Exceptional Event Entertainment

Michigan Center, MI View map Visit website
$1,200 Most Popular Price

$1,200 Most Popular Price

If you are looking to do something different and personal in order to make your wedding unique I am the person to help you make that happen. I would love to help you create special memories while filling your celebration with energy and excitement. My hands-on approach focuses on the individual needs of every client, creating a personalized celebration for their special day. From playing your favorite hits to announcing your guests of honor, I'm here to host a night to remember for you.

Cosplay, live entertainment, performance art, or anything else your imagination can think of to set your wedding apart encouraged. Let's make this happen!

Exceptional Event Entertainment offers a range of packages, letting you choose the experience that best suits your celebration needs. Along with his exceptional DJing skills, this entertainer also offers MCing and officiating services to clients for their special day. Providing all the equipment needed for your event, this professional strives to present a complete entertainment experience for your long-awaited occasion.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$900

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Electronic
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 05/08/2021

Professional and Fun.... We are so grateful to have found Randy

I just wanted to take a moment and share what a great experience we had with Randy and his assistant at our wedding and reception. Randy has a style I have never seen before, but very professional and made us think of things we never thought of. Randy wants to make sure "you" have the experience you envision, not what everyone else does. Our main goal was to make sure our guest had fun from beginning to end, and they made it happen. Everything was smooth from beginning to end, and I had nothing to worry about at all.
    Randy helped our officiant, as it was her first time marrying anyone and he guided her during the rehearsal, helped with all of the timing. He has spent a lot of time making sure he does his job well and we would not have wanted anyone else to do our entertainment on our special day. Thank you Randy for everything you did to make our day fun and relaxing at the same time.

Exceptional Event Entertainment's reply:

It makes me so happy to hear every bit of this. Thank you so much. It was so great to be a part of your big day.
    Anthony L. Married on 10/03/2020

Made our day special

Randy did a great job and making our day stress free.

Exceptional Event Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much. I’m so happy I could help your day be stress free. It was great working with you both and the tamales were awesome!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Exceptional Event Entertainment 1
Discount

If you book me as your DJ & your Officiant then you get 20% off the Ministry services. Usually $125 only $75

Pricing

229 S mechanic st. Suite 2 Michigan Center, MI, 49201
Location of (Exceptional Event Entertainment)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding