Paisley and Pearl Events Reviews

38 Reviews for Paisley and Pearl Events

• Christina

Christina Davis · Married on 05/09/2020

Heather rocks!

We are early on in the coordination process, but Heather is great to work with so far!

Sent on 05/16/2020
  • F

Nicole Popovich · Married on 11/09/2019

Couldn't have done it without Paisley and Pearl!

When I started planning my wedding I had no idea what was involved. I considered myself a pretty simple bride and only had the vaguest idea of what I wanted my wedding to be like. From the moment I first contacted Heather by email to our first meeting and all the emails and meetings in between, I knew I was in great hands. She was the first coordinator I met with but not the last, but none felt as comfortable and connected to us as Heather did. She answered every question I had throughout the process, and made me aware of a bunch of details I would never have thought of. When I had vague ideas of something I thought I wanted it was Heather that knew how to make it happen. And every other vendor I worked with would have the same response when they asked who my coordinator was: "Oh, Heather! We love working with Heather!". I knew that with Heather looking out for me my wedding would be all that I could hope it would be. And as it turned out, it was even better than my dreams. I was completely blown away by how thoughtfully she pulled together all the elements of my crazy ideas to make the wedding absolutely beautiful and just perfect. And the best part of all of it was that Heather was a joy to be around. She's not only professional and extremely on top of things, but she's also really fun and delightful and was great at making me feel calm when I was tempted to feel panic.

I loved my wedding so much more than I ever could have hoped to, and I give Heather at Paisley and Pearl a huge amount of credit for that. I couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 11/15/2019

Tess Botsford · Married on 10/25/2019

Great so far!

Heather is very easy to get along with; she is bright, outgoing, responsive, and organized. We just booked her and are excited to work with her. She has been very helpful already and I am excited to have her support on our special day. Will post another review after the wedding! :-)

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Oertel · Married on 10/19/2019

Great pre marital counseling

My fiancé and I saw Heather for pre marital counseling and have already recommended her to all our friends. She was welcoming and worked with our busy schedules. The activities that we did really prepared us for the next steps. She’s awesome!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • bryce

bryce · Married on 10/05/2019

Five Star service!

Heather helped make our wedding day run seamlessly. She took care of everything so that we could have the best night ever. Everything at our wedding was perfect and if anything wasn't I still have no clue about what it was! Five stars!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 09/28/2019

Heather was absolutely amazing!

I honestly don’t know how I would have gotten through this day without her! Even before our wedding, she was so helpful and gave so many good suggestions - things that I would never have thought of. It’s obvious that she has a lot of experience and is passionate about what she’s doing. She went above and beyond what was expected of her - and so many of our attendees commented on all that she did during the ceremony/reception. She truly was wonderful and I would recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 03/31/2019

Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Hiring Paisley and Pearl Events for month-of-coordination services was easily the best wedding planning decision I made! They made the days leading up to my wedding so much easier by taking over as my point of contact for vendors and creating a very detailed timeline of events. On the day of, everything ran so smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I had the pleasure of working with Heather (the owner), Caitlin, and Kelly. They are all very sweet, positive, and professional. They made themselves readily available for all my questions via email and text. I worked with Caitlin and Kelly on the day-of, and their constant smiles were so reassuring on such an emotional day. I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

All around amazing!

We could not have been happier or more grateful we went with Paisley and Pearl for our spring 2019 wedding. I like to plan everything and am a perfectionist in general so to hand over such an important day to someone else was difficult to say the least. Heather was there for me every step of the way to bounce ideas off of and her insight was invaluable. She kept me calm during the final stretch and was extremely attentive. Some of my vendors were less so, which I'm sure made her job more difficult, but she handled every situation with professionalism and understanding. Our day of coordinator, Ebony, was equally as amazing. She kept us on schedule without making us feel rushed. If anything arose during the wedding we were none the wiser because she had it under control. Thank-you so much to the Paisley and Pearl team for helping us pull off what many of our friends have called the best wedding they've ever been to. We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 02/17/2019

Heather made it happen

We hired Heather for month-of coordinator. We met her for coffee and were impressed by her thoroughness and positive energy. In the month leading up to the wedding, Heather took over vendor communication and created a day-of timeline and other planning documents that made our lives easier. We met with Heather a few times that month and came away from each meeting feeling better prepared and excited for the wedding -- she thought of things we'd neglected, and her suggestions were always spot on. On the day before the wedding, Heather drove an hour out of her way to our family gathering to meet our families, pick up decorations, and lead a rehearsal in the bonus room. On our wedding day, she was one of the first people at the venue helping to set up and ensuring everything was on schedule. She did a great job of gently herding our families and guests. At the end of the night, we felt like everything had gone perfectly, we wouldn't have changed anything, and that we couldn't have pulled it off without Heather. One of the things that makes Heather so special is that she didn't force her ideas on us; she listened to what we wanted and helped us turn our dreams of a casual, fun, personal wedding into a reality. We're really grateful for Heather's help and we'd definitely recommend her!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Lindsey · Married on 11/23/2018

Wonderful!

Having a small intimate wedding we were reluctant to hire a day of coordinator. After my first meeting with Heather I knew it was something we needed, and that she was the person to help make our day beautiful. I felt comfortable and trusted her since our first meeting. She was very flexible, and accommodating to all our needs and challenges. We would recommend Paisley and Pearl Events, and enjoyed working with Heather.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Lindsey! I am so thankful you included me in your intimate beach wedding day! I loved getting to know you and your family in the month leading up to the wedding! All of you are some of the sweetest people I know! It was fun to think of a design that turned your friend's modern beach house into a cozy and industrial inspired wedding venue. To see you and Dru surrounded by all of the people who love you most was a wonderful experience. Enjoy your honeymoon in Argentina!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you!

Heather is the best! From our very first time meeting with her, we knew she would be our best wedding investment! Heather has a heart of gold and will work hard to make your wedding day perfect. She is quick to answer questions, offer support, and lend a hand. Heather took over all of our planning and scheduling a month before our wedding and it was the best thing ever! We did not have to worry about emails or scheduling, and we knew everything was in great hands. Our wedding day was a magical day thanks to Heather and her amazing team! They handled everything flawlessly while we enjoyed the day with our friends and family. We are extremely grateful for Paisley and Pearl for helping to make our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Caitlin, this post is not long enough to write all of the wonderful things about you so I will keep it shortish! I have loved getting to know you and Forrest over the past year and a half. You have a huge heart and write the best thank you notes! Any time I check the mailbox and see your handwriting I get excited because I know what is inside is going to make me smile, and sometimes cry. Thank you for booking us a year and a half out and being such a planner, because that meant we had an extended amount of time to get to know one another. Your wedding was filled with love from every inch of the room and your band rocked it! Thanks for letting us be a part of it!

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2018

New best friend

My initial meeting with Heather was supposed to be 30 minutes and 1.5 hours later I knew she wouldn't just be my wedding planner but my new friend. Having Heather already worked with so many of vendors was priceless. I was not the most "bridey" I would have been happy eloping but Heather helped keep me focused and was there when I would ask "Am I over reacting or is this normal". Heather's staff were great to work with as well, during rehearsal trying to wrangle all the flower girls was literally god's work. They made the month of planning so seamless. I trusted Heather completely and even sent her on two appointments to make decisions for me. I have already recommend her to some of my engaged friends.

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 09/01/2018

Heather was absolutely incredible!!! She is so personable and gains your trust to fulfill your dream wedding from the first time you meet her! Anytime I was stressed or worried, Heather was already on the ball finding a solution. Highly recommend for any event!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Cassidy! Your wedding was one of my favorites and mostly because of you! You have a heart of gold and a smile to match! Though the day was stressful at times and you wanted to cry (and maybe did a little!) you made me feel like the best wedding planner by being receptive to my calming words and trusting me. If something came up you trusted me to handle the situation and many times I was working on it even before you knew! Other times you let me bust out my counseling skills to help you relax. I couldn't have asked for a better bride! My favorite part of the day was your first dance with Will and the love that each of you had in your eyes, especially in Will's as you sang and made up your own dance moves!

Alyssa · Married on 08/04/2018

Heather was one of the BEST investments we could have made for our wedding day!! She was so easy to work with and made me feel so comfortable from the moment I met her about a year before my wedding. She went above and beyond to check in with me during the weeks leading up to the wedding, finalized all vendor specifics for me, and laughed with me as we changed my linen rental needs no fewer than 5 times the week before the wedding (it had become so comical at that point)! We also hired her to do the flowers and I couldn’t have been happier with the result. EVERYONE has complimented how beautiful the flowers were, and it’s all thanks to Heather...who did them in addition to my month-of coordinating! Hiring a wedding planner is one of the best pieces of advice I would give future brides, but specifically, working with Paisley and Pearl was a dream. Heather helped navigate family dynamics, strong (unexpected) opinions, last-minute changes, and a million other things...all while giving me the most beautiful wedding day that went off without a single issue! She’s worth every penny and minute of your time you spend together!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Alyssa!! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a big part of you and Britt's day! I couldn't have asked for a more easy going and beautiful spirited bride during the humid days of August! My favorite part of the day was getting to hear your story through the heartfelt speeches! I throughly enjoyed every single one of our coffee meetings and text message conversations. I can't wait to plan another wedding that you are a part of. Thanks for all of the referrals so far!
  • Frances

Frances · Married on 06/23/2018

Great wedding planner

Working with Heather was like working with a friend. She was super organized, responsive and relaxed. She created the wedding day timeline, communicated with all the vendors, confirmed their arrival times and needs and designated a member of my party as her contact so I would only have to address questions that really were of actual importance to me. I was able to completely enjoy my day. I would highly recommend her if you want a stress-free wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Hey Frances! Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your unique Great Gatsby inspired wedding! You had the best ideas to incorporate your relationship into the wedding and ways to make the experience for your guests as memorable as possible! I don't know which part I loved more; you, Ken and your friends performing The Hustle as your introduction dance, the Italian drinks the reminded you of your first trip as a couple, Ken's dance with his mom and daughters, the cake made out of cheese, or the Italian ice pre-ceremony! Everything reflected who you are as a couple and I loved it! I really appreciated how easy going you were leading up to the wedding and the trust you had in our team to carry out your day.

Emma · Married on 06/09/2018

Heather was wonderful! She was quick to respond to me, easy to talk to and professional. Day of she couldn't have been better! We are so glad we used Paisley and Pearl Events for our wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

I hired Heather as my month-of coordinator, then worked with Kelly leading up to and on my wedding day. Together they put so much thought into the planning and preparation details. I was impressed with the efficiency of our meeting a month out from the wedding plus all of Kelly’s communication with vendors and myself in the final weeks of planning. She did an amazing job in coordinating our day so it progressed smoothly and met all of our expectations. I am so grateful to have worked with this team!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Heather for our wedding at The Stockroom at 230! We purchased the Paisley Package which included month of coordination. Everyone always says that the month prior to the wedding is always the most stressful, but Heather took all that stress away! She was so organized and stayed in touch with all of our vendors to make our big day absolutely perfect! We can't say thank you enough to Heather and her team! I highly recommend Paisley and Pearl Events for all of your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2018

Less stress and so much fun!

Heather was amazing! She was so organized and knew the right questions to ask to clarify and get things straightened out! She was so fun and funny and personable and a joy to work with! She made our day run so smoothly and was on top of everything!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Allee · Married on 04/21/2018

Heather was the best! I'm quite the planner and knew I'd need to turn the logistics over to someone so that I could just relax and enjoy our wedding day. Heather was that person and more! I felt so confident with her as our month of coordinator. She was organized and kept everyone in the loop. She had to handle some last minute hiccups with our caterer that no guest had any idea about and did it all with a calm and warm demeanor. She made a schedule for each person and thought of all the little things that you may not in planning a wedding. She is incredibly good at what she does and I'd highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

I worked with Heather while planning my wedding and she was also my day of coordinator and florist! She was extremely helpful through every stage of planning and definitely took charge at our rehearsal and ceremony to make sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. She was also very valuable in our set up and accommodated me and my husband throughout the ceremony so we could focus on having fun.

It is worth it to get an inquiry because there are so many little things I did not think of or thought I could do on my own that Heather knows how to handle. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Paisley and Pearl Events's reply:

Thank you Katie!! It was a joy to work with you and Nick! I loved getting to experience the back stage aspects of the wedding with you and being a part of the love that surrounded you and Nick on your wedding day!

Cali · Married on 10/21/2017

Awesome experience!!!

Heather was amazing and I honestly don't know how I would have survived our wedding without her! She made sure everything was ready and was in contact with all our vendors. As someone who likes to be in control of everything, she made sure I knew what was going on but also kept me from stressing out over all of the details. So glad we hired Heather and we will definitely be recommending her to all of our friends in the area who are getting married!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

Heather was perfect!! She was always responsive and very flexible! She put together a perfect day of timeline and make sure our day happened without any issues! I knew I didn’t have to worry about anything on my big day! She really was perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Nikki · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather is super professional, creative, dedicated, and truly wants your day to be the best ever with the least amount of hiccups on the way!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Nikki · Married on 08/19/2017

Heather was so supportive and helpful throughout the 10 months of planning and helped me work through my indecisiveness with every major decision!

Sent on 10/23/2017