38 Montvale Ave., Stoneham, MA 02180 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Party Time Events & Entertainment

Are You Ready to Experience the BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE?

AMAZING WEDDINGS don't "Just Happen!"

We're Your Ticket... to an Unforgettable Wedding!

We believe your wedding should feel like "You" and from beginning to end be a reflection of your personalities!

WHAT WE OFFER...

1. Exclusive Talent: Our Professional Beat-Mixing DJ's and Award-Winning Pro-Active MC's work exclusively for us and are guaranteed to keep your dance floor moving throughout your entire event! We do not "outsource" to other companies or hire Part-Time DJ's. You deserve only the very best... period! We set the highest standards of performance which is evidenced in our video and photo portfolios as well as our clients rave reviews.

2. Detailed Personalization: Your wedding day is all about YOU, your fiance and of course, your family and friends. It's also all about "THE EXPERIENCE" you will all come to reflect upon for decades after. Our 28 Page "Wedding Day Planner" will help you to completely personalize all aspects of your "Special Day". It it the foundation and what we call our "Event Blueprint" to a Magical Wedding. We'll work close with you to elicit your "Vision", your "Personalities" and your "Music Preferences" and then custom-tailor a Wedding Day you and your guests will Never Forget!

3. Education: In all aspects of our business we focus on educating our customers and clients so they can make the "Best Choice" that suits their individual needs when selecting Entertainment, Photography, Lighting, Video, etc.. Even if we don't end up being the provider of those services we can feel confident that we have helped them and educated them fully to make the best choice.

4. Unequaled Customer Service: If you have a question or need help or any sort of assistance we are always ready to assist. Great Customer Service is often times a challenge to find in the entertainment industry as you may have unfortunately found out. We work hard to be quick and respond to our customers in a timely manner. NOTE: Once we have been booked and your date has been reserved you will receive the direct mobile number of your chosen DJ/MC.

OUR AWARDS & ACCOLADES

We've been incorporated since 1999 and have performed at thousands of weddings while receiving both Local and National Acclaim :

Winner of Four "Creme de la Creme" Awards from Boston Magazine

As Seen on CBS "Close-Up on America's Best Businesses" with Doug LewEllen

Premier Entertainment Company for the Boston Red Sox and a staple at Fenway Park

We are most proud of our past and repeat customers that have become like family to us and are our greatest "Raving Fans" evidenced by having one of the largest social media followings of any entertainment company.

5000 Facebook Fans and 30,000 Twitter Followers

• LED Lit Bars
  • Dual LED TV’s with LIVE Simulcasting
  • Fiber Optic Backdrops
  • White Sheers / Pipe & Drape
  • White Wedding Banners (20ft High)
  • DJ Lit Facade
  • Dance on the Clouds
  • Photo Booth(s)
  • SAVE THE DATE Custom Social Video
  • Rear Projection Video Screens
  • Paper Lanterns (with LED Lighting)
  • Follow Spot (for Grand Entrance)
  • Live Percussion

SPECIAL NOTE ON DATE AVAILABILITY:

Did You Know? Statistics show that the total amount of marriages in Boston, MA has sky-rocketed in the past decade. There can be as many as 2000 weddings going on in any given "peak-season" weekend.

We encourage you to Book Early!

We would love to work with you and due to limited date availability our calendar fills up quickly.

"Once we are booked... We're BOOKED!"

Follow Party Time Events & Entertainment on

party time events boston 51 204920 1556849945
michael jamaraiss wedding collage by party time e
Party Time Events & Entertainment
scott christinas wedding collage by party time en
Party Time Events & Entertainment
jim dianas wedding collage by party time entertai
Party Time Events & Entertainment
mike jackies wedding collage by party time entert
Party Time Events & Entertainment
danny andreas wedding collage by party time enter
Party Time Events & Entertainment
luis shannons wedding collage by party time enter
Party Time Events & Entertainment
matt cecilias wedding collage by party time enter
Lighting & Decor by Party Time

Party Time Events & Entertainment 2
Party Time Events & Entertainment 3

Katy Arsenault · Married on 06/14/2019

Graduation Party

We used Party Time for our sons High School Graduation Party and it was phenomenal! Barry really got everyone up and dancing after dinner! Its interactive too! Great music, great lights/ambience etc. Seriously the best party I have been to in decades! Barry was very professional and easy to work with. I will definitely use Party Time again and highly recommend them to all!!! Katy

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Rosa · Married on 11/11/2018

Their company's name says it all!

Where do I begin? I've known Barry, Joanne, and some other members of Party Time for well over a decade so naturally they were the first people I thought of when deciding on entertainment and photography vendors for my wedding. I had no hesitations because I knew they were going to do a phenomenal job and I was right. Barry literally gets the party started, keeps the party going, and ends the party on a high note. Our wedding was AMAZING. I had several people ask me who he is and how I know him. The endless compliments received on my wedding entertainment overjoyed me. Everything was perfect from the setup, lighting, music, announcements, timing, props, and the overall flow of everything. I didn't sit down once. Joanne not only photographed my entire wedding but she also did our engagement photos for us and they were stunning. I'm currently waiting to see how the wedding pictures came out but I already know they're going to be absolutely perfect. She literally captures every single last detail and I personally appreciate that so much because so much hard work is put into the small details of your wedding so it's important that you have someone to photograph it all. Joanne, their other photographer, Don, and their crew of amazing videographers did not stop the whole night. They and their footage are the reason I will be able to relive my wedding again and again. Barry took care of my husband and I in a way I couldn't imagine. They met with me several times, emailed with me, called me, and even took 3 hours of their time to make sure that we reviewed every detail of what I wanted. I'm very particular on what I want and they worked with me on everything to make my wedding be exactly as I envisioned. When handfuls of guests told me "this is the best wedding I've ever been to" I knew I made the right choice. I cannot thank you all enough on the experience you created for our special day. It was amazing and more fun and perfect than I could have imagined. I'm telling you, BOOK THEM. You will not regret it at all. Thank you guys so much

Sent on 11/14/2018

Michael Todd · Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely incredible!

Two words to describe our experience with Barry and Party Time Events...PHE-NOMINAL!
    From start to finish, consultation to execution...there was not a single hiccup. Barry and his team made my wife and I feel that the most important night to use, was the most important night to him.

Going above and beyond seems to be their M.O. From throwing in little accents to help the night be even more glamorous to showing up extra early to do several run-through's to make sure NOTHING would go wrong...all I can say is it was world class.

The music was incredible. The mixing was flawless. The intros were electrifying. Years later and our guests still talk about that night being the best wedding/event they've ever been to.

Thank you so much Barry and everyone at Party Time!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Party Time Events & Entertainment 4
    Party Time Events & Entertainment 5
    Party Time Events & Entertainment 6

Award

Party Time Events & Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,295.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,495.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 895.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Patricia Walsh Photography
    Patricia Walsh Photography Wedding Photographers

Party Time Entertainment knows how to get the party started and keeping the dance floor filled, no matter what the occasion they are the perfect entertainment! Barry Aleo and his team are top notch professionals, they cover every detail and go above and beyond to bring you the most current trends to make your event memorable. I have worked with Barry and his team for many years and they are my first recommendation to anyone. They give it there all to make sure you and your guests are impressed and having fun from the lighting, video screens, the range of music, finishing touches like glow sticks, hats, etc. to make your photographs pop! Barry and his team come to every event and leave with the same amount of professionalism, enthusiasm, care and commitment to providing the absolute best for every client!

• Andover Country Club
    Andover Country Club Country Club Weddings

We can't stress enough the importance of great entertainment at your special event! We've had the privilege of working with Party Time Events and Entertainment and they ALWAYS provide topnotch service and entertainment! Our clients continue to tell us how happy they were that they choose Party Time Events and Entertainment. Whether you are planning a wedding or your child's Bar/Bat Mitzvah you can't go wrong with Barry and his team of professionals. When we hear that our clients have chosen Party Time Events and Entertainment to provide their entertainment for their event we know we are all in for a fun time! The management and staff at Andover Country Club can't say enough about this team, we love Party Time Events and Entertainment and know you will too!

• Lisa Mancuso Photography
    Lisa Mancuso Photography Wedding Photographers

Barry and everyone at Party Time Events are very professional, talented, and all around genuine people. From DJ's, video, lighting, and bands, they take care of you from beginning to end. You can't go wrong with Party Time. We love photographing events with them!

• 38 Montvale Ave. Stoneham, 02180 See on map