About Our Wedding Officiant - NYC

Your perfect wedding starts with your perfect ceremony

Your perfect wedding starts with your perfect ceremony. It's traditional or modern, spiritual or secular, short & sweet or a reflection of your cultures. Or mix and match! You CAN have exactly what you want, but it will always be memorable, meaningful and respectful of your values.

As your officiant, I will guide you in planning a Wedding Ceremony that reflects your relationship, as you define it. Because I am passionate that each Wedding Ceremony is as distinctive as each couple, I invite you to participate in preparing your ceremony by writing your own vows or by selecting from my library, which offers a diversity of choices from spiritual to civil ceremonies.

Read my reviews to see what other couples say about my officiant services. Call or email me to find out if I'm available on your wedding day. Then, tell me your love story, and I will create and perform a marriage ceremony that will be the heart of your wedding day.

Contact me directly at peter@ourweddingofficiantnyc.com.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Licensed (2)
Civil Union (1)
Customized Vows (1)
No Denomination (1)

Peter was absolutely fabulous for our wedding ceremony! My husband and I are from out of state and he helped us with directions on obtaining our Marriage License to make the process as easy as possible. From start to finish he was professional yet welcoming and personable. All of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, which Peter prepared. I cannot thank you enough for your services!

Profile Picture Casey, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Peter- Thank you so much for the beautiful wedding you preformed for our son on Nov. 1, 2017. It was one of the most loving, personal and sincere weddings I’ve ever attended. Your speech was elegant and heartfelt and our guest remarked how in touch you were with the couple. You are absolutely phenomenal. From the initial email to the completion of the wedding, you made planning this wedding from across the county fun, easy, and personal (we are from California). We hope that anyone who is thinking of getting married in New York finds you to perform it. The wedding would not have been the same without you. Thank you so much

Deanna

This deal has
SOLD OUT

Winter Engagement Special

$750.00 Value | Promo Code: CPW special
Receive a $100 discount for any of our complete Central Park Wedding Packages booked by Valentine's Day, February 14, 2018! See complete details at http://ourweddingofficiantnyc.com/owoCentralParkNYC.html
Offer Expires: 02/14/2018
#WW6ea7ae4491861c1f

2 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely love him. Highly recommended.

I had the pleasure of working with Peter at a wedding I coordinated at Midtown Loft & Terrace. His friendly and easy going nature made it a joy to work with him. My couple couldn't have been happier with the way the ceremony turned out. I highly recommend him to any couple who is looking for an officiant that will listen to them and make the wedding truly their own and have fun dong it! Thanks Peter! Can't wait to work together again!

Events

300 W. 23rd St. # 11 K, New York, NY 10011   See On Map
917-523-1438 (phone)
Our Wedding Officiant - NYC is a wedding officiant from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Long Island. Our Wedding Officiant - NYC is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in destination weddings, same sex weddings, personalized ceremonies.