Wow Factor DJs Reviews

137 | Grand Rapids, MI

137 Reviews for Wow Factor DJs

Josh Drake · Married on 09/05/2020

10/10 - Highly Recommend

Chuck was awesome. He was extremely flexible and accommodating to work with as we adjusted our wedding plans from a venue where we expected 200 guests to a backyard wedding with only 35 guests. He went above and beyond and came to our rehearsal to ensure that his sound equipment synched with the virtual streaming service we used to hold our wedding over Zoom. Even with a small wedding, the dance floor was packed the entire night! He was great at recognizing what music everyone was enjoying and quickly changed songs that did not appeal to the party. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/08/2020
  • Paige

Paige Greer · Married on 08/29/2020

Dancing all night!

One of my worries for my wedding was an empty dance floor. Looking back, there was not one time that I remember the dance floor empty!!! Chuck was so easy to work with and was open to changes, even when they were with five minutes notice. He helped us keep the ceremony and reception on schedule, and the reception upbeat. Guests still are talking about how our wedding was the most fun they had ever been to and I can’t thank Chuck enough for that! My legs and feet are sore from dancing, and my heart is so full from how grateful I am for Chuck and his talent. I cannot recommend Wow Factor enough!!

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Frank

Frank Acosta Jr. · Married on 08/15/2020

Outstanding

We'd use Wow Factor again in a heartbeat! Chuck was great to work with and exceeded our expectations. He was fun, friendly, and professional from the beginning of the planning process until the end of our wedding day. We cannot say enough good things about him and would recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ on their big day.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Ayzsia

Ayzsia · Married on 07/12/2020

The Very Best!

I literally cannot say enough good things about Wow Factor DJ. From our very first phone meeting, he clearly understood exactly what my husband and I were looking for and immediately began offering suggestions. Our wedding was July 12, so we were battling covid restrictions on and off. Chuck was flexible and beyond helpful - even able to recommend other vendors due to complications. Our ceremony and reception were both moved outside, and Chuck absolutely kept the vibe going and went above and beyond keeping us to our timeline! His planning sheets made everything a breeze and it felt like our whole soundtrack was very much US! We got so many compliments on our music selections, most of which were his doing. These are crazy times, but I absolutely could not recommend Wow Factor DJ more. He kept in communication leading up to, as well as during our wedding. He was flexible in the placement of his set up being moved and set the mood for our whole wedding. I've been to plenty of weddings where the DJ just plays the same soundtrack you always hear, and this was not what happened with Chuck! Book him asap!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing DJ!

I can’t say enough good things! We ended up looking for a DJ for our wedding a little last minute and ended up contacting Chuck. He responded quickly and was incredibly helpful with going through the whole process and gave us a clear picture of how the day would look!
    He did an amazing job at making sure everything ran smoothly for our wedding and made sure everyone had a great time! I Highly recommend using Chuck for any event!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic!

Chuck was great at knowing exactly what we wanted and what would keep the party going all night! We had a perfect reception that included everyone on the dance floor thanks to Chuck!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Sean

Sean Rhodes · Married on 09/27/2019

We couldn't recommend him more!

Chuck was an incredible DJ - calling us in advance to make sure the music was just right, bringing/setting up his own equipment and lighting, and staying engaged throughout our event. My wife and I wanted a very specific set of songs to play at the event, and he went above and beyond to get us what we asked for. Chuck was, without a doubt, the best DJ we could have gotten for our event. We couldn't recommend him more.

Sent on 11/09/2019

Brennan Furman · Married on 09/21/2019

Extremely respsonsive, energetic, and helpful while being reasonabily priced.

Chuck made this process a breeze. He is extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire process of planning and on the day of the wedding! The entire floor was dancing the whole night and we all had a great time. He is very good about catering to the bride and groom's requests, while also ensuring the entire wedding is enjoying the music. The price was also extremely reasonable for all of the services that were provided to us. We would highly recommend Chuck to anybody trying to find a DJ for a wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Thomas · Married on 09/14/2019

Chuck is awesome!

Chuck was amazing to work with! He was very professional and responsive. He kept the party going and everyone had a blast! Thanks Chuck!!

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Zach

Zach Gilbert · Married on 09/13/2019

Terrific Experience With Chuck

We're a little late to writing this review; but we had to make sure we left a review of Chuck's DJ business, Wow Factor. For most of our wedding planning experience, it was fairly straightforward and convenient. The vendors were respectful of our time, and provided us a remarkable experience. Our biggest pain point was the DJ services. My wife and I are both music fiends and have unique tastes, and are very particular over our music list. Many of the DJs we met with were a little over the top, pushy, or had made suggestions to songs that weren't really, us. Then we met Chuck and Wow Factor. We explained our song tastes and Chuck had us share our lists/recommendations, he followed each song precisely, and didn't waste our time with unnecessary questions/complications. He performed the audio for the vows, announcements, and even worked with us for requests. Overall we can't recommend Wow Factor enough. We had our wedding at the John Ball Zoo, Bissell Tree House, and you could tell Chuck had been there before, ready to go.

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Ochmanski · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding DJ!

Chuck knocked it out of the park for my wedding! He played at my sister’s wedding and everyone had such a good time I had to book him for mine! Great variety of oldies and top hits - he knew how to read our crowd and the dance floor was the place to be the entire night (just how I wanted it!) Chuck is now playing at one of my bridesmaids wedding this spring, cant wait!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2019

Packed Dance Floor All Night!

Chuck at Wow Factor was so much fun to work with! My husband and I felt like we were heard and Chuck was willing to do anything to make our day wonderful & full of music! We got an insane amount of feedback from our guests as well! Everyone told us how great our DJ was and everyone loved the music he was playing! We NEVER had an empty dance floor. That's not an exaggeration! We had a wedding with 155 guests and about 70 of them stayed until the very last song! No one wanted the party to end. Chuck at Wow Factor was very flexible as well. We had 3 different "locations" at the wedding venue that Chuck had to move to and set up and he was willing to do that for us no problem! Chuck is a professional. He has been doing this for a long time and was able to provide great feed back during this process. My husband and I, along with everyone at our wedding, highly highly recommend Chuck at Wow Factor!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Deanna · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing DJ

I had a great experience with Chuck and Wow Factor Djs at my wedding! Our guests had a blast and the dance floor was never empty. All of our music requests were honored and Chuck was very easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Maria B · Married on 08/16/2019

Best dj ever!

Chuck was amazing! Professional and fun to work with! He made sure that our reception flowed well throughout the evening. All of our guests loved him as well!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 08/15/2019

Amazing, Over the top DJ

HIRE HIM. Chuck is hands down one of the most amazing DJs. We hired him for our wedding and he kept my dance floor FULL for hours. He had all ages on my floor, from 2 to 82. It was such a relief to not have to worry about him at all during my wedding day since we had met beforehand to go through all of the plans. His music was the perfect mix of new songs, popular songs, slow dance songs and still a few oldies. Still to this day people ask me who our DJ was, over a year later. I encourage you to hire Chuck with Wow Factor DJ if you want to have a fun, worry free, hype reception. He is just the best! Thank you, Chuck!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Macey

Macey · Married on 08/10/2019

More like "DOUBLE WOW" Factor DJs

Let me start this review off with a little backstory. My, now, husband and I live in Columbus, OH. My family has had a home in northern MI for three+ generations. When we got engaged, it took us less than 24 hours to decide we would get married "up north". That being said, we knew it would make planning more difficult as we live 7 hours away and had no extra time to come north before the wedding. So basically, we were flying blind. ALL of our vendors did an exceptional job but Chuck... he was off.the.charts. I mean it is un-freaking-real how many of our guests complimented his work. I'll be honest.... when we were researching DJ's I found it a little sketchy that Chuck had a perfect rating. I thought FOR SURE, "he paid for these reviews, there's no way any vendor gets this many perfect ratings." If you're reading this, let me tell you, I WAS WRONG! Every single review is legit. Chuck is LEGIT. I was more nervous and stressed about the music at our reception than ANY other detail of our wedding day. We had a large and diverse crowd and my husband and I love a healthy mix of the old, oldies (Bille Holiday, Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong), classic rock (the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Bruce Springsteen) and of course, graduating in 2012, we love a good hip-hop, rap song. I struggled to articulate to Chuck the importance of playing a healthy blend of all genres while completely avoiding the "traditional" wedding reception songs. But here's the thing, I didn't need to. Chuck just got it. I don't know how but this guy just gets it. Put your faith in him and he will not do you wrong. And here's my favorite part of this review- the above mentioned is only a tribute to his talent as a DJ. There is so much more to be said about Chuck. From our very first phone conversation to the moment my husband and I left our reception, Chuck was both professional and personable. He is the kind of person you meet and you feel like you have known him forever. Every interaction was professional but more importantly, he was FUN! I genuinely think he had fun at our wedding, WITH us, and that is a very underrated trait you should be looking for when hiring a DJ. Also, as the bride, you might find yourself asking for the mic during dinner because you've "got something to say!" and Chuck will be your hype man. Listen, if you're on the fence, take it from this type-A, call Chuck and get him booked. He will be your favorite wedding vendor- hands down! Oh and ps, this is also a guy that drove four hours round-trip for our reception. If that's not service, I don't know what is! Thank you, Chuck! We look forward to booking you again for a much anticipated anniversary party!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

Best dj ever!

