Paisley and Pearl Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Sarah
    Sarah H. Married on 01/03/2022

Fantastic Planner

My husband and I are so thankful for everything Heather did for us in helping plan for our wedding. We started with her "Month Of" package, but quickly upgraded to the partial planning package to help take on the load. She is friendly, supportive, knowledgeable and experienced in making your vision come to life. We couldn't have had the flawless day we did have without her help. Cannot recommend enough!
  • Emily
    Emily M. Married on 08/21/2021

Top Notch Wedding Planning!!

I knew I was going to need some help planning from the beginning and within seconds of meeting Heather, I knew she was going to be the best of the best! My fiancé and I were unfortunately affected by COVID restrictions and needed to reschedule almost an entire year later than our original date. Heather was so accommodating during that time and made sure I was staying level-headed and on track during a very stressful time! She kept me sane and reassured me everything would be great! Our wedding day was so beyond perfect and beautiful due to Heather and her team’s diligence, timeliness, and top-notch wedding planning skills! I couldn’t be more thankful and would recommend Heather over and over again without hesitation!!!
  • WL
    Wynne Married on 05/27/2021

Flexible and Knowledgable

Heather is very knowledgeable and transparent while working with her. She knows the ins and outs of the wedding industry, and she had helped us navigate the foreign waters. She worked hard to find the best vendors at the best prices and presented all the options clearly. She guided us with the design aspect and ensured we got our vision for our ceremony and reception. She was flexible to be reached by phone, email, or text due to our unusual schedule. Heather ensured our wedding day ran smoothly and that we got the best experience we could.
  • Alex
    Alex A. Married on 02/12/2021

Highly recommend!

Heather was incredible to work with - she was organized, helpful, and fun. She knew all the questions to ask - things I hadn’t thought about but were clearly important. She took care of everything day of and I didn’t need to lift a finger. We told her our vision and she made it happen.
    Alisha H. Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing Wedding Coordinator!

Heather was a vital part of our wedding! We hired her to be our day of coordinator and she did not disappoint! She was very on top of all of the details. She was also super responsive when I asked her for advice when our caterer fell through a year before she was set to start on our wedding. As the bride, I didn't worry about a single detail or schedule the day of the wedding. She made sure we were both happy, fed, and always had a drink in our hand. I would book her over again in a heartbeat!
  • Kay
    Kay H. Married on 10/24/2020

Paisley & Pearl All Day in Every Way

Heather is seriously a Jack of all trades which makes her a Master in her industry! Whatever you need, she is already 3 steps ahead. She showed up on my wedding day with a handy dandy ‘Everything you Need’ box, like Hermione’s never-ending bag in Harry Potter! Whatever you think you need, that you may have forgotten, it’s in there! She did all the leg-work for scheduling, rehearsal training, vendor communications, layout...the whole 9 yards!

Heather was such a pleasure to work with! She is a visionary and has thought up every possible scenario to ensure that you don’t have to. Planning a wedding during a pandemic can be STRESSFUL, but Heather had all the plan Bs covered. She was incredibly reassuring, hard-working, professional, as well as just a JOY to be around. I would HIGHLY & whole-heartedly recommend this rockstar lady!
  • Gretchen
    Gretchen W. Married on 10/17/2020

Heather anticipated everything we wanted.

We opted to have Heather on board for full wedding planning and it was totally worth it. We had picked our venue and that's how we found her. The rest was SO much easier than finding a venue. She knows the vendors in the area and provided us with options she thought would be able to provide what we wanted and she was absolutely right every time! She made sure we had everything we needed and helped us navigate the pandemic waters at every turn. Our wedding day, while smaller than we originally planned, was everything I hoped for. It went off so smoothly and it was so nice to have passed everything to Heather so I could focus on enjoying the day instead of worrying about the details and MAN did I enjoy it!! She and her assistant anticipated everything we needed throughout the day - the had drinks and appetizers for us while we escaped for post-ceremony photos. We didn't have to think about food or drinks, they just appeared and they kept everything right on schedule. It was a beautiful, special day and Heather played an enormous part in making that happen. I can't say enough. Full planning was worth it, if you don't go for that, definitely have Heather take over the details a month out and ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!
    Samantha C. Married on 09/05/2020

