Paisley and Pearl Events

Durham, NC View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Paisley and Pearl Events is an experienced and creative wedding planning company in Durham, North Carolina. Heather Bonawitz Kidd and her team produce meaningful, authentic and extraordinary events for couples that want to leave the stressful details of planning to the professionals. Their goal is to make sure that couples don't lose sight of what’s behind such a special day: the connection and love between two people who are committing themselves to one another in front of family and friends.

Paisley and Pearl Events offers three packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Day-of coordination
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Timelines and to-do lists
  • Prioritizing
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$928

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Erin
    Erin I. Married on 07/03/2022

Created our dream day!

Heather and Paisley and Pearl Events created the day that we dreamed of to a T! She was phenomenal to work with and really listened to what our vision was for the wedding day so she could bring it to life. We used Heather for month of coordination and day of coordination which was amazing because the last month before the wedding is the most stressful. She took all that communication over for us and allowed us to enjoy the last month of an engaged couple without having to worry about anything! The wedding rehearsal and wedding day were absolutely perfect and we have so many thanks to give to Paisley and Pearl for making our dreams a reality!
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne M. Married on 06/04/2022

Lifesavers!

If I have one recommendation for wedding-planning couples out there, it's to hire a month-of planner! And to choose Paisley and Pearl! I don't know what I would have done without Heather and Jessica's help! From the first consultation, Heather was so friendly, personable, and helpful, and definitely helped put my mind at ease. As the wedding month approached and things were getting hectic, my husband and I were again put at ease following a 2-hour planning call in which we went over every single possible detail and made a specific plan for our day! It was so helpful to know that Heather and Jessica were in touch with all of our vendors and making sure that everyone knew what they were doing, where they were supposed to be, and when. And on the day of--WOW. Jessica did a phenomenal job making sure that I had absolutely ZERO worries. I'm an anxious person anyway, and was super worried about certain things with the wedding, but when I tell you that I was maybe the most calm I've been in a long time (except for maybe when the music started and I saw my husband at the end of the aisle!). Jessica decorated and made my venue look beautiful, made sure everything was running smoothly and on time, and I had hardly a worry the entire day. I have no idea how my husband and I would have managed that all on our own. We honestly wouldn't have changed a thing about our wedding and we owe so much of that to Paisley and Pearl! Thank you both so much!
    Josie P. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have done it without her!

They helped make our day perfect! I couldn’t have imagined how much I would have stressed handling all the little details that Heather took care of for us!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Bryce & Ehsan
39 photos · 10/05/2019

Gold + Sage Gold + Sage Wedding Videographers

Heather at Paisley and Pearl knows her stuff! Every event with her runs without a hitch. She thinks of everything before it happens and has a plan. She never gets flustered and always has a smile on her face! I highly recommend her as your planner.

Durham Durham, NC, 27703
9193898438
Location of (Paisley and Pearl Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding