Event Center Nashua Reviews

5 Reviews for Event Center Nashua

• Kerry

Kerry Twomey · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Super Accommodating!

I did not have my wedding reception here because of location not working with my church location, but I absolutely loved it. I was so torn about not having my wedding reception here because it was so beautiful. Danielle was so accommodating and welcoming! I am fully confident she would have made my wedding everything I could have hoped for.

Sent on 02/15/2019
  • Christine

Christine Lessard · Married on 08/31/2019

An amazing experience

We had both our reception and ceremony at the venue. This venue is affordable and includes so many different options! We had our ceremony in the courtyard and it was beautiful. The wedding planner Danielle was absolutely amazing and was always available to meet and help us plan our perfect day. The venue looked gorgeous on the day and Danielle and her assistant Barbra made sure everything went according to plan. I would recommend the Event Center at the Courtyard by Marriott to anybody looking to get married for a great price but with a lot of customizable options!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Niloufar · Married on 08/03/2019

Best day of my life

Danielle was PHENOMENAL! She made my special day even more special! She really exceeded any expectations I had. I was a very picky and difficult bride to work with, who had lots of ideas and out of the box requests. She did an amazing job staying on top of everything. She patiently answered every single question I have every now and then. She was always available and found a solution to every request I had. I had a huge bridal suit and I was able to get ready with my bridesmaids in a stress- free environment. Our ceremony was supposed to be outside but there was an unexpected thunderstorm and she was able to professionally handle everything and prepared a private gorgeous ceremony space for us which we both loved. Both ceremony and reception area were beautiful. I was amazed how everything turned out. She was fantastic in keeping the wedding party organized and making sure everything went smoothly through the night. We received so many compliments. We loved working with her and I recommend her to anyone who wants to have an extraordinary wedding in a heartbeat. We can’t thank you enough.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Erica · Married on 10/29/2017

I would absolutely recommend The Event Center for your wedding/reception. We had both on-site and everything was just perfect. Anna was a joy to work with through the whole process and really listened to what we wanted. Having the bridal suite included in the package just made everything so much easier. The hotel (Courtyard Marriott) is also recently renovated and everyone was so nice. It was great for our guest. If you are looking to get married in Nashua, then check this place out!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Event Center Nashua's reply:

Oh, Erica! Thank you! It was easy being there for you. Your ceremony was so touching and romantic! And your vision for the day was stunning! I had so much fun with you and your awesome family and I am going to miss you so much. Here's to a long, happy life together. Take care!