Peacock Road Tree Farm

Laingsburg, MI View map Visit website
Up to 250 guests

Up to 250 guests

Peacock Road Family Farm has a lot to offer when it comes to weddings.

We have two designated outdoor ceremony sites and a beautiful barn for indoor receptions that can hold up to 250 guests. We also have a lovely outdoor courtyard area right outside the reception barn for your guests to sit and enjoy the fresh air. Our other features are our yard game area, children's playground and animal park that your guests will get to enjoy during your reception.

Peacock Road Family Farm prides ourselves on the level of service we give to our brides and grooms. We offer many services that most other venues do not. Our staff is here to make your wedding day the way you want it.

A Saturday just recently opened up! August 21st is still available for booking! We do have some limited Fridays and Sundays in 2021 available as well.

As for 2022, we are down to just a few Saturdays. May 7th, June 25th, July 16th and 30th, and October 29th are all available to be booked at this time.

We do still have several Friday and Sunday dates for 2022 available as well.

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Catering Services
Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Tastings

What food and beverage items are available?

Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

June
July
August
September
October

What months are included in your off-peak season?

April
May

• Jamie
    Jamie C. Married on 06/18/2022

Have the ABSOLUTE best wedding here

This venue had so many amazing features! We were sold by the farm cat greeting we received on our first visit as well as the kindness of Farmer Ed. It's so obvious he takes great pride in his farm. The venue came with a wedding coordinator, Lorry, and let me tell you she was the absolute best! She communicated with us throughout the year and a half before the wedding and went above and beyond our expectations! Our guests have raved about how awesome the venue was and how much there was to do! Everyone had an absolute blast and that was so important to us that were were able to provide a great time for all ages!
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 07/31/2021

Stunning venue

Attended a wedding here last year, it was beautiful the owner did the food that was delicious. Definitely a very fun and beautiful night.
  • Melanie
    Melanie R. Married on 08/10/2019

The Perfect Venue

Words cannot express my gratitude towards Peacock Road Family Farm. My husband and I got married there a couple of weeks ago and it was honestly the greatest day of my life.. largely due to Peacock. When we first met with Farmer Ed, he told us their whole goal was to ensure neither of us would have to lift a single finger on the day of our wedding- and they 1000% followed through with that. Farmer Ed and Jessica met with us MULTIPLE times to ensure they knew exactly what it was we wanted.. and went above and beyond to make that happen. Farmer Ed is genuinely one of the sweetest humans I have ever met and was so gracious to not only us, but our guests. Jessica is the coordinator that comes with this venue..and I cannot possible say enough about her. She was only ever a short email/call/text away from answering any and all questions we had. Every time I left a meeting with her I left feeling SO relieved and excited. She knew exactly what I wanted and how to make that a reality. On the day of.. they set up EVERYTHING and literally did it better than I could have possibly imagined. Not only were farmer Ed and Jessica great.. but the entire staff. Every single person there greeted and served you with a smile on their face.
    Every single one of our guests commented on how beautiful everything was.. but the true star of the night was Farmer Ed’s BBQ. I had multiple people tell me it was the “Best wedding food they have ever had”, and I couldn’t agree more.
    I truly couldn’t have asked for a better experience and I think the world of everyone associated with Peacock Road Family Farm. You are all amazing people and THANK YOU so so much!!!!

11854 Peacock Rd Laingsburg, 48848
5176519193
Location of (Peacock Road Tree Farm)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding

Wedding Venues