2200 Southwood Dr, Nashua, NH 03603 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About Event Center Nashua

The Event Center Nashua is an all-inclusive wedding event venue located in Nashua, New Hampshire. With newly renovated facilities, this venue is ready to host an extravaganza just for you. The planning team at The Event Center Nashua will cater to all of your wedding needs so your event is just as you want it. With 14,000 square feet of event space, you have lots of freedom with both indoor and outdoor space to create the wedding of your dreams.

Facilities and Capacity
This large space is perfect for customized weddings. The event space includes a large fire pit for outdoor receptions, and a large, open terrace will allow you to take in the sunshine or the stars that shine over New England. There's also a restaurant and bar with many luxurious options for wedding couples and their guests.

The Event Center Nashua has a culinary team that will work with you to craft a wedding menu based on your personal tastes and preferences. The menu will complement the unique theme you decide upon for your wedding. Other services offered include:

• Gorgeous amenities
  • Full-service restaurant and bar
  • A list of preferred vendors
  • Tables, chairs, and linens

7 Reviews for Event Center Nashua

• Kerry

Kerry Twomey · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Super Accommodating!

I did not have my wedding reception here because of location not working with my church location, but I absolutely loved it. I was so torn about not having my wedding reception here because it was so beautiful. Danielle was so accommodating and welcoming! I am fully confident she would have made my wedding everything I could have hoped for.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Event Center Nashua's reply:

Hi Kerry!

I am very sad that you did not choose our venue - I would have loved to be a part of your special day! Thank you so much for your kind words, and best wishes for a wonderful wedding!

Danielle
  • Alyssa

Alyssa MacMillan · Married on 11/30/2019

Danielle is amazing.

While I did not use The Event Center for my actual wedding, we did have a large number of guests stay at the hotel and also had a post wedding after party there. Danielle Archambault, the Social Sales Manager at the Event Center, is a godsend. Out of every single vendor I had worked with she was hands down the most reliable, communicative, and accommodating. With wedding planning I honestly thought that choosing the hotel for my wedding block would be easy. Then when the time came I discovered that not a lot of hotels were accommodating. Or I would receive an email from them and then not hear anything back for a few weeks. Once I came across the Event Center and Danielle it was obvious that this was the best choice for my group. Danielle informed me that by booking a certain number of rooms at the hotel I would receive a complimentary shuttle for my guests due to their relationship with Labelle Winery. This perk right there easily saved me over $1k. Ontop of this, Danielle allowed my guests to use an area of the hotel (not the actual Event Center) for a post party hangout. We ended up getting a bunch of Taco Bell (what else could you want at 1AM??) and just unwinding after the nights festivities. We had the opportunity to use their Presidential Suite to get ready in the morning of the wedding, which 10 girls very comfortably fit in for hair and make up. When it came time for my guests to book their rooms, a lot of them were using points or booking through links that were not directly related to my event. Danielle and I sat down one day and went through everyone who had booked rooms during that time period to see which of my wedding guests may not have actually booked through my block code. Like come on, she went WAY above and beyond for that one. ALSO- we had welcome bags made for the guests. We showed up with probably 100 of them, and the staff at the Marriott had no problem handing them out to our guests upon check in. Sorry this review is all over the place. Honestly as I would write something I would remember something else that Danielle and her team did that went above and beyond. I can only imagine how smoothly everything would have gone if I had actually had my wedding here! I will definitely be staying at this hotel and using the event space for any future events I could possibly need, and I highly encourage everyone else to do the same!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Event Center Nashua Pricing

Event Center Nashua Price Rates

Event Center Nashua FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    Linens
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Liquor License
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Dance Floor
    Decor
    Drapery
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    September
    October

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Event Center Nashua 1
    20,000 Marriott Bonvoy Points

Receive an extra 20,000 Marriott Bonvoy points when you book your wedding reception at The Event Center!

• Event Center Nashua 2
    2020 Sunday Weddings

Build Your Own Wedding Package

Current available Sunday dates are eligible for "BYO Wedding Package" deal. Prices begin at $30/person, plus tax/service charge(s). Inquire for more information.

• 2200 Southwood Dr Nashua, NH, 03603 See on map
    603-262-3165 (Phone number)
    Location of (Event Center Nashua)