619 indian hills dr, Hastings, MI 49058 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Party in A Box

Thanks for taking the time to check out my store front on Weddingwire. Party In A Box has been in business for 11 years and has improved every year. Party In A box offers elegance and discretion with the small equipment footprint, but offers the best sound quality for all your guests. It is important to us that your guests far from the speaker can hear as well as the guests close to the DJ. The word no is not in our vocabulary, nothing is missed with Party In A Box. You will be amazed with the level of excellence and the attention to detail. PIB will change the way you think about the roll of a wedding host/DJ! Head to my website and take a look at my video for additional information. Thanks for the consideration and have a wonderful day!

I’ve been to Maine, Texas, Wisconsin, and Indiana for weddings, so travel is definitely something I’m willing to do.

Partyinaboxdj.com

DJ equipments
Wedding recession
Wedding recession
Party In A Box
The groom got down for a min!
The groom got down for a min!
a2d5b21ac87ed018 yon 4r

Party in A Box 4
  • Matt

Matt Marquart · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent choice!

Yon (Party in a Box) was truly a pleasure to work with prior to, and most importantly during our wedding. For context, Yon worked both the ceremony and the reception.

Planning stage:
    He was extremely responsive with any questions we had when planning the ceremony in reception, and his simple form prompts you to think about what music you want at all parts of the ceremony, without being too cumbersome of a form. Simple, but effective.

Wedding Day:
    During the ceremony itself, the sound quality was excellent, even in an outdoor area with tourists present. Everything went very smoothly, and Yon was able to even use a "specialty" song that we wanted to use during the ceremony as well.

Now to what most people are looking for, an AMAZING reception. Overall, our dance floor was packed for pretty much the entire reception, truly a testament to the music selection provided by Yon, based pretty music exclusively based on that simple form I mentioned. This is obviously extremely important, but I mainly wanted to highlight a few differentiating factors on based on our experience, why you should pick Yon to DJ your wedding:

-During dinner, Yon checked with the head table to see if anyone needed a drink. Just a nice bit of added value that did not go unnoticed.

-First dance: For our first dance, we had a version of a song that was sped up slightly (mainly to help with our dancing ability!). Yon said "No problem" when we emailed him a version of this song, and sure enough it was perfect during our ceremony

-Mother/Son Dance: I had a very unique song, one that was very important to me, but also had some "explicit" parts. I reached out to Yon prior to officially selecting this song, but once again he said "no problem" and was able to "cut and paste" portions of the song I wanted and did not want. You never would have known the song was manipulated, it was that smooth.

-Lastly, Yon even let me be the DJ for 1 song. It was a total spur of the moment occurrence, but Yon asked me to DJ,and before I knew it I was wearing headphones and working the turntable (looks like pictured on his Instagram). What a unique experience I'll never forget.

In summary, I'm sure there are plenty of good DJ's out there, but none who are truly PART of your wedding. Yon didn't just stand up there and play good music, he was an integral part of making our wedding everything that we wanted. I cannot recommend him enough.

Thank you Yon for everything!
    Matt

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing!

We could not in a million years have found a better DJ. He did an amazing job of reading the room and keeping everyone from my 2-year-old cousin to my 80 year-old grandfather out on the dance floor. It was so incredibly special to see everyone I love enjoying themselves so much. He kept the reception moving and everything for me was stress-free. Thanks so much Yon!!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Party in A Box Pricing

Party in A Box Price Rates

Party in A Box FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Dance Floor Lighting, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Event Planning, Venue Selection
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings