1232 Richwood Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49508 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Wow Factor DJs

Wow Factor DJs is an experienced wedding DJ company serving the Ann Arbor, Midland, Grand Rapids and greater Michigan areas. Chuck Speidel and his team have more than 15 years of experience in creating the right ambiance for your wedding day, and keeping your guests entertained for the whole night.

Experience
Chuck Speidel started Wow Factor DJs in 2002 and has hosted thousands of events over the years. The company won several Couple’s Choice Awards from WeddingWire, as well as other industry accolades. Chuck and his team take great pride in providing exactly what a couple expects, tailoring the experience to their musical tastes, style and budget. The end result is a wedding that guests remember forever because the dance floor will be packed from song one to the very end.

Wow Factor DJs will customize your wedding package based on your needs and your budget. Standard packages will include entertainment for your ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing music, as well as setup and cleanup. Upgrades to equipment and lighting are available, interested couples can inquire within for pricing. Also standard is a consultation before your wedding so you can go over your expectations with Chuck and his team and have a game plan ready for your special day. Standard services include:

• Experienced DJs

Wow Factor DJs 7
  • Macey

Macey · Married on 08/10/2019

More like "DOUBLE WOW" Factor DJs

Let me start this review off with a little backstory. My, now, husband and I live in Columbus, OH. My family has had a home in northern MI for three+ generations. When we got engaged, it took us less than 24 hours to decide we would get married "up north". That being said, we knew it would make planning more difficult as we live 7 hours away and had no extra time to come north before the wedding. So basically, we were flying blind. ALL of our vendors did an exceptional job but Chuck... he was off.the.charts. I mean it is un-freaking-real how many of our guests complimented his work. I'll be honest.... when we were researching DJ's I found it a little sketchy that Chuck had a perfect rating. I thought FOR SURE, "he paid for these reviews, there's no way any vendor gets this many perfect ratings." If you're reading this, let me tell you, I WAS WRONG! Every single review is legit. Chuck is LEGIT. I was more nervous and stressed about the music at our reception than ANY other detail of our wedding day. We had a large and diverse crowd and my husband and I love a healthy mix of the old, oldies (Bille Holiday, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong), classic rock (the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Bruce Springsteen) and of course, graduating in 2012, we love a good hip-hop, rap song. I struggled to articulate to Chuck the importance of playing a healthy blend of all genres while completely avoiding the "traditional" wedding reception songs. But here's the thing, I didn't need to. Chuck just got it. I don't know how but this guy just gets it. Put your faith in him and he will not do you wrong. And here's my favorite part of this review- the above mentioned is only a tribute to his talent as a DJ. There is so much more to be said about Chuck. From our very first phone conversation to the moment my husband and I left our reception, Chuck was both professional and personable. He is the kind of person you meet and you feel like you have known him forever. Every interaction was professional but more importantly, he was FUN! I genuinely think he had fun at our wedding, WITH us, and that is a very underrated trait you should be looking for when hiring a DJ. Also, as the bride, you might find yourself asking for the mic during dinner because you've "got something to say!" and Chuck will be your hype man. Listen, if you're on the fence, take it from this type-A, call Chuck and get him booked. He will be your favorite wedding vendor- hands down! Oh and ps, this is also a guy that drove four hours round-trip for our reception. If that's not service, I don't know what is! Thank you, Chuck! We look forward to booking you again for a much anticipated anniversary party!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Amyellen

Amyellen · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!

Chuck was the most amazing DJ! From start to finish, he was very professional, knowledgable, enthusiastic, communicative, creative, and just simply amazing. We feel so incredibly lucky to have found him and booked him as our DJ for our wedding day! He did a fantastic job at our ceremony and reading our crowd at our reception. We had tons of guests on the dance floor the entire night! I think I even spent most of the night on the dance floor because the music fit our tastes exactly!!! I can't stress enough how special Chuck made our day. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any couple for their wedding day. Book Chuck!!!!! :)

Sent on 09/07/2019

Wow Factor DJs Pricing

Wow Factor DJs Price Rates

Wow Factor DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 850.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wow Factor DJs 1
    Wow Factor Dj Facebook like = $100 off for Friday weddings

Like our Wow Factor Dj Facebook page and apply the Wedding Wire promo code to receive $100 off your Friday reception rate.

• 1232 Richwood Drive Grand Rapids, MI, 49508 See on map