me going, and the love for my two children, Charlie and Reagan. I am all about family, even in my business. My awesome son & daughter love the idea that their dad is a photographer! We enjoy our time together on adventures both where we live and when we travel, photographing all of the interesting things we find, and sometimes just reading stories and playing board games.

One thing that I love is looking back at my children's pictures and seeing how much they have changed over the years. Being a part of their lives and watching them discover their world around them and watching them grow is the greatest blessing in my life. they are my joy and my passion!

I want to share with you my 20 plus years of experience in the Wedding and Fashion photography industry. The truth is spoken here. I speak from my heart, hold nothing back, and I hope you will find this refreshing. In addition to being a photography mentor and educator, I hope to be an inspiration to many. Take a look around my website for more of my work, and thank you for coming by!

web gallery fis 118