I wish there were more stars to express how AWESOME Chuck was on our wedding day! from curating the most perfect soundtrack to our day, to making sure we stayed on time and keeping all of our guests partying on the dance floor all night long! From our first phone call with Chuck I knew we would be in good hands, he offers great suggestions for certain aspects of our evening, and put our minds at ease the week before when we had our final phone call! This company is absolutely fantastic and I will recommend them every single time someone asks for a DJ!

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • Amyellen

Amyellen · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing wedding DJ!

Chuck was the most amazing DJ! From start to finish, he was very professional, knowledgable, enthusiastic, communicative, creative, and just simply amazing. We feel so incredibly lucky to have found him and booked him as our DJ for our wedding day! He did a fantastic job at our ceremony and reading our crowd at our reception. We had tons of guests on the dance floor the entire night! I think I even spent most of the night on the dance floor because the music fit our tastes exactly!!! I can't stress enough how special Chuck made our day. I would HIGHLY recommend him to any couple for their wedding day. Book Chuck!!!!! :)

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Miss B Stein

Rebecca · Married on 07/12/2019

Awesome with a Capital "A"

Chuck was the DJ for our wedding on July 12, 2019 and did an amazing job! Before, during and after the ceremony/reception he was nothing but professional and attentive to details to make sure everything was as smooth as can be.

Chuck comes with my highest recommendation. Many thanks for all of the help on our big day!

-GRS

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Molly

Molly Brady · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing DJ with small wedding!

We hired Chuck several years after being guests at a wedding he DJ'd. The first wedding we attended was amazing and the dance floor was full the entire evening, which was exactly what I hoped for with my wedding!

My guest list was fairly small (70ish), and Chuck kept the party going for us.

A couple ways he stood out:
    1. His communication was very good prior to the event. I appreciated that he met with us in person multiple times to ensure we were on the same page.
    2. Our wedding was at a venue he had never been to before, but he ensured that he arrived early to familiarize himself to prevent any hiccups.
    3. He managed our timeline perfectly - even getting on the caterers to get the buffet cleaned up so that we could start our first dance at the time I had requested.

I would recommend Chuck to anyone, in fact I think he may be DJing another wedding in our friend group next summer since we have all learned that he is without a doubt the best!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Skip

Skip Lockyear · Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommended!

We, the parents of the bride, contacted Chuck, at Wow Factor DJ, after receiving a tip to call him for our daughter's wedding. We were "sold" almost from the first call. Chuck called us back in an appropriate amount of time and was very professional. The whole process from booking through the reception was smooth and pleasant. (The last thing we needed on the wedding day was to have to worry about the DJ.) Chuck was set up and ready in plenty of time. When we got to the reception Chuck was "doing his thing." His music selection was great. He kept the dance floor full and hopping without a hitch. (By the way, Chuck has a very infectious smile and very approachable.) The pricing was great along with the service. In short, we would highly, highly, highly recommend Chuck, at Wow Wow Factor DJ, for your reception or outing. We can't say enough good and thank Chuck enough. He was part of what made it a special day Allison and Keegan. Everything was great!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Brianne · Married on 04/26/2019

Best DJ ever

Chuck was amazing! He knew exactly what to play to get out guests dancing! Everyone had so much fun and so many compliments on how well he did!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Lisa Poturalski · Married on 01/19/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better!

We had a great experience with Chuck! He was easy to communicate with, thoroughbin his planning and paid attention to details - down to confirming how to pronounce names! He had everyone up dancing, including members of my family I had NEVER seen on the dance floor before. I can’t remcommend him enough.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Sidney · Married on 09/29/2018

amazing experience

Chuck was so easy to work with, very knowledgeable, accomodating to our needs, and overall an amazing DJ! I will be recommending him to all my friends for their future weddings!

Sent on 11/23/2018