Highly Recommend

Being a bride during the time of COVID is not easy, but Heather and her team at Paisley and Pearl were there every step of the way. Heather was ready and waiting to talk through any concerns that I had the couple months leading up to our wedding date. As it got closer, we decided to hold off on our big celebration and to do a minimony. Heather made the switch seamless for us by contacting all of our vendors to see if they were available on our new date. She was also there the day of our minimony to make sure that it was still an amazing day for us. If you do not have a wedding coordinator yet, I highly recommend Heather and her team. They go above and beyond for their clients and make you feel like you are part of their family.
  • Christina
    Christina D. Married on 05/09/2020

Heather rocks!

We are early on in the coordination process, but Heather is great to work with so far!
  • F
    Nicole P. Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn't have done it without Paisley and Pearl!

When I started planning my wedding I had no idea what was involved. I considered myself a pretty simple bride and only had the vaguest idea of what I wanted my wedding to be like. From the moment I first contacted Heather by email to our first meeting and all the emails and meetings in between, I knew I was in great hands. She was the first coordinator I met with but not the last, but none felt as comfortable and connected to us as Heather did. She answered every question I had throughout the process, and made me aware of a bunch of details I would never have thought of. When I had vague ideas of something I thought I wanted it was Heather that knew how to make it happen. And every other vendor I worked with would have the same response when they asked who my coordinator was: "Oh, Heather! We love working with Heather!". I knew that with Heather looking out for me my wedding would be all that I could hope it would be. And as it turned out, it was even better than my dreams. I was completely blown away by how thoughtfully she pulled together all the elements of my crazy ideas to make the wedding absolutely beautiful and just perfect. And the best part of all of it was that Heather was a joy to be around. She's not only professional and extremely on top of things, but she's also really fun and delightful and was great at making me feel calm when I was tempted to feel panic.

I loved my wedding so much more than I ever could have hoped to, and I give Heather at Paisley and Pearl a huge amount of credit for that. I couldn't have done it without her!
    Tess B. Married on 10/25/2019

Great so far!

Heather is very easy to get along with; she is bright, outgoing, responsive, and organized. We just booked her and are excited to work with her. She has been very helpful already and I am excited to have her support on our special day. Will post another review after the wedding! :-)
  • Sarah
    Sarah O. Married on 10/19/2019

Great pre marital counseling

My fiancé and I saw Heather for pre marital counseling and have already recommended her to all our friends. She was welcoming and worked with our busy schedules. The activities that we did really prepared us for the next steps. She’s awesome!!
  • bryce
    Bryce Married on 10/05/2019

Five Star service!

Heather helped make our wedding day run seamlessly. She took care of everything so that we could have the best night ever. Everything at our wedding was perfect and if anything wasn't I still have no clue about what it was! Five stars!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra Married on 09/28/2019

Heather was absolutely amazing!

I honestly don’t know how I would have gotten through this day without her! Even before our wedding, she was so helpful and gave so many good suggestions - things that I would never have thought of. It’s obvious that she has a lot of experience and is passionate about what she’s doing. She went above and beyond what was expected of her - and so many of our attendees commented on all that she did during the ceremony/reception. She truly was wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone who asks.
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 03/31/2019

Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Hiring Paisley and Pearl Events for month-of-coordination services was easily the best wedding planning decision I made! They made the days leading up to my wedding so much easier by taking over as my point of contact for vendors and creating a very detailed timeline of events. On the day of, everything ran so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I had the pleasure of working with Heather (the owner), Caitlin, and Kelly. They are all very sweet, positive, and professional. They made themselves readily available for all my questions via email and text. I worked with Caitlin and Kelly on the day-of, and their constant smiles were so reassuring on such an emotional day. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 03/30/2019

All around amazing!

We could not have been happier or more grateful we went with Paisley and Pearl for our spring 2019 wedding. I like to plan everything and am a perfectionist in general so to hand over such an important day to someone else was difficult to say the least. Heather was there for me every step of the way to bounce ideas off of and her insight was invaluable. She kept me calm during the final stretch and was extremely attentive. Some of my vendors were less so, which I'm sure made her job more difficult, but she handled every situation with professionalism and understanding. Our day of coordinator, Ebony, was equally as amazing. She kept us on schedule without making us feel rushed. If anything arose during the wedding we were none the wiser because she had it under control. Thank-you so much to the Paisley and Pearl team for helping us pull off what many of our friends have called the best wedding they've ever been to. We couldn't have done it without you!
    Sarah Married on 02/17/2019

Heather made it happen

We hired Heather for month-of coordinator. We met her for coffee and were impressed by her thoroughness and positive energy. In the month leading up to the wedding, Heather took over vendor communication and created a day-of timeline and other planning documents that made our lives easier. We met with Heather a few times that month and came away from each meeting feeling better prepared and excited for the wedding -- she thought of things we'd neglected, and her suggestions were always spot on. On the day before the wedding, Heather drove an hour out of her way to our family gathering to meet our families, pick up decorations, and lead a rehearsal in the bonus room. On our wedding day, she was one of the first people at the venue helping to set up and ensuring everything was on schedule. She did a great job of gently herding our families and guests. At the end of the night, we felt like everything had gone perfectly, we wouldn't have changed anything, and that we couldn't have pulled it off without Heather. One of the things that makes Heather so special is that she didn't force her ideas on us; she listened to what we wanted and helped us turn our dreams of a casual, fun, personal wedding into a reality. We're really grateful for Heather's help and we'd definitely recommend her!
    Lindsey Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful!

Having a small intimate wedding we were reluctant to hire a day of coordinator. After my first meeting with Heather I knew it was something we needed, and that she was the person to help make our day beautiful. I felt comfortable and trusted her since our first meeting. She was very flexible, and accommodating to all our needs and challenges. We would recommend Paisley and Pearl Events, and enjoyed working with Heather.

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Lindsey! I am so thankful you included me in your intimate beach wedding day! I loved getting to know you and your family in the month leading up to the wedding! All of you are some of the sweetest people I know! It was fun to think of a design that turned your friend's modern beach house into a cozy and industrial inspired wedding venue. To see you and Dru surrounded by all of the people who love you most was a wonderful experience. Enjoy your honeymoon in Argentina!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you!

Heather is the best! From our very first time meeting with her, we knew she would be our best wedding investment! Heather has a heart of gold and will work hard to make your wedding day perfect. She is quick to answer questions, offer support, and lend a hand. Heather took over all of our planning and scheduling a month before our wedding and it was the best thing ever! We did not have to worry about emails or scheduling, and we knew everything was in great hands. Our wedding day was a magical day thanks to Heather and her amazing team! They handled everything flawlessly while we enjoyed the day with our friends and family. We are extremely grateful for Paisley and Pearl for helping to make our wedding day amazing!

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Caitlin, this post is not long enough to write all of the wonderful things about you so I will keep it shortish! I have loved getting to know you and Forrest over the past year and a half. You have a huge heart and write the best thank you notes! Any time I check the mailbox and see your handwriting I get excited because I know what is inside is going to make me smile, and sometimes cry. Thank you for booking us a year and a half out and being such a planner, because that meant we had an extended amount of time to get to know one another. Your wedding was filled with love from every inch of the room and your band rocked it! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!
    Sarah Married on 09/02/2018

New best friend

My initial meeting with Heather was supposed to be 30 minutes and 1.5 hours later I knew she wouldn't just be my wedding planner but my new friend. Having Heather already worked with so many of vendors was priceless. I was not the most "bridey" I would have been happy eloping but Heather helped keep me focused and was there when I would ask "Am I over reacting or is this normal". Heather's staff were great to work with as well, during rehearsal trying to wrangle all the flower girls was literally god's work. They made the month of planning so seamless. I trusted Heather completely and even sent her on two appointments to make decisions for me. I have already recommend her to some of my engaged friends.
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy Married on 09/01/2018
    Heather was absolutely incredible!!! She is so personable and gains your trust to fulfill your dream wedding from the first time you meet her! Anytime I was stressed or worried, Heather was already on the ball finding a solution. Highly recommend for any event!!

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Cassidy! Your wedding was one of my favorites and mostly because of you! You have a heart of gold and a smile to match! Though the day was stressful at times and you wanted to cry (and maybe did a little!) you made me feel like the best wedding planner by being receptive to my calming words and trusting me. If something came up you trusted me to handle the situation and many times I was working on it even before you knew! Other times you let me bust out my counseling skills to help you relax. I couldn't have asked for a better bride! My favorite part of the day was your first dance with Will and the love that each of you had in your eyes, especially in Will's as you sang and made up your own dance moves!
    Alyssa Married on 08/04/2018
    Heather was one of the BEST investments we could have made for our wedding day!! She was so easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met her about a year before my wedding. She went above and beyond to check in with me during the weeks leading up to the wedding, finalized all vendor specifics for me, and laughed with me as we changed my linen rental needs no fewer than 5 times the week before the wedding (it had become so comical at that point)! We also hired her to do the flowers and I couldn’t have been happier with the result. EVERYONE has complimented how beautiful the flowers were, and it’s all thanks to Heather...who did them in addition to my month-of coordinating! Hiring a wedding planner is one of the best pieces of advice I would give future brides, but specifically, working with Paisley and Pearl was a dream. Heather helped navigate family dynamics, strong (unexpected) opinions, last-minute changes, and a million other things...all while giving me the most beautiful wedding day that went off without a single issue! She’s worth every penny and minute of your time you spend together!!

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Alyssa!! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a big part of you and Britt's day! I couldn't have asked for a more easy going and beautiful spirited bride during the humid days of August! My favorite part of the day was getting to hear your story through the heartfelt speeches! I throughly enjoyed every single one of our coffee meetings and text message conversations. I can't wait to plan another wedding that you are a part of. Thanks for all of the referrals so far!
  • Frances
    Frances Married on 06/23/2018

Great wedding planner

Working with Heather was like working with a friend. She was super organized, responsive and relaxed. She created the wedding day timeline, communicated with all the vendors, confirmed their arrival times and needs and designated a member of my party as her contact so I would only have to address questions that really were of actual importance to me. I was able to completely enjoy my day. I would highly recommend her if you want a stress-free wedding.

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Frances! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your unique Great Gatsby inspired wedding! You had the best ideas to incorporate your relationship into the wedding and ways to make the experience for your guests as memorable as possible! I don't know which part I loved more; you, Ken and your friends performing The Hustle as your introduction dance, the Italian drinks the reminded you of your first trip as a couple, Ken's dance with his mom and daughters, the cake made out of cheese, or the Italian ice pre-ceremony! Everything reflected who you are as a couple and I loved it! I really appreciated how easy going you were leading up to the wedding and the trust you had in our team to carry out your day.
    Emma Married on 06/09/2018
    Heather was wonderful! She was quick to respond to me, easy to talk to and professional. Day of she couldn't have been better! We are so glad we used Paisley and Pearl Events for our wedding.
    Rachel Married on 06/02/2018
    I hired Heather as my month-of coordinator, then worked with Kelly leading up to and on my wedding day. Together they put so much thought into the planning and preparation details. I was impressed with the efficiency of our meeting a month out from the wedding plus all of Kelly’s communication with vendors and myself in the final weeks of planning. She did an amazing job in coordinating our day so it progressed smoothly and met all of our expectations. I am so grateful to have worked with this team!