Paisley and Pearl Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Paisley and Pearl Events is an experienced and creative wedding planning company in Durham, North Carolina. Heather Bonawitz Kidd and her team produce meaningful, authentic and extraordinary events for couples that want to leave the stressful details of planning to the professionals. Their goal is to make sure that couples don't lose sight of what’s behind such a special day: the connection and love between two people who are committing themselves to one another in front of family and friends.

Paisley and Pearl Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$928

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sarah
    Sarah H. Getting married on 01/03/2022

Fantastic Planner

My husband and I are so thankful for everything Heather did for us in helping plan for our wedding. We started with her "Month Of" package, but quickly upgraded to the partial planning package to help take on the load. She is friendly, supportive, knowledgeable and experienced in making your vision come to life. We couldn't have had the flawless day we did have without her help. Cannot recommend enough!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 08/21/2021

Top Notch Wedding Planning!!

I knew I was going to need some help planning from the beginning and within seconds of meeting Heather, I knew she was going to be the best of the best! My fiancé and I were unfortunately affected by COVID restrictions and needed to reschedule almost an entire year later than our original date. Heather was so accommodating during that time and made sure I was staying level-headed and on track during a very stressful time! She kept me sane and reassured me everything would be great! Our wedding day was so beyond perfect and beautiful due to Heather and her team’s diligence, timeliness, and top-notch wedding planning skills! I couldn’t be more thankful and would recommend Heather over and over again without hesitation!!!
  • WL
    Wynne Married on 05/27/2021

Flexible and Knowledgable

Heather is very knowledgeable and transparent while working with her. She knows the ins and outs of the wedding industry, and she had helped us navigate the foreign waters. She worked hard to find the best vendors at the best prices and presented all the options clearly. She guided us with the design aspect and ensured we got our vision for our ceremony and reception. She was flexible to be reached by phone, email, or text due to our unusual schedule. Heather ensured our wedding day ran smoothly and that we got the best experience we could.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Bryce & Ehsan
    39 photos · 10/05/2019

Gold + Sage Gold + Sage Wedding Videographers

Heather at Paisley and Pearl knows her stuff! Every event with her runs without a hitch. She thinks of everything before it happens and has a plan. She never gets flustered and always has a smile on her face! I highly recommend her as your planner.

Durham Durham, NC, 27703
9193898438
Location of (Paisley and Pearl Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding