11854 Peacock Rd, Laingsburg, MI 48848 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 50 to 250
Availability Check your date

About Peacock Road Tree Farm

Peacock Road Family Farm has a lot to offer when it comes to weddings.

We have two designated outdoor ceremony sites and a beautiful barn for indoor receptions that can hold up to 250 guests. We also have a lovely outdoor courtyard area right outside the reception barn for your guests to sit and enjoy the fresh air. Our other features are our yard game area, children's playground and animal park that your guests will get to enjoy during your reception.

Peacock Road Family Farm prides ourselves on the level of service we give to our brides and grooms. We offer many services that most other venues do not. Our staff is here to make your wedding day the way you want it.

Follow Peacock Road Tree Farm on

8 Reviews for Peacock Road Tree Farm

• Melanie

Melanie Rose · Married on 08/10/2019

The Perfect Venue

Words cannot express my gratitude towards Peacock Road Family Farm. My husband and I got married there a couple of weeks ago and it was honestly the greatest day of my life.. largely due to Peacock. When we first met with Farmer Ed, he told us their whole goal was to ensure neither of us would have to lift a single finger on the day of our wedding- and they 1000% followed through with that. Farmer Ed and Jessica met with us MULTIPLE times to ensure they knew exactly what it was we wanted.. and went above and beyond to make that happen. Farmer Ed is genuinely one of the sweetest humans I have ever met and was so gracious to not only us, but our guests. Jessica is the coordinator that comes with this venue..and I cannot possible say enough about her. She was only ever a short email/call/text away from answering any and all questions we had. Every time I left a meeting with her I left feeling SO relieved and excited. She knew exactly what I wanted and how to make that a reality. On the day of.. they set up EVERYTHING and literally did it better than I could have possibly imagined. Not only were farmer Ed and Jessica great.. but the entire staff. Every single person there greeted and served you with a smile on their face.
    Every single one of our guests commented on how beautiful everything was.. but the true star of the night was Farmer Ed’s BBQ. I had multiple people tell me it was the “Best wedding food they have ever had”, and I couldn’t agree more.
    I truly couldn’t have asked for a better experience and I think the world of everyone associated with Peacock Road Family Farm. You are all amazing people and THANK YOU so so much!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Micah

Micah Lurie · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Venue

PRFF is an absolutely perfect wedding venue and I am so glad we found this gem! Our wedding was perfect and it was honestly due to the environment and staff at PRFF. My guests raved on how amazing the venue, food, and staff were throughout the entire wedding. Jessica Schultz, the Wedding Coordinator, is AMAZING! She is so down to earth and worked so hard to make our day perfect. Farmer Ed is so passionate about his farm, makes excellent food, and is very hands on throughout the wedding process. I always tell people that going to PRFF is like buying an all inclusive vacation, because they literally do so much for you while preparing for your wedding day and on the day of your wedding. Our main goal was for our guests to have a great time and I 100% believe that we accomplished that goal because of PRFF. Thank you Jessica, Farmer Ed, and all of the staff at PRFF for making our wedding day the absolute best!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Peacock Road Tree Farm FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Catering Services
    Clean Up
    Get Ready Rooms
    Lighting / Sound
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Family Style
    Hors d'oeuvres
    Tastings
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    April
    May

• 11854 Peacock Rd Laingsburg, 48848 See on map
    517-200-9832 (Phone number)
    Location of (Peacock Road Tree Farm)