Paisley and Pearl Events Reviews

Paisley and Pearl Events 2
Paisley and Pearl Events 3

Tess Botsford · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Great so far!

Heather is very easy to get along with; she is bright, outgoing, responsive, and organized. We just booked her and are excited to work with her. She has been very helpful already and I am excited to have her support on our special day. Will post another review after the wedding! :-)

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Oertel · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Great pre marital counseling

My fiancé and I saw Heather for pre marital counseling and have already recommended her to all our friends. She was welcoming and worked with our busy schedules. The activities that we did really prepared us for the next steps. She’s awesome!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/31/2019

Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Hiring Paisley and Pearl Events for month-of-coordination services was easily the best wedding planning decision I made! They made the days leading up to my wedding so much easier by taking over as my point of contact for vendors and creating a very detailed timeline of events. On the day of, everything ran so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I had the pleasure of working with Heather (the owner), Caitlin, and Kelly. They are all very sweet, positive, and professional. They made themselves readily available for all my questions via email and text. I worked with Caitlin and Kelly on the day-of, and their constant smiles were so reassuring on such an emotional day. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

All around amazing!

We could not have been happier or more grateful we went with Paisley and Pearl for our spring 2019 wedding. I like to plan everything and am a perfectionist in general so to hand over such an important day to someone else was difficult to say the least. Heather was there for me every step of the way to bounce ideas off of and her insight was invaluable. She kept me calm during the final stretch and was extremely attentive. Some of my vendors were less so, which I'm sure made her job more difficult, but she handled every situation with professionalism and understanding. Our day of coordinator, Ebony, was equally as amazing. She kept us on schedule without making us feel rushed. If anything arose during the wedding we were none the wiser because she had it under control. Thank-you so much to the Paisley and Pearl team for helping us pull off what many of our friends have called the best wedding they've ever been to. We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2019

Heather made it happen

We hired Heather for month-of coordinator. We met her for coffee and were impressed by her thoroughness and positive energy. In the month leading up to the wedding, Heather took over vendor communication and created a day-of timeline and other planning documents that made our lives easier. We met with Heather a few times that month and came away from each meeting feeling better prepared and excited for the wedding -- she thought of things we'd neglected, and her suggestions were always spot on. On the day before the wedding, Heather drove an hour out of her way to our family gathering to meet our families, pick up decorations, and lead a rehearsal in the bonus room. On our wedding day, she was one of the first people at the venue helping to set up and ensuring everything was on schedule. She did a great job of gently herding our families and guests. At the end of the night, we felt like everything had gone perfectly, we wouldn't have changed anything, and that we couldn't have pulled it off without Heather. One of the things that makes Heather so special is that she didn't force her ideas on us; she listened to what we wanted and helped us turn our dreams of a casual, fun, personal wedding into a reality. We're really grateful for Heather's help and we'd definitely recommend her!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Lindsey · Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful!

Having a small intimate wedding we were reluctant to hire a day of coordinator. After my first meeting with Heather I knew it was something we needed, and that she was the person to help make our day beautiful. I felt comfortable and trusted her since our first meeting. She was very flexible, and accommodating to all our needs and challenges. We would recommend Paisley and Pearl Events, and enjoyed working with Heather.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Lindsey! I am so thankful you included me in your intimate beach wedding day! I loved getting to know you and your family in the month leading up to the wedding! All of you are some of the sweetest people I know! It was fun to think of a design that turned your friend's modern beach house into a cozy and industrial inspired wedding venue. To see you and Dru surrounded by all of the people who love you most was a wonderful experience. Enjoy your honeymoon in Argentina!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you!

Heather is the best! From our very first time meeting with her, we knew she would be our best wedding investment! Heather has a heart of gold and will work hard to make your wedding day perfect. She is quick to answer questions, offer support, and lend a hand. Heather took over all of our planning and scheduling a month before our wedding and it was the best thing ever! We did not have to worry about emails or scheduling, and we knew everything was in great hands. Our wedding day was a magical day thanks to Heather and her amazing team! They handled everything flawlessly while we enjoyed the day with our friends and family. We are extremely grateful for Paisley and Pearl for helping to make our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Caitlin, this post is not long enough to write all of the wonderful things about you so I will keep it shortish! I have loved getting to know you and Forrest over the past year and a half. You have a huge heart and write the best thank you notes! Any time I check the mailbox and see your handwriting I get excited because I know what is inside is going to make me smile, and sometimes cry. Thank you for booking us a year and a half out and being such a planner, because that meant we had an extended amount of time to get to know one another. Your wedding was filled with love from every inch of the room and your band rocked it! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

New best friend

My initial meeting with Heather was supposed to be 30 minutes and 1.5 hours later I knew she wouldn't just be my wedding planner but my new friend. Having Heather already worked with so many of vendors was priceless. I was not the most "bridey" I would have been happy eloping but Heather helped keep me focused and was there when I would ask "Am I over reacting or is this normal". Heather's staff were great to work with as well, during rehearsal trying to wrangle all the flower girls was literally god's work. They made the month of planning so seamless. I trusted Heather completely and even sent her on two appointments to make decisions for me. I have already recommend her to some of my engaged friends.

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 09/01/2018

Heather was absolutely incredible!!! She is so personable and gains your trust to fulfill your dream wedding from the first time you meet her! Anytime I was stressed or worried, Heather was already on the ball finding a solution. Highly recommend for any event!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Cassidy! Your wedding was one of my favorites and mostly because of you! You have a heart of gold and a smile to match! Though the day was stressful at times and you wanted to cry (and maybe did a little!) you made me feel like the best wedding planner by being receptive to my calming words and trusting me. If something came up you trusted me to handle the situation and many times I was working on it even before you knew! Other times you let me bust out my counseling skills to help you relax. I couldn't have asked for a better bride! My favorite part of the day was your first dance with Will and the love that each of you had in your eyes, especially in Will's as you sang and made up your own dance moves!
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 06/23/2018

Great wedding planner

Working with Heather was like working with a friend. She was super organized, responsive and relaxed. She created the wedding day timeline, communicated with all the vendors, confirmed their arrival times and needs and designated a member of my party as her contact so I would only have to address questions that really were of actual importance to me. I was able to completely enjoy my day. I would highly recommend her if you want a stress-free wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Frances! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your unique Great Gatsby inspired wedding! You had the best ideas to incorporate your relationship into the wedding and ways to make the experience for your guests as memorable as possible! I don't know which part I loved more; you, Ken and your friends performing The Hustle as your introduction dance, the Italian drinks the reminded you of your first trip as a couple, Ken's dance with his mom and daughters, the cake made out of cheese, or the Italian ice pre-ceremony! Everything reflected who you are as a couple and I loved it! I really appreciated how easy going you were leading up to the wedding and the trust you had in our team to carry out your day.

Emma · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather was wonderful! She was quick to respond to me, easy to talk to and professional. Day of she couldn't have been better! We are so glad we used Paisley and Pearl Events for our wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

I hired Heather as my month-of coordinator, then worked with Kelly leading up to and on my wedding day. Together they put so much thought into the planning and preparation details. I was impressed with the efficiency of our meeting a month out from the wedding plus all of Kelly’s communication with vendors and myself in the final weeks of planning. She did an amazing job in coordinating our day so it progressed smoothly and met all of our expectations. I am so grateful to have worked with this team!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Heather for our wedding at The Stockroom at 230! We purchased the Paisley Package which included month of coordination. Everyone always says that the month prior to the wedding is always the most stressful, but Heather took all that stress away! She was so organized and stayed in touch with all of our vendors to make our big day absolutely perfect! We can't say thank you enough to Heather and her team! I highly recommend Paisley and Pearl Events for all of your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2018

Less stress and so much fun!

Heather was amazing! She was so organized and knew the right questions to ask to clarify and get things straightened out! She was so fun and funny and personable and a joy to work with! She made our day run so smoothly and was on top of everything!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Allee · Married on 04/21/2018

Heather was the best! I'm quite the planner and knew I'd need to turn the logistics over to someone so that I could just relax and enjoy our wedding day. Heather was that person and more! I felt so confident with her as our month of coordinator. She was organized and kept everyone in the loop. She had to handle some last minute hiccups with our caterer that no guest had any idea about and did it all with a calm and warm demeanor. She made a schedule for each person and thought of all the little things that you may not in planning a wedding. She is incredibly good at what she does and I'd highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked with Heather while planning my wedding and she was also my day of coordinator and florist! She was extremely helpful through every stage of planning and definitely took charge at our rehearsal and ceremony to make sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. She was also very valuable in our set up and accommodated me and my husband throughout the ceremony so we could focus on having fun.

It is worth it to get an inquiry because there are so many little things I did not think of or thought I could do on my own that Heather knows how to handle. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Thank you Katie!! It was a joy to work with you and Nick! I loved getting to experience the back stage aspects of the wedding with you and being a part of the love that surrounded you and Nick on your wedding day!

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

Heather was perfect!! She was always responsive and very flexible! She put together a perfect day of timeline and make sure our day happened without any issues! I knew I didn’t have to worry about anything on my big day! She really was perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather is super professional, creative, dedicated, and truly wants your day to be the best ever with the least amount of hiccups on the way!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Nikki · Married on 08/19/2017

Heather was so supportive and helpful throughout the 10 months of planning and helped me work through my indecisiveness with every major decision!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Paisley and Pearl Events 4
    Paisley and Pearl Events 5
    Paisley and Pearl Events 6

Margaret · Married on 08/05/2017

Heather was a great addition to our wedding, we were really thankful for her timeline and for her communication with our vendors!:)

Sent on 11/18/2017

Diana · Married on 07/23/2017

Heather was an awesome day of coordinator! She made sure all my vendors were all set and ready to go by the week before. She was killing it from the get-go on the wedding day. Everything was set up exactly as I asked and ran smoothly. It started horribly storming during cocktail hour when we were supposed to take pictures. So we went into the house at Rose Hill to take pictures there. Right when we finished Heather had a trash bag with an umbrella ready for us to run into the reception hall so we wouldn't get soaked. Everyone had so much fun, one of the guests even paid for another hour so Heather made sure all of the vendors were informed and willing to stay. Of course she stayed late with us and helped break everything down so quickly. I think one of the best decisions I made was hiring Heather. Definitely could not have done it without her!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Carolyn · Married on 06/04/2017

Short story : Heather is amazing. Everything was so great -- from coffee date planning to trusting her to set things up at the wedding, she was so awesome to work with. A few days before the wedding, we had some difficult things to work through. We were able to focus on the other stuff because Heather was on top of wedding stuff. I will always be grateful for her :)

Sent on 07/04/2017

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Thank you so much Carolyn!! As we both know a wedding is fun, but the marriage is the focus for me and I was so happy to be there for you! I hope you and Cody had a great time in Kenya for your honeymoon!!

Nicky · Married on 05/13/2017

First off I want to say working with Heather was nothing short of amazing! We were in need of a day of coordinator for our May wedding at the Merrimon Wynne House and found Heather and paisley and pearl events on Wedding Wire. Just with the first contact from Heather I knew she was who I could trust on our wedding day. We purchased the "Day of Coordination" package which actually meant we had Heather for the whole month before our wedding! From multiple emails and in person meetings to helping with filling welcome bags for our guests Heather was there every step of the way! On our wedding day Heather's organization and great eye for detail kept the morning of our wedding running smooth and stress free. Heather's wedding timeline allowed all of our vendors to be on the same page and kept everything running right on schedule. Heather was present through out the whole wedding day from start to finish. She even stayed after the reception had finished to help pack up all of our decorations. Heather goes above and beyond for her clients and was a joy to work with! Any bride who chooses Paisley and Pearl Events for their wedding day will be in amazing hands with Heather!

Sent on 07/07/2017

We did all the planning of my daughter's wedding ourselves, but began to wonder if we needed a "day of" coordinator. We found Heather on Wedding Wire. Her price was very reasonable compared to the other responses we received. My daughter and son in law met with her since I live several hours away. They instantly loved her. She took the plan and vision they wanted for their wedding and made sure everything happened just as planned. Both the bride and myself felt confident in Heather and had absolutely no worries on the day of the wedding! We both were able to enjoy the moment. My daughter had commented to me after meeting with Heather the 2nd time before the wedding that she was "the best money we had spent" on the wedding. I have to agree! Thanks Heather for everything you did to make the wedding day perfect!

Sent on 03/06/2017