116-11 Curzon rd apt. 5A, Richmond Hill, NY 11418 Map · Phone number

About Denis Gostev Photography

Denis Gostev Photography is a wedding photography company located in New York, New York. With years of experience in sports photography, Denis has a non-intrusive approach that allows him to capture natural movements. He focuses on a photojournalistic and documentary photography style aiming to create stunning, emotional and long-lasting images of your wedding. Let him capture the timeless moments that will transport you back to how you felt on your special day many years from now.

Denis Gostev Photography offers a number of photography services. Additional hours, hand-coloring, shooting at multiple locations and proofs are a few of the options featured in their most popular wedding package. Other services Denis Gostev Photography has available include the following:

• High-resolution images

Denis Gostev Photography 7
  • Sandicomm

Cecilia · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous, realistic photos

Denis has been such a joy to work with. We chose our venue based on his photos of past weddings there, and we were thrilled when he responded with in an hour of our initial inquiry. His style is journalistic and realistic--when I look at his photos, they don't look at all staged or artificial. His price is also very reasonable (especially for Manhattan!) and he has several packages that all include engagement photo shoot sessions and albums of varying sizes and amounts.

Denis Gostev Photography 8
    Denis Gostev Photography 9

Laura · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing photographer

Denis is amazing! When my husband and I were first looking at photographers’ galleries, Denis’ work caught our attention immediately. We are so thrilled he was our wedding photographer! Not only does he take amazing photos, but he’s very down to earth and fun to work with. His work is absolutely amazing—everyone is blown away by our engagement and wedding photos! I wish I had more special events going on just to hire him again! I highly recommend Denis as a photographer!

H · Married on 08/10/2018

Denis is a phenomenal photographer. We cannot thank him enough! My husband and I wanted classic photos that had just the right amount of creativity without being too edited. Denis’s work is perfect. He captures the entire day as it unfolds without ever intervening. His photos are timeless and absolutely beautiful.

My husband and I do not love being photographed. So, it was great that we started with an engagement session. Denis met us in central park for engagement photos, and it was the perfect way to get to know him before our wedding day. We insisted on bringing our small dog, and he was completely accommodating and went above and beyond to capture the photos we requested.

As a type A bride with no wedding planner, I was very concerned about the wedding day timeline. I envisioned taking photos in several locations with an entire wedding party from out of state, but I did not want to over schedule everyone. A week before the wedding, Denis reviewed my timeline, spent over an hour on the phone with me, and made suggestions to help me feel completely confident that he would cover my wish list without having the day feel too crazy. So helpful!

In the end, Denis also suggested taking photos in locations near our venue that I didn’t even know existed. He did his research and encouraged us to take additional photos for just a few more minutes before it started raining between the ceremony and reception. The photos are amazing, and I will cherish them forever!

Denis is professional, patient, hard working, and incredibly talented! We 100% recommend him for any photo opportunity, especially your wedding day!

Denis Gostev Photography 10
    Denis Gostev Photography 11
    Denis Gostev Photography 12
    Denis Gostev Photography 13
    Denis Gostev Photography 14

Denis Gostev Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files