Complete Weddings + Events Grand Rapids

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,399 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,399 Most Popular Price

COMPLETE weddings + events is an entertainment, event planning, and DJ company based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan. This team of professionals offers a variety of options, from karaoke to photo booths, live entertainment, photography, and more. They take great pride in the quality of each service they provide, investing time with each client to ensure they create a one-of-a-kind experience for guests.

Service Offered

Several services and event items are available at COMPLETE weddings + events to create a celebration full of excitement for couples and their loved ones . Consultations are available with the team to determine the best approach for each event. The DJs can play a wide variety of music, including country, electronic, jazz, oldies, pop, and rock while avoiding any songs a couple may have on their do-not-play list. As well as offering DJ and MC services, this company can provide day-of coordination, uplighting, and projectors. Their mission is to guide couples through the entire event, making sure everything goes according to plan.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$799

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,399

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$299

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

1 User photo

• Kelsey
    Kelsey D. Married on 11/05/2021

Unbelievable!

We had the best experience with complete! Specifically because of our DJ Rob. I would recommend him to anyone I genuinely think we could not have found a better DJ. He got out on the dance floor to have people join! I’ve never seen a DJ do that before, I was so impressed. He was so personable we just felt like he was a guest at the wedding that we’d known forever. He definitely read the crowd perfectly and kept everyone out on that dance floor all night.
    Esther Married on 08/28/2021

Totally Satisfied

Our DJ was excellent! My communication with Complete staff was courteous and professional. Our DJ got to know us and what we wanted and he was spot on! We had a night to remember and it was hugely in part to his attention on us and our guests. Couldn't be happier.
  • Aelin
    Aelin O. Married on 06/19/2021

A bundle of vendors tied up with a bow of perfection

Literally everything about Complete was amazing.I was initially concerned getting most of our vendors through the same company - I was worried that since they're all connected, if one thing went wrong that it would affect everything else.

Not only did nothing go wrong, everyone really brought their all and made it a unique and wonderful experience that I don't think would have been possible if I had gone the traditional route and piece-mealed my vendors.

First off, Alex, our day-of coordinator, was a blessing. Holy cow. My husband and I are both very laid-back people with very few demands, but that also means that we didn't consider a LOT of things that go into a wedding and so we had a lot of anxiety going in because we didn't know what was expected of us and we didn't have much of a guiding plan beyond color schemes and a few things we wanted. Alex helped guide us through the process with a few conversations. Very casual, very informative and VERY reassuring, Alex was easy to bounce ideas off of and I never felt like I was bothering her when I had questions or concerns. She was instrumental in coordinating our vendors who were outside Complete and with her help, the day went by so incredibly smooth!

Our photographer Kaitlin (who I understand is no longer doing photo work with Complete, but I wanted to give her a shoutout anyway!) was a total boss! She was great at giving directions and was extremely patient with us (we had a lot of jitters on the day of and neither of us were thinking clearly or quickly as we got closer to ceremony time haha). It started absolutely POURING right as we were about to take photos and we ended up finding a dry spot and taking some gorgeous photos anyway! She just went with the flow and really made us comfortable in front of the camera -- a major feat for my husband who hates having his photo taken.

Our photo booth operator Jessica was awesome! She was super fun to talk to when I was briefly able to, and she had the photobooth running all night. It was a surprise hit! Our guests LOVED the booth and the non-traditional guest book that came along with it. I will absolutely treasure all these goofy pictures of our favorite people and I'm so grateful we had someone as relaxed and knowledgeable as Jessica to make sure that it all went off so well

Our DJ was Ralph and he was a hoot and a half! There was a tiny snaffu in ceremony music - my fault, I didn't recognize the song at first in rehearsal since the precessional and bridal entrance songs were very similar and both instrumental. PLUS we didn't say anything until after the rehearsal (which was maybe 15 minutes before the ceremony -- our choice) so, definitely an easy mistake to make, and we don't hold it against him! He made everything so fun though, he was obviously very comfortable on a mic and around people. He interacted with our guests, was great with requests, had a fabulous mix of music -- I don't think I heard a single song I didn't know or didn't like, and we had EVERYONE on the dance floor at one point or another.

We had an absolute ALL STAR team and we could not have asked for anyone better to help us with our special day! I have a few folks gearing up for proposals and wedding planning who have all asked for our vendor details and I will absolutely be recommending Complete.

If you want your special day to go better than you could ever expect, check these folks out, you will NOT regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

English Hills Event Centers English Hills Event Centers Banquet Halls

If you haven't checked out the stylings of Complete Music, you have no idea what you're missing! One of our most Preferred Vendors, we very happily endorse them as one of the most professional DJ services around!

Grand Carriages LLC Grand Carriages LLC Wedding Limos

If you're looking for fun, friendly DJ's, Floyd and his staff and great. They are experienced, know the right kind of music to play and keep the crowd happy. Professional and helpful, they are wonderful people to work with. I would highly recommend any of their DJ's, but especially liked Chris.

MiraBella Confections MiraBella Confections Wedding Cakes

One of the best places around for your music and video needs. You must check them out! Floyd and his staff are extremely talented and professional. Ken Stephens MiraBella Confections

3720 28th St SE Grand Rapids, MI, 49512

Monday - Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location of (Complete Weddings + Events Grand Rapids)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding