116-11 Curzon rd apt. 5A, Richmond Hill, NY 11418 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Denis Gostev Photography

Denis Gostev Photography is a wedding photography company located in New York, New York. With years of experience in sports photography, Denis has a non-intrusive approach that allows him to capture natural movements. He focuses on a photojournalistic and documentary photography style aiming to create stunning, emotional and long-lasting images of your wedding. Let him capture the timeless moments that will transport you back to how you felt on your special day many years from now.

Denis Gostev Photography offers a number of photography services. Additional hours, hand-coloring, shooting at multiple locations and proofs are a few of the options featured in their most popular wedding package. Other services Denis Gostev Photography has available include the following:

• High-resolution images

denisgostev wedding photography 3
nyc wedding photography denis gostev portfolio 9

30 Reviews for Denis Gostev Photography

H · Married on 08/10/2018

Denis is a phenomenal photographer. We cannot thank him enough! My husband and I wanted classic photos that had just the right amount of creativity without being too edited. Denis’s work is perfect. He captures the entire day as it unfolds without ever intervening. His photos are timeless and absolutely beautiful.

My husband and I do not love being photographed. So, it was great that we started with an engagement session. Denis met us in central park for engagement photos, and it was the perfect way to get to know him before our wedding day. We insisted on bringing our small dog, and he was completely accommodating and went above and beyond to capture the photos we requested.

As a type A bride with no wedding planner, I was very concerned about the wedding day timeline. I envisioned taking photos in several locations with an entire wedding party from out of state, but I did not want to over schedule everyone. A week before the wedding, Denis reviewed my timeline, spent over an hour on the phone with me, and made suggestions to help me feel completely confident that he would cover my wish list without having the day feel too crazy. So helpful!

In the end, Denis also suggested taking photos in locations near our venue that I didn’t even know existed. He did his research and encouraged us to take additional photos for just a few more minutes before it started raining between the ceremony and reception. The photos are amazing, and I will cherish them forever!

Denis is professional, patient, hard working, and incredibly talented! We 100% recommend him for any photo opportunity, especially your wedding day!

Denis Gostev Photography 1
    Denis Gostev Photography 2
    Denis Gostev Photography 3
    Denis Gostev Photography 4
    Denis Gostev Photography 5

Cindy · Married on 10/07/2017

Denis is highly professional and has an exceptionally keen eye for photography. He was punctual at our first meeting and came well prepared with beautiful samples from his portfolio and detailed answers to all our questions. What separates Denis from the rest is that he not only listened to what we had planned and wanted, he also took initiative to help us polish our agenda for the best quality pictures and a smooth wedding. We knew he was the right one for the job. Leading up to our wedding day, he touched base regularly to keep us apprised and to learn of anything we wanted to change. On the day of our wedding, he and the 2nd photographer arrived early and wasted no time taking pictures. Despite the hectic schedule, they remained organized and were able to capture all the photos we wanted with some allowable time for extras. Immediately the next day we received beautiful "sneak peaks" that left us wanting more! We finally received our pictures a few days before the promised deadline, and they were absolutely perfect!! There were so many shots of my fiancé tearing, and I can clearly see the tear drops!! Wedding planning is undoubtedly an extremely stressful time but with Denis, the entire process felt seamless and stress-free. His professionalism, expertise, creativity, and enthusiasm are unparalleled, and we would highly recommend him to any couple looking to capture the most important day in their lives!

• F

Faith · Married on 09/09/2017

Short version: Denis was SO easy to work with. He has an incredible eye for catching the moment. He went above and beyond at both our engagement shoot and the wedding to get "that" shot. He's truly an artist. Our photos are gorgeous.

Long version: We booked Denis about 11 months ahead of time for our 9/9/17 wedding, along with an engagement shoot that we planned to schedule in the Spring of '17 when the weather was warmer (we signed the contract on 10/31/16). Three days after we booked him, I found out I had stage 3 cancer and would have to go through chemo, surgery, and radiation during the year leading up to our wedding. Since I already had my dress, we decided to scramble and pull together a wedding photoshoot so that we could have pictures before who-knows-what happened. So, we had the good fortune to have Denis take our wedding photos twice!

Denis made himself available on a Sunday with only 2 weeks’ notice to take our pre-chemo photos. He wore several layers of clothes so we could take pictures in the park on a 40 degree day in November. We were shivering, but the images were gorgeous. Denis plays with reflections, and depth, and light resulting in magazine-worthy shots.

Leading up to the wedding day, he was communicative. We had a shot list and timeline worked out ahead of time, which he tailored for us to make sure we got maximum party time, instead of spending the entire cocktail hour taking photos.

His style is so natural. The photos are gorgeous. A good mix of those beautiful, perfect, frame-ready shots, and candidly capturing moments throughout the day. He went above and beyond to get "that" shot. He's truly an artist, but also incredibly professional and caring. We couldn't be happier with him and his work.

Denis Gostev Photography 6
    Denis Gostev Photography 12
    Denis Gostev Photography 13

Denis Gostev Photography FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files