619 indian hills dr, Hastings, MI 49058 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Party in A Box

Thanks for taking the time to check out my store front on Weddingwire. Party In A Box has been in business for 11 years and has improved every year. Party In A box offers elegance and discretion with the small equipment footprint, but offers the best sound quality for all your guests. It is important to us that your guests far from the speaker can hear as well as the guests close to the DJ. The word no is not in our vocabulary, nothing is missed with Party In A Box. You will be amazed with the level of excellence and the attention to detail. PIB will change the way you think about the roll of a wedding host/DJ! Head to my website and take a look at my video for additional information. Thanks for the consideration and have a wonderful day!

I’ve been to Maine, Texas, Wisconsin, and Indiana for weddings, so travel is definitely something I’m willing to do.

Partyinaboxdj.com

DJ equipments
Wedding recession
Wedding recession
Party In A Box
The groom got down for a min!
The groom got down for a min!
a2d5b21ac87ed018 yon 4r

Photos 14 Photos
Videos 1 Video

36 Reviews for Party in A Box

Heidi · Getting married on 08/13/2022

Definitely Recommend!

Yon was so helpful and did a ton for us on the day-of the wedding. He was extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and professional. He went above and beyond to help make our wedding sound amazing!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Katie

Katie Vagnini · Married on 08/10/2019

Would recommend a million times over!

We knew that having a great DJ can really make or break the wedding experience for the guests, but we knew that we were in good hands with Yon! He was absolutely amazing. Guests continued to make comments about how great Yon was for weeks after our wedding! He is everything that you could hope for in a wedding DJ. He is professional, kind, flexible, competent, and it’s easy to see that he genuinely loves what he does. His positive energy and enthusiasm translated to an active dance floor all night long. He had us complete a form that allowed him to get a sense for what we wanted and didn’t want, he did a fantastic job announcing, he kept the dance floor going all night, he played guests’ music requests, and he audio recorded our wedding speeches for us (an unexpected surprise!). Yon is clearly experienced and beyond competent at what he does, and there were little moments and actions that made Yon’s work exceptional. He called us in advance of the wedding just to introduce himself and to provide us with an opportunity to ask any questions. And on the wedding night, he went above and beyond by taking our drink orders and bringing us drinks! For as great of a DJ as he is, he seems like an even better human being. One of those people that just makes you smile. I’d recommend him a million times over. Thank you, Yon! You brought so much joy to our wedding day! We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Matt

Matt Marquart · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent choice!

Yon (Party in a Box) was truly a pleasure to work with prior to, and most importantly during our wedding. For context, Yon worked both the ceremony and the reception.

Planning stage:
    He was extremely responsive with any questions we had when planning the ceremony in reception, and his simple form prompts you to think about what music you want at all parts of the ceremony, without being too cumbersome of a form. Simple, but effective.

Wedding Day:
    During the ceremony itself, the sound quality was excellent, even in an outdoor area with tourists present. Everything went very smoothly, and Yon was able to even use a "specialty" song that we wanted to use during the ceremony as well.

Now to what most people are looking for, an AMAZING reception. Overall, our dance floor was packed for pretty much the entire reception, truly a testament to the music selection provided by Yon, based pretty music exclusively based on that simple form I mentioned. This is obviously extremely important, but I mainly wanted to highlight a few differentiating factors on based on our experience, why you should pick Yon to DJ your wedding:

-During dinner, Yon checked with the head table to see if anyone needed a drink. Just a nice bit of added value that did not go unnoticed.

-First dance: For our first dance, we had a version of a song that was sped up slightly (mainly to help with our dancing ability!). Yon said "No problem" when we emailed him a version of this song, and sure enough it was perfect during our ceremony

-Mother/Son Dance: I had a very unique song, one that was very important to me, but also had some "explicit" parts. I reached out to Yon prior to officially selecting this song, but once again he said "no problem" and was able to "cut and paste" portions of the song I wanted and did not want. You never would have known the song was manipulated, it was that smooth.

-Lastly, Yon even let me be the DJ for 1 song. It was a total spur of the moment occurrence, but Yon asked me to DJ,and before I knew it I was wearing headphones and working the turntable (looks like pictured on his Instagram). What a unique experience I'll never forget.

In summary, I'm sure there are plenty of good DJ's out there, but none who are truly PART of your wedding. Yon didn't just stand up there and play good music, he was an integral part of making our wedding everything that we wanted. I cannot recommend him enough.

Thank you Yon for everything!
    Matt

Sent on 10/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Party in A Box Pricing

Party in A Box Price Rates

Party in A Box FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2,000
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2,400
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• 619 indian hills dr Hastings, MI, 49058 See on map
    Location of (Party in A Box)