Party in A Box

Hastings, MI 49058 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,200
  • Real Weddings 2

About Party in A Box

Thanks for taking the time to look through my weddingwire page. I most defiantly enjoy my job as a DJ, so much so that I took it full time. I am the only DJ for my company. This means that I have been able to devote a bit more time with my clients and am willing to work anytime and not just Saturdays. If you have found my page here and are interested please take a look at my video on my website and if after that you like what you see feel free to give me a call, txt or we could sit down. Evertything is all done right on my website, so please visit that. Partyinaboxdj.com

Wedding recession
Wedding recession
Wedding party
Wedding party

28 Reviews for Party in A Box

Julie · Getting married on 05/31/2019

This DJ was fantastic! He played all kinds of music and was very entertaining.

• TAP

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing, amazing, did i say amazing?

I cannot say enough good things about Yon. He was the superstar of the day. He definitely was one of the best parts of our wedding. His kindness did not go unnoticed. After the ceremony he checked on the groom and I several times and even got us drinks from the bar and walked them out to us while we were taking our photos. He even grabbed our photographers belongings and put them in a safe place so they did not have to carry everything around. He even took my plate and helped me load my plate at dinner!! When you think of a DJ, you just automatically assume someone who knows how to work a crowd and has high quality music, keeps the energy going. Yon was SO much more than those! Our guests loved him and were so impressed by him. He is an awesome guy! I promise you, you will not be disappointed if you choose him as your DJ.

Thanks again for everything Yon! You are seriously the best!!

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

Yon was absolutely amazing. We had people on the dance floor during the whole reception. He even went so far as to serve me my dinner and offered to refill my drink for me. He made sure to check in with us during the wedding and see how the timing of everything was going as well. All of our guests loved him and his dance moves.

Party in A Box FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Dance Floor Lighting, Uplighting
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Event Planning, Venue Selection
  • What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Real Weddings